Back and needing guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettin lifted

psychonaut
First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone. It has been some time since I've last posted, and I have missed you all dearly.

I'm going to be embarking on a vaporizer experiment. I own a few and have used a bunch of others, but I'm looking for what is the hot vaporizer of 2011. I was looking forward to the cloud but that still seems far away.

Basically, I'm doing a scientific experiment involving vaporizers and other factors and I want to be able to test myself before and after 30 days of use (sort of how they did in the documentary, "Super High Me")

For this I want a new vaporization tool, and lets be honest, I just want something new in general.

For my experiments it is vital that I use a tool that I'm not used to using daily.

Any whipstyle/bag/GOODhandheld advice would be nice. I was looking at the Arizer Solo but it seems lots of people are selling those after purchasing them for some reason.

Currently I'm only using an aromazap for vaporization. So please no recommendations for that.

So if you had, lets say, $300 to spend on a new vaporizer for scientific research what would you choose.

(I've used iolite, mflb, silver surfer, zap, different handhelds, etc. So please do not recommend those.)

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to help me out.

All the best,

GettinLifted

gettin lifted,

weedemon

enthusiast
Welcome back! i remember you! ;)

i would suggest the oracle since it uses a different technology than most.

but really man it's the cloud... and it's not that far off now i think. :p you won't have it tomorrow, but i'm thinking we will have em before the year is over :)

weedemon,
Sounds like the magic wand might be up your ally. Check out the thread for more information I can give you, but Hipi says there might be bag blowing option in the near future? It's reasonably prices, provides fat clouds, and Hipi HAS been stirring up a buzz this year. :rolleyes:

biojuggernaut,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Wb, I think I remember the name but I'm not entirely sure. There have been a few problems with the coating, but that's being addressed so as soon as the new ones come out without the coated bowls I'd have no problem recommending the Arizer Solo to you. Heck, if I had money to burn I'd probably spend it on a second one, that's how much I like this freaking thing.

OhTheAgony,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
I haven't seen super high me - I will be checking it out though. Anyways, I'm not sure what you're actually trying to experiment with - the vape itself, or the effects the vapor has on you?

If u want to experiment with a vaporizer then I say get something like an EQ, or ha, because you can use them in so many different ways.

If you want to experiment with the effects of vapor on yourself then I think you simply need a variable temp vape.

notmyrealUSERname,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom