• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AVS Molecule RDA

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I'm using this mostly on my balcony and it's getting to below zero (freezing) and I've noticed (obviously) I'm not getting as much Cloudage, guess I just bump up temp for when im out there?

Heres a glass straw, its parts from my extreme q whip attachment.

graydeh1

Company Rep
Check this out, my pre-installed coil leaked all over the bottom of the molecule. I'm thinking maybe it wasn't pushed all the way down or it came loose in shipping.

I bought a bunch of flattened coils, so I installed a new one lets see how it goes.

Edit: has anyone else not had this issue, with the holes at the bottom like that??? Im sure he thought of this in the design process, is it as easy as just making sure the coil is flat on the bottom?

Last edited:
graydeh1,

al bundy

Vaporist
I had that issue also Changed coil and loading less will see how it goes.

Discount code
BLACK FRIDAY 35% off the entire order
That’s a Molecule for $25 US

al bundy,
Reactions: graydeh1

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I had that issue also Changed coil and loading less will see how it goes.

Discount code
BLACK FRIDAY 35% off the entire order
That’s a Molecule for $25 US

12 Grams run thru on original coil, still very tasty
for vaping bare coils.
My method for keeping it clean & tasty is pretty simple.
After 2 good tasty pulls I just flip it upside down & take the next
pull or two like that and then flip it back and if you have it set right
on either TCR #.92or TC SS316l 18watts you can hold button down
with no pulsing. Oil hits back of coil & vapes before it becomes UnReclaim!
If anyone is using the mole on wattage, you deserve the mess you make, lol.

I'm getting the new Quartz Cup inserts today to lay on top
of the coils I'm guessing. I've used the Sai Cups in the Mole already.
Not too bad, but no where near how good they work in the Sai itself.
Hoping the ones are somehow fixed.

Anyone get the new mouthpiece yet? Does it make a difference?
Lol, at $20 it cost as much as the Mole it self.
This thing is no longer a cheap $35 atty any more.
I'm still using my own glass mouthpiece that blows away that little
tit of a mouthpiece that comes with it..
I

Clear Eyes

Can someone post a comparison video of the new afc mouthpiece and the stock one in action, also the molecule before the quartz bucket and with the quartz bucket once they are sent out, can you have it zoomed in thanks

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Can someone post a comparison video of the new afc mouthpiece and the stock one in action, also the molecule before the quartz bucket and with the quartz bucket once they are sent out, can you have it zoomed in thanks

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHah-lol.
Anything else you'd like while I'm at it?

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!

There are few peeps such as this as a developer, I put my money where my mouth is!

From Brent Owner of AVS Life mission statement

VapeMore4LessAVS Molecule Creator 10 points 13 hours ago

I don't disagree with you about the other companies. I would like to point out though that AVS products are 100% engineered by me, I also make my own prototypes via casting and 3d printing, I have some vids on my ig. My factory makes most of my prototypes now. Our factory does everything how I tell them using materials I provide. Things like orings I have to have made by another factory and have molds made, etc. I create all the files in cad and then send them to my machinist, or rubber factory, or quartz factory. The parts are then sent to my factory where they assemble it. The coils and our stickers/labels are made stateside and shipped to China. The box is also designed by me. I do all our site design, graphic design, product development and engineering etc. I picked every material, designed every single mm of the molecule from the box to the manual. 100% the molecule is my creation as are most of our products despite our coils being copied by numerous companies now. I just want to be clear, I only started working with China out of necessity. Much of our issues have come from working with China though, the delays... mess ups, etc. I wish people would be willing to pay for USA made but the fact is 95% won't. So we're trying to offer American quality at competitive prices and we're doing this by mixing American materials and Chinese manufacturing, while maintaining low overhead cost. I work with several factories and the molecule consists of American made and Chinese made materials. Assembled in China. The molecule can only be purchased through AVS. I have several patents pending on my designs, owned by me. Other vendors with the Molecule can only get it through AVS. The Boaz is the same. Our upcoming reactor rta is the same. Our spool is the same. Our upcoming coil wire cutters are the same. All engineered by me 100%. We do as much as we can stateside while staying competitive. If Chinese imports got blocked my company would still be rocking except with higher prices due to using 100% American manufacturing. I'm a true nerd haha when I'm not busy working I'm most likely coding. My latest adventure was an advanced vape supply version of space invaders called "vape invaders", a jab at the FDA. I made it using pygame and python. I put a short clip of the intro and menu on my ig also. Ig is brentspend. I did all the art and animations for that too. If you knew us, you would quickly see we're hardcore geeks that love vaping.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
An attitude I love very much

I think it totally sucks that you can't share in this man's work for $25 inc ship.
Government Tariffs are on a Tax on the Peeps of both countries collected by who to benifit who, I'm just saying.

I just got that special for $50 inc ship Total = SS Mole + Poseidon 2 Bubbler + Adapter
Going to give the Mole to a bud for Holiday gift & use the Bubbler & adapter on Sai Taf Qc
Ti insert &for my Mole also. Just about got the Mole for like $8 ? Hehehe

tennisguru1,
Reactions: Hogni

al bundy

Vaporist
Finally got a windows laptop
Loaded Arctic Fox 180913 (lastet version)on my Evic mini Primo
Loaded right up
It’s on there but no clue on how to do this TC thing

al bundy,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Finally got a windows laptop
Loaded Arctic Fox 180913 (lastet version)on my Evic mini Primo
Loaded right up
It’s on there but no clue on how to do this TC thing
https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/98hlip/sai_seq_dtv3_and_triton_arctic_foxred_panda/

Hold fire button - Fires Mod for up to 15 sec puffs

2 Clicks of Fire button- Select Profile

3 Clicks of Fire button- Edit Profile wattage and display (Press and hold both -/+ to reset counters in edit screen, tap fire button to change between options, hold fire to exit)

4 Clicks of Fire button- Key lock (Locks Temp useful while sharing)

5 Clicks of Fire button- Device Lock/UnLock (Power on if turned off)

Device will auto Lock after 15 min. (Child and Pocket safe)

Press and hold both -/+ to Power the Mod off (Not Needed IMHO as the 0.01 volt per day is not worth waiting 5 seconds for it to startup lol, but people ask for it... so) (5 clicks of fire button to turn back on)

While powered off Press and hold both -/+ to Flip screen.

Press and hold both -/Fire to turn on and off Steath Mode

Press and hold both +/Fire to access the Settings menu. (almost every option of the mod can be changed here.)

To get to TCR setting hold down fire + Plus for 3 sec
go to atty press fire
go to TCR set ect..

tennisguru1,

Clear Eyes

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHah-lol.
Anything else you'd like while I'm at it?
Some free concentrate ha, im looking for videos of the molecule because they are not out there , I still think this market is early and can wait till i choose to purchase another product , I had a DTv3 I bought but cracked it where the screws go and them got tired of cleaning it , once the the wires got dirty and my pico changed into wattage mode and i got baked as fuck as it vaporized everything but didnt like that i had to consistant worry about layering the donut ,Once the quartz quest came out i knew i needed something like that but i never bought it , when the molecule came out it was whatever since it was coil which you have to clean and will probably leak then when the quartz insert came out i was surprised but i think im going to hold out until the design changes so that the quartz is there permanently and it wont leak into the coil. I want to spend my money knowing that cleaning will be minimal

al bundy

Vaporist
https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/98hlip/sai_seq_dtv3_and_triton_arctic_foxred_panda/

Hold fire button - Fires Mod for up to 15 sec puffs

2 Clicks of Fire button- Select Profile

3 Clicks of Fire button- Edit Profile wattage and display (Press and hold both -/+ to reset counters in edit screen, tap fire button to change between options, hold fire to exit)

4 Clicks of Fire button- Key lock (Locks Temp useful while sharing)

5 Clicks of Fire button- Device Lock/UnLock (Power on if turned off)

Device will auto Lock after 15 min. (Child and Pocket safe)

Press and hold both -/+ to Power the Mod off (Not Needed IMHO as the 0.01 volt per day is not worth waiting 5 seconds for it to startup lol, but people ask for it... so) (5 clicks of fire button to turn back on)

While powered off Press and hold both -/+ to Flip screen.

Press and hold both -/Fire to turn on and off Steath Mode

Press and hold both +/Fire to access the Settings menu. (almost every option of the mod can be changed here.)

To get to TCR setting hold down fire + Plus for 3 sec
go to atty press fire
go to TCR set ect..

I’ll try the bin that’s in the file
The one I used does not have a 15 fire option

al bundy,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Some free concentrate ha, im looking for videos of the molecule because they are not out there , I still think this market is early and can wait till i choose to purchase another product , I had a DTv3 I bought but cracked it where the screws go and them got tired of cleaning it , once the the wires got dirty and my pico changed into wattage mode and i got baked as fuck as it vaporized everything but didnt like that i had to consistant worry about layering the donut ,Once the quartz quest came out i knew i needed something like that but i never bought it , when the molecule came out it was whatever since it was coil which you have to clean and will probably leak then when the quartz insert came out i was surprised but i think im going to hold out until the design changes so that the quartz is there permanently and it wont leak into the coil. I want to spend my money knowing that cleaning will be minimal

Go to the Saionara is what you want, I like my Mole but I LOVE my Taf Sai because it has almost no maintenance on buckets, hits like a enail.
Go to Saionara thread , that's where my videos are and on Reddit.

tennisguru1,

Clear Eyes

Go to the Saionara is what you want, I like my Mole but I LOVE my Taf Sai because it has almost no maintenance on buckets, hits like a enail.
Go to Saionara thread , that's where my videos are and on Reddit.
Is it quartz? im not into heating up metals , people heating up these coils remind me of my old school heater that would have red hot coils built into the wall it always had that weird smell

Clear Eyes,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Is it quartz? im not into heating up metals , people heating up these coils remind me of my old school heater that would have red hot coils built into the wall it always had that weird smell

Yes Quartz inserts last time
Go to Saionara thread , that's where my videos are

tennisguru1,

mephisto

Please stop chumming the Divine Tribe thread with your views on your favorite atomizer. This thread is about the Mole. Anyone who has read through this thread can see where YOUR preferences lie. I came here to read about more Mole information, and once again its you railing on about someone else's gear.......I did say please....thank you

mephisto,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Please stop chumming the Divine Tribe thread with your views on your favorite atomizer. This thread is about the Mole. Anyone who has read through this thread can see where YOUR preferences lie. I came here to read about more Mole information, and once again its you railing on about someone else's gear.......I did say please....thank you

Huh? Ok Sorry I guess, lol.

Last edited:
tennisguru1,

al bundy

Vaporist
So any idea where to get the quartz bucket for the Molecule ?
I’ve read it’s 10 mm?
Who knows when they get there new quartz cup in stock.

al bundy,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So any idea where to get the quartz bucket for the Molecule ?
I’ve read it’s 10 mm?
Who knows when they get there new quartz cup in stock.

I couldn't get any of the quartz inserts to work. The oil runs away from the heat into the corners and just pools.

invertedisdead,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I couldn't get any of the quartz inserts to work. The oil runs away from the heat into the corners and just pools.

They were the 1.5 inserts., never were going to work.
Brent (Vape4less) is working on a coil fused to cup,
similar to Motar, it will be a while.
Meantime the Mole fits inside the Sai and hits great.
I'd say the best coil for the Sai is the Mole, lol.

bSkeCrI.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
They were the 1.5 inserts., never were going to work.

I'm just curious, why ship another round of defective products? I now have 6 quartz cups which don't work.

Brent (Vape4less) is working on a coil fused to cup,
similar to Motar, it will be a while.

It would be hard to be optimistic about that when the current coil-less solution works so poorly. I'm pretty much over this one, I feel like a true coil-less solution would be better explored on a newer, slightly larger platform. Purpose built for coil less vaporization.

graydeh1

Company Rep
Mines back in the box, I think having holes in the bottom of the cup is a major design flaw.
All 3 coils ive used (including pre installed coil) have leaked through the bottom holes of the cup onto the gold molecule piece, some reclaim ,some unvaped.

I mailed advanced vape supply, got a very round about answer, and now he has not answered 2 more very polite emails, sent over a week ago.

I will hold out for the coiless solution so its not a total waste.

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
I contacted AVS about a cracked mole cup (cracked on burn off pulse.) It took a few e-mails before they agreed I was not at fault, but first it seemed they accused me of breaking the cup by using it as a handle while screwing the atomizer to my mod. I understand that might be a common complaint, but in general I hate having to defend myself from the actions of other individuals. They did take care of me and got me two new cups by Monday the next week so no complaints on the over all result just the experience.

I'll still hold onto the device in the hope that they figure out their inserts.

Top Bottom