• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Be careful if you make MJ related vids, especially if you have kids.

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
http://www.omaha.com/article/20100127/NEWS97/100129626

Dad popped for making How to videos for MJ, included his sons (granted he was smoking with them as well.)
but wouldn't be a good idea to make n post videos that have evidence that there are kids in the room or near you. I know I have seen a couple of vids where you could hear some kids off camera.
And you never know who may be watching your videos, especially when they are plastered all over the net. It is also why some videos say they are using Mint/tobacco/oregano, when visually you can tell it isn't.

DevoTheStrange,

Beezleb

If your going to make a weed video and put your kids in it, well you deserve what happens to you.

To flaunt that in the face of DEA/Police/Kid Groups/what have you and to think you will get away with it is nuts. They likely went after him because of the kids.

I would think it would be a given not to do that hehe.

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
ive seen some videos where I don't think the vid makers realize their kids are in it.
even if there is no MJ involved you can't prove it. If it looks like you could be using it in the video, people will assume. And if there are kids off camera all someone has to do is make a call on you.
however the stooge in the story put his kids in it.

DevoTheStrange,

Konrad_Zuse

Well the fact here is he made ABOUT 90 videos, which is a crazy amount, no wonder he was found. It's pretty crazy he was charged with child abuse? Wtf is that? You can be charged with child abuse if you smoke with your underage children, or what? Doesn't say anything else to it, so is that what they are charging him it for? Foster care too? Wow haha.

Konrad_Zuse,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Yes you can be charged with child abuse. It is contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and child endangerment.

DevoTheStrange,

Konrad_Zuse

DevoTheStrange said:
Yes you can be charged with child abuse. It is contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and child endangerment.
I guess but really now that's pretty extreme, it's not like he forced his son to do it like "TAKE A HIT OR I CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF." Kids that age smoke anyways lol.

Konrad_Zuse,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
yeah but as an adult it is illegal to supply someone under age. It is also illegal to use it in their presence.

and that is stuff added on top of the normal illegal shit with MJ.

I've seen lots of news stories where parents were arrested for knowingly allowing their kids to smoke MJ in their house.

DevoTheStrange,

Konrad_Zuse

DevoTheStrange said:
yeah but as an adult it is illegal to supply someone under age. It is also illegal to use it in their presence.

and that is stuff added on top of the normal illegal shit with MJ.

I've seen lots of news stories where parents were arrested for knowingly allowing their kids to smoke MJ in their house.
Yeah I know what you mean, my posts made it seem like it didn't, but it's pretty redic imo.

Konrad_Zuse,

Durden

I am Jack's title
The craziest part is putting the kid in foster care at 17 over this. I'm sure that will work out well.

Durden,

aero18

vaporist
Durden said:
The craziest part is putting the kid in foster care at 17 over this. I'm sure that will work out well.
Cops routinely destroy the lives of people. Not surprised. :/

aero18,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
You know what makes me laugh as well?

According to my state laws, it is perfectly LEGAL for me to serve ALCOHOL to my own chlidren within my house, or at a guests house.
:lol:

I thought this was BS until I actually looked it up. Let me see if I can find the statute that states this.
Crazy shit, and to think that they just tabled a couple of bills here regarding MJ.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom