Bag vapes?

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I've only used a bag vape a few times (always a 'cano) and I think I may want to invest in one as of recently, I am just curious -- are the only bag vapes the Volcano, the Extreme and the herbalAire (not to mention a subpar Vapir product)?

I'm kinda looking for something portable for party purposes. It came to me the bag market is relatively limited wheras direct draw has quite a variety. A portable (fit in a backpack), bag vaporizer for 2-3 people would be something I'm looking for. Thoughts?

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Think you named 'em all except for the knockoffs like the Fuji and another one I can't think of.

Beyond that you could look at some homemade setups like a heatgun or pump system, but they probably wouldn't fit in a backpack.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dont know if funnel work as good as bag but I'll say buy a funnel big size and transform your whip vap in ''bag'' vap ...a bit more trouble but way cheaper than an other vap

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
The Voodoo company is Pyro Products and Vapir makes their vapes. The Voodoo = Vapir One and the Mystifire = Vapir Vapormatic. Pyro isn't responding to emails (even dealers) lately, so they may be calling it quits.

I don't know why there isn't more competition with bag fillers. Maybe too costly to make a decent unit under $200?

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Thanks for the input guys.

Clear_Dome said:
I dont know if funnel work as good as bag but I'll say buy a funnel big size and transform your whip vap in ''bag'' vap ...a bit more trouble but way cheaper than an other vap
Could I get you to go into a bit more detail here? A funnel?

I don't know why there isn't more competition with bag fillers. Maybe too costly to make a decent unit under $200?
Me neither, but your guess is probably right.

Someone needs to make something similiar in size to the Purple-Days/I-Inhale that uses electricity and makes bags..... I think it would sell like crazy if it worked well. Kinda like that Vapir product but not shitty. :/

SpiralArchitect,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
I've got the herbalaire and I'm pretty happy with it. I've made some comments about it elsewhere, but I can answer your questions specifically. A couple of weeks ago I used the HA in a situation like as you describe, although at one point there were five of us. If there were any more it might have become tedious as the bags take a few minutes to fill, but 2 to 3 people should be no problem. Also, I was only using one bag, so with two bags you could get things moving even faster. The HA is quite small and robust and I had no problem throwing it in my backpack and setting it up a few times as we moved from house to house, even though I was completely wasted, as I had been drinking a lot of whisky as well. The only part that I consider fragile is the crucible, but you can get spares.

hazy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
hazy, that's some funny shit, because I usually have two bags going just for me! :lol:

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
One bag for 5 people? You've got some patient vaporists there. :lol: And for me, that's refreshing to hear. I get tired of people complaining about the slow fill on the herbalAire and installing stronger pumps-just thins out the vapor.

I'm getting old...
Glad I've got some company. ;)

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm no spring chicken here, either, fellas. I've got more of a tolerance now than ever before!

stickstones,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
Due to health problems I gave up smoking weed 2 years ago and it's only recently after discovering vapour that I've been able to experience it again. I find that I'm highly sensitive now, and can get stoned on the tiniest amount. I've also noticed there is a strong 'hangover' that lasts 2 days. Or maybe my weed is really good :lol:

To keep this thread vaguely on topic, I should add that the only reason for going for a bag vape in the first place was to ensure that the vapour had cooled to room temperature so that my throat wouldn't get irritated by heat.

hazy,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've also noticed there is a strong 'hangover' that lasts 2 days.
I prefer to call it a mullover and its nothing new. Most strong weed will leave you a bit hazy for a day or two :ko:

vaporcloud,
Top Bottom