AVB Trip report +0 mins

UH60FLT

So I finally did it and with what little ingredients I had available, I took a cup of milk, a couple teaspoons of I can't believe it's not butter, 1 1/4tsb of my finely ground avb, heat the butter to melt it, mixed in the avb and heat for another 20 secs, warmed the cup of milk for a minute and added girl scout cookie creamer in it and mixed the butter in and drank quickly without a hitch. No bad taste and the texture was OK too.

Initial dose was taken 3:45. I will post updates as I experience them. Wish me luck :)

+30mins I'm starting to feel the lucid thinking kick in with a hint of dry mouth. About at a [2] right now, mostly in the head not much body yes. This is the onset. I'll post more as I experience more.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
UH60FLT,

Skyscraper

Cool man.. Edible ABV always took a couple hours to kick in and the effects were heavy on the body.. If I vaped it enhanced the psychoactive effect though. Last time I tried edibles my tolerance was high- need to make some more soon

UH60FLT

You think my dosage was ok for someone who vapes maybe 0.1 a day?

+60mins Feeling pretty mellow and relaxed. Maybe a [3]. Considering eating another tsp of AVB. I'll wait until 5pm before I make that call.

So I feel a solid [3-4] so I'm just going to vape a little to get where I want to be

Mod note: Three posts merged

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
The actives must have sufficient amount of time to kick in fully.

The liver must process them before it can reach the Blood Brain Barrier.
It can take up to 2-3 hours, so just be careful...

Hashtag46&2,

Skyscraper

Better to take too little than too much. If you're able to feel the effects I would say the dose was adequate. A realistic time for an edible high is at least 6-8 hours from start to finish IME.

Edit: And a small amount of decarbed bud with some fat or oil can get you rocked. Enjoy the wave man

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It can take three hours to kick in. If not enough use more. I use edibles at night because it usually makes me feel tired. Everyone is different far as dosage is concerned. It's not a same size fits all.

UH60FLT

Yeah I ended up getting pretty tired and now most of it wore off so I plan on getting some dinner now and vapor bonging my way to stonedom tonight.

Correction, after settling after waking up I still feel my head floating in a good way. And I'm hungry.. off to Five Guys.

After returning it was a very fulfilling experience. The AVB buzz is a very pleasant experience. Now I got my Vapor Bong out :)

Mod note: Three posts merged

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you take too much it can last longer than 8 hours. It can last for 24 hours, that happened to me. It didn't kick in after 2 hours and I thought I needed more so I drank the rest of my milkshake.

When I think about it I bet a lot of the ABV settled to the bottom. I had put the rest in the freezer while I waited to see how it effected me.

I used like a 1/4 cup of ground flour like ABV with ice cream peanut butter and chocolate chips blended with milk. The reason I used a lot of AbV was because I thought it wouldn't work (I was stupid) Peanut butter and chocolate helps to hide the taste of the ABV. I put the ABV and peanut butter in the microwave for a min and a half. Then dumped it all in the blender. I was worried the microwave would ruin the effects in the ABV - but it didn't.

The high was too intense. I was thinking about every breath, hearing every heart beat. My body felt extremely heavy very low energy and too tired to do anything. I also had an extremely dry mouth. After a while I went to bed and felt still medicated the next day. It was evening until I felt normal again. This probably was a total of at least 24 hours.

Some think ABV isn't very potent, it depends on the ABV. If you still have a medium brown with lighter golden flecks you have a lot of medicine left in your product. Save your ABV that's not a really dark brown with no lighter flecks. That's conserving and recycling your cannabis.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Top Bottom