balloon vaporizer - which one to buy

btka

I want to buy a balloon vaporizer... I had the volcano but was not impressed of the vapor density... If I uped the temps the vapor was denser but too harsh.... I am looking for a balloon vape which is capable to produce thick good tasting (not (too) harsh)clouds like the flowerpot showerhead...
If I would be a diy guy I would diy my flowerpot sh into a balloon filling monster but I am absolutly no DIY guy... maybe someone here is able to do this...

I am missing the ability to relax on couch or bed with a balloon,,

btka

but I am wondering why I do not get the vapor quality with the volcano which I get with my flowerpot showerhead.... It must be possible to get that vapor quality or not...

All I want is the vapor (quality (taste, density, efficency....)) from the fp showerhead in a bag/ balloon...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
but I am wondering why I do not get the vapor quality with the volcano which I get with my flowerpot showerhead.... It must be possible to get that vapor quality or not...

All I want is the vapor (quality (taste, density, efficency....)) from the fp showerhead in a bag/ balloon...

I used a volcano for many years as a daily driver and IMO the flowerpot blows it away in performance and smoothness. I think a lot of that harshness is actually from the bag system though and stale vapor.

I was craving a rip from the Volcano recently though for the chill factor like you mention, but mines dead.

btka

so there is no solution for me...
I need a vape which produces vapor like the showerhead but which I can use on the couch or bed or so for relaxe mode.... thought the best way would be a balloon vape but the volcano does not produce the vape I want....

I have portable vapes but the grasshopper gets harsh and hot and the best results are obtained with a watertool (in my opinion) and the fury2 (you have to take long draws to get (good) dense vapor on higher settings)...

It is funny that there is not yet a perfect portable vape available and I hate to take 10 to 15 sec. draws .... the golden grail would be a portable vape which will be like a j... I am really wondering why that is not possible...

btka

Do you have a vape cap if you do slow mouth pulls its the closest to a joint in my experience

yes I have but the draw resistance is too much for my liking...

I think you could easily set-up a Flower Pot system for any area you have. It has an extension cord if you like and you can use it with any kind of piece, small or large, silicon or glass.

The FP is an amazing vape. If you studied your area I am sure you could make it work.

:2c:

yes you could...

but it is not as comfortable for me... It is a big hot part of metal and you also need a glass tool which i do not find very relaxing... I would fear that the showerhead or glasstool (bubbler..) would tip over and so on... as I said before not a option for me to chill on the couch or bed...

I like my flowerpot n the table

chris 71

Do you know how to do the mouth pull with your vap cap ? It makes it just like a joint because of the resistance.

chris 71,

ginolicious

Vapir Rise 2.0. Great unit.

If I didn’t have kids that are young and my actually had a bigger house and could have a vape room I would have it plugged in to be used whenever. I rarely use it now as I need to plug it in and get everything ready. If I didn’t have to move it all the time I would use it a little more. I vape when kids are asleep and the portables are just easier for me. But I love the Rise 2.0

ginolicious,
Reactions: btka

btka

Do you know how to do the mouth pull with your vap cap ? It makes it just like a joint because of the resistance.
can you explain me how to do that? do not exactly know what you mean...thanks...

btka,

chris 71

Instead of trying to inhale directly into your lungs you pull the vapor just into your mouth first . then breath it into your lungs just like taking a puff of a joint or a cig . you have to cover the carb though i have mine taped . if you draw it nice and slow you can get a very nice concentrated mouth full of vapor that really mimics the act of smoking a joint .
Its the only way i use my vapcaps and do not even use them the other way . i was a joint smoker for decades and my fav way to enjoy cannabis . for me the mouth pull is very much like smoking a joint puff by puff

Edit you do this with your tounge and jaw mussels not lung power if you know what i mean maybe like it you were sucking a thick milk shake into you mouth before you swallow it

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have portable vapes but the grasshopper gets harsh and hot and the best results are obtained with a watertool (in my opinion)

IMO they all get hot and harsh without a watertool. That's the trouble with removing one from the setup. Honestly the only thing that really does what you want is a wax pen. Can sip on it, puts out strong vapor, and nothing to break.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have a volcano that my spouse will not allow me to sale. It never gets used but people never forget the experience of their first bag 'o vapor.

As far as vapes go Storz & Bickel Company knocked the ball out of the park with the volcano. I think the Volcano could very well be the best selling vape of all time. The volcano may be the current goat but I think the New Vape Flower Pot system is superior.
I have to disagree,to me the volcano is just an obsolete vaporizer sounding like coffee grinder... Once there was The Oracle which blew the volcano ass off and now there is the Herbaliser i dont own one,but people say good thing about it.Also herbal aire might worth looking into.
I am sure our favorite @Vitolo have tried the majority of bag fillers and can make a better judgement.
Check those videos out. Looks like an easy DIY.
I know little about carb caps but if there is one that is a disk with a straw you can attach the pump to it and fill bags with the flowerpot too.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@steama I disagree Volcano is the best bag filler ,also as vapor quality it is a mediocre vaporizer. There are 10 times more MFLBs sold than volcanos but it is still a shitty vape. I've seen better bag fillers than the volcano if you havent ,that's ok,but i even choose the EQ over it. No plastic in the bowl,Still an existing company with warranty and stuff or did arizer kick the bucket too,for half the price is better choice for a non daily driver.
Anyway i wont go further into this.. You can see that the 45$ Hammer vaporizer with 10$ pump outperforms it in vapor density and speed with 1/10 the amount of herb and no plastic in the air
I agree that inhaling from bags is not great,it reminds me of the gypsies that are huffing glue in bags under the bridges.
@ginolicious Thx for the info,it is useful to the OP i dont monitor its thread,for sure buying this model wont be wise.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@steama :peace:. I was just speaking from my vague experience with bag fillers and the info i have gathered in my head over the years. It seems that you value reliability most. Lets put it that way. If the OP looks into getting something that will last 10 years and wants to spend a good fortune on it he should go with the Volcano. But if he doesnt want to invest that much into a vaporizer that will be used occasionally he should look into alternatives like E.Q or else.
Whip vapes are also lazy enough in my book though why not just attach a whip to your bubbler and puff like the catterpillar from Alice in the Wonderland .

Abysmal Vapor

@Used2use I feel like spamming the thread already ,so i would stop. In my book 30mm bowl isnt a great thing. The abv from the EQ is pretty even.
The Volcano is just a heatgun with a valve system into a blender body,you can see videos of the OG vriptech digital steinel heatgun setup if you like noisy as hell.. Sorry my language skills are bit off ,obsolete might not be the best word,i meant mostly outdated.
BBQ will never get obsolete too,it is really easy to do and convenient ,but i prefer not smelling smoke and using the electric stove,i also prefer using my induction stove over the classic one.
Cheers to everybody and have a good one :p !

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Well i like large bowls ;) and i only have a VapormaticDeluxe as 2. 'bag vape' comparison. It's almost as good as the volcano design wise on the outside imo :brow: and the bags have a nice pattern on it :lol: but i only blew 2 bags with it (that's noisy af:D)- definitive a vape that is better used for decoration than vaping :rofl:
I don't like bags to much for solo use, but for a group of people bags are the most 'social' way to vape imo bc everyone gets the same amount of terps and taste - honestly a big problem with most other vapes, only one gets the first terpy draws that way...

Last edited:

Vaporware

I don’t have one, but it sounds to me like a Tubo Evic may be a good option for you. No, it’s not a bag system, but you can hold it or use a whip, and you can put it in wattage mode where you hold the button down to get the heater going or temperature control mode where you can just set it aside and keep drawing off the whip without holding anything else.

From what I hear, it can produce desktop class vapor in a (somewhat large) portable body. Again, I haven’t used it myself, but if a whip system would meet your needs and you don’t want to connect one to your glass and try to use your FP that way, the Tubo is at least worth looking into.

ginolicious

Man I love bags. I think everyone should have a bag vaporizer haha. They are so much fun. Especially in a group setting.

Personally I stick to my guns. Vapir Rise 2.0. Does both whips and bags.

I own a little bit of everything. Haze Square, Haze Dual, and the Rise. Gotta cover all the basis.

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion
I don't like bags to much for solo use, but for a group of people bags are the most 'social' way to vape imo bc everyone gets the same amount of terps and taste - honestly a big problem with most other vapes, only one gets the first terpy draws that way...
Totally agree - bag vapes are ideal for groups.

They give desktop power with a bit of added range and a whole lot of convenience. No first hit drama, no parts that are easy to break when dropped (or thrown), easy to teach buddies how to operate most units so you don’t have to hover over it at parties, everyone can inhale their preferred size hit, can DIY ideal bag size and even have multiple bags going at once, etc. If someone can’t understand “just put it to your mouth and inhale” it might be time for them to chill on the hits anyway.

In the time since I bought my Volcano in 2011-12 I got too old and married to want to run a party house, but my Volcano has been in that type of usage for its whole lifespan. Now it lives in a party house full of bartenders who use it constantly and it still performs as well as it did when it was new.

Sure it’s loud, but especially in a group/house party situation who cares? If it survives years of insanity, the vapor goes down better than smoking, and it gets everyone high AF I consider it a win.

I’ve used the hell out of it solo as well, but even as a heavy user I would probably prefer a more efficient and less noisy vape if I had to choose only one for personal use. My Glass Symphony and FlowerPot are great for me in that aspect, but my friends are scared to operate them, and I’m always a bit nervous about someone knocking over the glass with the coil cord.

little maggie

so there is no solution for me...
I need a vape which produces vapor like the showerhead but which I can use on the couch or bed or so for relaxe mode.... thought the best way would be a balloon vape but the volcano does not produce the vape I want....

I have portable vapes but the grasshopper gets harsh and hot and the best results are obtained with a watertool (in my opinion) and the fury2 (you have to take long draws to get (good) dense vapor on higher settings)...

It is funny that there is not yet a perfect portable vape available and I hate to take 10 to 15 sec. draws .... the golden grail would be a portable vape which will be like a j... I am really wondering why that is not possible...
What would be perfect for you? I think the fury 2 is a great small one but if I could only have 1 vape of all I own or have tried it would be the tubo. It has great vapor and I forget how powerful it is when I use anything else for a while. I think it's close to perfect.

Top Bottom