Bad tasting flower

mobilrog

ugh, i bought an oz of flower today. Strong strong strong when combusted but in the vape it just taste like crap. What do you guys do in this situation? Throw a lemon peel in for a few hours they dry it back out? Buy some better tasting flower and mix it? Water cure?

JCat

Accessory Maker
ugh, i bought an oz of flower today. Strong strong strong when combusted but in the vape it just taste like crap. What do you guys do in this situation? Throw a lemon peel in for a few hours they dry it back out? Buy some better tasting flower and mix it? Water cure?
I sell it off for less then I paid to someone that is less picky, or give it away ... I’d rather give it away then vape something that doesn’t taste right ... sucks when that happens but that’s why I generally stick to the same trusted, and reliable, sources.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Make some edibles.

A water cure might lessen the flavor but I doubt it'd totally remove it. I've never vaped water cured but I smoked it a few times back when I was combusting. Back then I thought it removed all the flavor but back then I also thought smoking tasted good. So, yeah.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
it just taste like crap

The deciding factor for me has always been...wait for it..."does it get me high?"

If the answer is yes, then all is right with the world.
If the answer is no, then I need to look into matters more closely.

Some strains taste good, some not so much.

mobilrog

Yeaaaaah I know I’m just bitchin and looking for ideas. After having left a jar open so it will dry out a little it’s not as bad as it was. I sold half to a buddy and I’m just gonna power through what I got and buy some from my main.

I’m still in that translation where I moved from a medical state to a not friendly state So my choices are way more limited now and gotta feel the city out before I start looking for a farmer who will let me throw a few plants on his property.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Welcome to non-friendly state life. I've never lived in a friendly state, so I'm used to it. But yeah, I never know what kind of flower I'll be getting from month to month.
Even the quality can vary widely.

Top Bottom