AVB Healthy Heaven Combos: Ayurvedic Cooking with Bud

insideoutman

yo-coco-canna-nut-gurt
I'd like to share some dishes I have recently whipped up. This is quite an achievement in terms of overall skills; six months ago I would not have thought I'd be creating such kitchen mayhem! The oven and maybe an egg or 1 or 2 step recipes is all I could manage at the time. Then I learned how to make kitchari--and everything changed! I highly recommend learning how to make that dish, and then things like these below, will magically manifest themselves in your pot, including pot! For recipes for the below, I can try to remember them if y'all like. It mostly just came together with the ingredients on hand. Once you cook a few times like this it all starts to make sense! Hope you enjoy and stay/strive-to-be healthy! =]

Heres the basics:
Ghee
Spices: Tumeric, cumin, corriander, curry powder, garam marsala, fennel
Vegetables: onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, potatoes, peppers, kale
Rice OR quinoa OR chickpeas and/or couscous
cilantro

AVB added once onions have turned translucent.

^ Onions, spices, AVB, fennel seeds, peppers, garlic, potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, served over basmati rice

^ Onions, tomatoes, AVB, spices, ginger, garlic, carrots, broccoli, kale, served over red quinoa

^ Onions, tomatoes, AVB, spices, fennel seeds, ginger, garlic, carrots, chickpeas, kale, tri-color couscous, cilantro + lemon zest/juice

Sorry about a ll the pics being half-eaten leftovers... at about that time seemed to be a good photoshoot :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom