Batteries with the HerbalAire?

talley

I like the herbalaire, but portability is a HUGE factor for me in a vaporizer. Would it be possible to use a vapolution battery pack with a HA? And would the same go for the vapolution car charger?

talley,

max

Out to lunch
Nope. The Vapo is a 12V unit, allowing for direct car/boat connection and battery pack use. Any vape can be used in a car with a power inverter, but few offer battery use. The Extreme would be a better choice if you need a portable/home unit. It has an optional BP for $99.

max,

talley

Thanks a lot man, I didn't know about the battery for the extreme. Kinda iffy about it as a portable though. My friend has a regular v-tower and it seems like it might be a bit delicate.

talley,

Katilsday

Unless I'm mistaken, the battery pack for the extreme is just a normal power inverter battery. You can find rechargeable battery adapters for $99 or less online. These have wall outlet sockets, so the HA should work with one.

The HA is probably the best non-portable portable, as it is much more solid than the ex and has no glass to break.

Katilsday,

max

Out to lunch
Unless I'm mistaken, the battery pack for the extreme is just a normal power inverter battery
The Extreme BP is a portable power source, not just an inverter. In their words, "take it anywhere you go".

You would have to be more careful with the Extreme for portable use- the negative aspect of using glass.

max,
Top Bottom