• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AVA HR Atomizer with RES + Black Delrin

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I have a complete AVA HR Atomizer with RES for sale to a good home. It also has the Delrin sleeve which is a call in option from ThermoVape. I paid an addition $15 for this sleeve.
Res.jpg

ResApart.jpg

AVAHR.jpg

Value of kit new is $125 + $15= $140

Unit has normal wear scratches and marks. Nothing severe and operates the same as when new.
Willing to sell at 1/2 retail or $70 + $12 shipping or $82 shipped.

PM if interested.
Pipes

PS. I will also be selling my modified "2 ohm" T1. (once I get it back from a friend evaluating to decide if he wants his T1 modified) Doubles the battery life while providing the same if not more heat. :brow:

Pipes,

mephisto

Damn Pipes, all this sounds great. I used to have all the T1 goodies, but the switch
was kicking my ass. So, then I see your switch "assist" on e-bay and I am stunned.
Then to read that you have a mod on the T1 which extends the life of the power.
Your prowess with the thermovape line blows me away. I am interested in the RES,
and the modded T1. I also would love the switch assist. Let me know the next step,
and I will start sending you money. Thanks, I really loved the T1, but I never thought
I would go back once I sold my original......

mephisto,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks meph, yeah, sometimes I refuse to give up. Love the TV line up but had the battery and slippery slider woes. Funny how after you figure out a solution, that the game changes.
Your options are you can wait a couple days till I get back the T1 and have a chance t make a thumb rest for you. (The thumb rest takes a couple days to ensure the paint dries) Or you can take the RES now and we can work something out in a few days about the mod T1 and a thumb rest.
Might be best to go into PM mode at this point till we get it worked out.
Bare in mind that I am keeping my TV handle and just interested in selling the modded T1 piece. Also considering selling my modded EVO. But that's a whole different story.
Pipes

Pipes,

Bart

If I ever burn out my core I'll have to send it to you for modification. Lovin the pa.
Let me know if the core still needs a new home.

Bart,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
If I ever burn out my core I'll have to send it to you for modification. Lovin the pa.
Let me know if the core still needs a new home.
Will do.
Glad you like the PA. Was thinking you should have it by now. :tup:
IMO, It really enhances the products versatility.

Pipes

Pipes,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This classified has gotten off track. Conversation should be about the item for sale only.

momofthegoons,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
This classified has gotten off track. Conversation should be about the item for sale only.
Understood, and thanks.
Will start an ad for the T1 once I have it back in hand. Me bad, should not have mentioned it here.
Pipes

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Item has sold.
Thread can be moved.

Mod Note: For future reference please report sold items as stated in classifieds so we know to move the thread. Thank you.

Pipes,
Top Bottom