AVS m22

does_not_exist

The delay is for the zirconia housings (same thing that delayed the original date), which are in transit. When they come we will probably be let know. That does suck about the vacation timing though, crossing my fingers for you!

dron19

“Our 21700 TC mod (sold separately) that has been fine tuned for the Molecule22 is strongly recommended but the M22 can also be used on any regulated mod capable of at least 40 watts.”

Anyone see this listed for sale on their site? I can’t find it.
Or will this be available later?

does_not_exist

“Our 21700 TC mod (sold separately) that has been fine tuned for the Molecule22 is strongly recommended but the M22 can also be used on any regulated mod capable of at least 40 watts.”

Anyone see this listed for sale on their site? I can’t find it.
Or will this be available later?
available later, no ETA yet, but i think roughly a few weeks after launch.

dron19

Just wondered since I can not pre-order both today only the M22.
Since it’s strongly recommended, curious if I as an early adopter and my unit fails and im not using their mod due to it being unavailable surely I wouldn’t have a warranty issue later?... guess time will tell.

does_not_exist

Yeh i understand i am just getting irritated, the ship date has changed 2 or 3 times now and next week ill be gone for a vaction so i hope it gets here before then i am just venting sorry.
unlucky you it seems, they updated the website with another delay (9/20). up until this point i understood the delays, but the Part 2 video was supposed to be out *before* the 8/31 date and still isnt, I guess we will see what update they post, but at this point im a little frustrated with this pre-release, they shouldnt have opened it until the videos showing off the thing were out.

I understand the preorder agreement to a date wasn't guaranteed, but I also just get a little frustrated at an additional 20 days on something with so much buildup and hype (with no video), we all expect it to be great. I just don't want it to be delayed multiple times, once or twice I could deal with

Last edited:
does_not_exist,
Reactions: j-bug

Hussan311

Didn't see it changed again to 9/20 damn haha I guess I am unlucky but yeh i understand your frustrations and trust me I feel the same way

Hussan311,

Grifo

Eh I'm disappointed but oh well. AVS was clear from the beginning that the dates he was giving were not 100%. If he had given us a hard date then yeah I can see myself being frustrated. Idk I have plenty of other devices to use until then.:shrug:

This is not my first pre order rodeo.

does_not_exist

Yea I understand, and shit happens, the wording in the site makes it clear it was unexpected. I just dislike the 3 date changes in a short period of time. If it was 9/13 the first time, or 9/20, I would be less frustrated.

That and the whole "video coming out in a couple weeks" for the past month or so

Edit: also my Sai has been not up to par lately, but I'm getting a saicule coil today

Edit2: okay, I think I got my frustration out of my system, I look back at my original message and see how it sounds. I'm more annoyed at how much expectation I have built up for this thing, I just wish we had more to look at really, the lack of details has just always nagged at my head.

Last edited:

Deleted Member 1643

Reddit post from Brent, AVS:
We've got some good and some bad news to share with everyone. The M22 and ESCC manufacturing is complete. The final component we need to launch the m22, however, is the zirconia cup. We chose to purchase this from one of the largest suppliers in this community. Unfortunately, when we received them they did not meet our quality standards. The size differences in the samples (of which our m22 testers received some of) versus the finished product are not to a functional standard and cannot be used. This leaves us in a bad situation. Although we let everyone know delays could happen when opening up pre-orders, it is nevertheless extremely frustrating to us, and of course to all of you that have been patient with us and anxiously await your m22. We are currently at least a week out for new zirconia housings.

If anyone would like to cancel their pre-order because of the delay we will provide a full refund. If you would like to cancel your preorder, send an email to stuart@advancedvapesupply.com and he will process your refund. I apologize to everyone that is waiting anxiously to give the m22 a try, and I appreciate the patience everyone has had with us. We are confident our final product will be worth the wait.

Another pertinent comment:
That's rough, how do you know that the next batch will be better? Did you switch manufacturers or do you just have more certainty now?...

Brent: Changing manufacturers would put us at risk of the unknown and possible problem repeating. Our current manufacturer is aware of what went wrong and is taking measures to correct it. They are making a new mold and new units, this will take 15 days. In the meantime they are modifying the existing buckets to make them work so we can ship preorders asap. We'll reship everyone a new zirconia that is made correctly if they were shipped the modified one with their preorder.

Edit: The issue is the height of the production bucket is too tall and doesn't match the sample, this makes the ESCC sit too high and not engage with the springs correctly. My sample is perfect.

And the M22s.
gaeoykp0zsl31.jpg

Not worried about it. Been a content AVS customer since 2016.

Last edited:

does_not_exist

Very new AVS customer, so i think my original frustration stemmed from the excitement and that.

I'm still content, and if nothing else I am absolutely not frustrated with Brent. He has been very open and responsive in all emails I've sent and on that thread - he went into a lot of detail about the whole situation. I trust that he is doing his best with the whole thing, even if I have to wait a little longer.

P.s. The saicule coil rocks, definitely the best coil and I think I prefer it to my Ti Bucket.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Are they making a new bubbler for this, or does it use the Poseidon bubbler?

Edit: Nevermind, I’m too high and didn’t read the fine print on the pre-order page!

Last edited:
Monk Debate,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Grifo

Are they making a new bubbler for this, or does it use the Poseidon bubbler?

Edit: Nevermind, I’m too high and didn’t read the fine print on the pre-order page!
They have a video of it my dude. But it has an air leak. Though they did say they made a change so idk if its gonna look the same.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is that a prototype because the surface of the SiC dish in that video looks very grainy compared to the SiC Halo DNail dish I have. (which is very smooth).
Is it still easy to swab clean with that rough surface?

LesPlenty,
Reactions: sirwalter

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
If they can't even get their buckets produced to match their specs, I would worry about the quality and overall safety of inhaling daily from poor QC'd chinese SiC.

Not something I personally wanna inhale from. That shit can be quite hazardous to your health.

Hussan311

According to the thread they said its a Drag v1 25 watts and .73. I am more concerened about the dish on their website and fadespaces dish look way smoother and clean i am hoping maybe that is just dirty..

Hussan311,
Reactions: LesPlenty

does_not_exist

Smoke1ForMe

Yeah the Sic in that video did not look great. I thought it was the white piece they were having issues with. Either way I hope they aren’t having the SiC made in China

Smoke1ForMe,
Top Bottom