Avb oil and avb brownies together. Oops

Bladesman

i made some coconut oil from avb, used it to make brownies. They were ok, not great. But the next time i used the coconut avb oil AND then i baked 2.6 oz of finely ground avb into 2 batchs of Chocolate fudge brownies. They dont taste great but I ate 1. That was it, 2 hours later oh my god, it was so intense. Never had that feeling before, really really rushy, they are just too strong for me. I couldnt even play on my ps4, i was tripping out a bit. Fell asleep for nearly 11 hours. Woke up to go to work, absolutely still battered from it. Went to work, the whole day i had a big grin on my face. so 22 hours, 1 brownie lasted me. Now iam stuck with a just over whole batch that i dont want, but i cant bin them cos i know they are rocket fuel and somebody will love them. I think its the reason you use coconut oil or avb, but not both together ! Dont know what to do with them as they are too strong, i cant sell them in the uk online really as its illegal so dont want advertise it. Any suggestions ?

Squiby

I would recommend smaller does as well. Eat only a tiny wee bit.

That said...Smaller does of very a potent brownie can still be very potent. A few years ago, I was at a party, brownies were passed around. Now, I've had hash brownies in Jamaica and I've had my own homemade pot brownies a few times so, I was cool. I had a sliver about 2 inches x 1 inch x 1/2 an inch. I had no other intoxicating substances, no liquor, no weed. I lived next door. Out here that is about a minute drive or maybe a 10 minute walk. I got so completely stoned, I didn't think that I would be able to make it home. Somehow I ended up at home and with no idea how that transpired.

The next morning when I got up, I was still very very stoned. I went outside to garden a bit, maybe pull a weed for two and was so tripping over myself uncoordinated that I was a danger to myself. So I went back to bed....and stayed there till the next day. It was in the realm of an LSD/Quad stone. Wickedly potent stuff and I will never eat someone else's brownies again.

I now well respect the potential potency of our fine flower. :bowdown:

TwistedGray

+1 on the smaller doses, but it's going to be a bit of trial and error until you figure out the exact dose.

Anecdotal: I once at 50mg of candies by accident just before boarding a rather long flight. I had a similar feeling as you noted @Bladesman where I was feeling really "rushy" for lack of better description...I hate to wonder what my seat neighbor thought of me.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
i made some coconut oil from avb, used it to make brownies. They were ok, not great. But the next time i used the coconut avb oil AND then i baked 2.6 oz of finely ground avb into 2 batchs of Chocolate fudge brownies. They dont taste great but I ate 1. That was it, 2 hours later oh my god, it was so intense. Never had that feeling before, really really rushy, they are just too strong for me. I couldnt even play on my ps4, i was tripping out a bit. Fell asleep for nearly 11 hours. Woke up to go to work, absolutely still battered from it. Went to work, the whole day i had a big grin on my face. so 22 hours, 1 brownie lasted me. Now iam stuck with a just over whole batch that i dont want, but i cant bin them cos i know they are rocket fuel and somebody will love them. I think its the reason you use coconut oil or avb, but not both together ! Dont know what to do with them as they are too strong, i cant sell them in the uk online really as its illegal so dont want advertise it. Any suggestions ?

I'd cut the brownies into 1/4's, then freeze the batch. When you want one, defrost in the microwave, add ice-cream, enjoy.

+1 on the smaller doses, but it's going to be a bit of trial and error until you figure out the exact dose.

Anecdotal: I once at 50mg of candies by accident just before boarding a rather long flight. I had a similar feeling as you noted @Bladesman where I was feeling really "rushy" for lack of better description...I hate to wonder what my seat neighbor thought of me.

This is one of my worst nightmares.

I'm not great at flying, hate being stuck inside that fuselage (guess it's better than hanging out on the wing but what ever).

On a trip back from South Africa I ate a cookie the evening beforehand which didn't do anything for me. After getting on the flight over 12 hours later I was all chilled out and ok but about half way through the flight after the on board meal, now 16 hours from first eating the cookie, I suddenly came up and started freaking out in my head. I was in utter turmoil, drenched in sweat and quite shakey. The flight attendants thought I was just having a panic attack. Never ever ever again.

Top Bottom