AugustHaus enails/banger?

Danksta

Heads up to those who thought this one was too costly in the past they now have steel boxes with banger and coil for $255, And acrylic with rig banger and coil for $275. I went ahead and got a steel one for my first E-nail, If you want one rite now low temp plates has steel ones. The manufacturer site should have new ones in about a week.

Good to hear. I'm hoping to scoop a Steel Kube early next year.

Vapor Loop

The site I said had current stock does not! Sorry about that the site said the ones with x over the picture had been sold, And only 4 of the 22 pictured had a x on it. I didn't doubt so much it was not true since this thread isn't very active, But little did I know sales are really picking up for this one which makes me feel better about choosing this one now, That and the customer service. I was contacted by August and he gave me a great deal for the extra wait and confusion. I had been rather set on the design I picked, That and I ordered at 6am Denver co time with two day shipping to hopefully get it by yesterday.

Vapor Loop,
Reactions: Danksta

TNT_error

Ok I think I'm in the right place now haha. I was wondering if the 20mm banger coil is compatible with the rdk200?

TNT_error,

Puddy

Got my Steel Kube One with the custom CCA made coil over the weekend. Paired with the 30mm Liger + Obsidian + custom shroud. Ahh I love it and it didn't break the bank too much

2017_11_19_15_42_51.gif

Vapor Loop

Got my Steel Kube One with the custom CCA made coil over the weekend. Paired with the 30mm Liger + Obsidian + custom shroud. Ahh I love it and it didn't break the bank too much

2017_11_19_15_42_51.gif

How's that Obsidian insert working out for ya? I just went with the 26mm banger for now myself and had a wonderful weekend with mine. August should have some 20mm coils soon that can be used with the Flowerpot.

Vapor Loop,

Puddy

the obsidian is great. im at about 510 right now and still getting some milky clouds. The new AH coil made the world of difference though with the sides being able to heat up.

However, I can't help but consider the obsidian just a higher end SiC insert. My next purchase I'm saving for is the Sapphire insert, but really hard to justify over $300 just so my 2nd hit tastes like the first one. haha. soon though

Puddy,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I am thinking of getting a Klear Kubeone on 420 if they have a sale. I do have a couple of questions in regards to coils.

What 20mm Coil will connect to the kubeone? Or what brand coils or connector type should i be looking for?

Are the augustaus banger and custom coils worth it? If i order the kubeone, i was thinking of getting the XL banger and coil as well as a liger coil.

Shooby,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I am thinking of getting a Klear Kubeone on 420 if they have a sale. I do have a couple of questions in regards to coils.

What 20mm Coil will connect to the kubeone? Or what brand coils or connector type should i be looking for?

Are the augustaus banger and custom coils worth it? If i order the kubeone, i was thinking of getting the XL banger and coil as well as a liger coil.

The Kube works with anything wired to dnail standard.

I like the 26mm banger setup he sells, the wrap is top notch and the function is solid.

I like the Liger coil and I don't see any real negative to it other then the extra weight, Ive gone back and forth to the standard 30mm setup a few times and honestly don't see much of a difference other than slightly more temp stability that I could attribute to the added mass as much as I could the added coil length.

Yes. The XXL is the better value as it doesn't cost more, but the XL is plenty big and deep.

I have a KlearKube with a legacy Flat Liger. I picked up a Steel Kube to drive a future Liger Air. I ordered it with his XL banger as I anticipate a little wait until the Liger Air pre order is fulfilled. I love his quartz banger. (as a side note there is a significant weight difference between the Klear Kube and the Steel Kube.)

The latest update to his app has preprogrammed profiles for the Liger and his individual coils. There is no need for inserts for up-temp dabs. He now has preprogrammed glob modes that will rapidly raise your temp to preset levels and drop your temp back down once they are achieved.

The bluetooth control of the Kube allows for some unique applications. I keep one Kube inside a coffee table whose top opens to reveal a hidden dab station. It resides between my couch and the big screen. The other sits inside one of those globe drink carts which opens to reveal my other dab station. Here's the early prototype:

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Yes. The XXL is the better value as it doesn't cost more, but the XL is plenty big and deep.

I have a KlearKube with a legacy Flat Liger. I picked up a Steel Kube to drive a future Liger Air. I ordered it with his XL banger as I anticipate a little wait until the Liger Air pre order is fulfilled. I love his quartz banger. (as a side note there is a significant weight difference between the Klear Kube and the Steel Kube.)

The latest update to his app has preprogrammed profiles for the Liger and his individual coils. There is no need for inserts for up-temp dabs. He now has preprogrammed glob modes that will rapidly raise your temp to preset levels and drop your temp back down once they are achieved.

The bluetooth control of the Kube allows for some unique applications. I keep one Kube inside a coffee table whose top opens to reveal a hidden dab station. It resides between my couch and the big screen. The other sits inside one of those globe drink carts which opens to reveal my other dab station. Here's the early prototype:

Oh snap!
That is a sweet globe station!

:cool:

alittledabwilldoya',

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum

Im literally applauding you right now, thats a righteous setup indeed, had I been drinking a beverage I would have done a spit take when the birds stated cawing

Which steel did you get?

Do the lights on the klear look cheaper then the steel?

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@ensabbahnur Which do you prefer more, Kubeone over the HN? I see you have both.

@releasethekraken That is a nice globe set up. So the only difference between the steel and klear would be the weight? is the klear extremely light that you would trust putting a rig on top?

My preferred choice is the Classic version in dark stain but the price is way too much just for looks and weight. That leads me to the hybrid or Klear. The Klear, I dont like the looks as it does look cheap but i was planning on wrapping it in a carbon fiber vinyl and leave a cut out of the lights. Hybrid seems just weird to me.

Shooby,
Im literally applauding you right now, thats a righteous setup indeed, had I been drinking a beverage I would have done a spit take when the birds stated cawing

Which steel did you get?

Do the lights on the klear look cheaper then the steel?

All the result of surfing Amazon while high.

Special Deluxe Steel Edition in red. https://www.theaugusthaus.com/product-page/steel-edition-kubeone

The light on the Steel looks like a round mirror when off. . .trippy pattern when on which is distracted by the logos around the edge.

releasethekraken,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
@ensabbahnur Which do you prefer more, Kubeone over the HN? I see you have both.

@releasethekraken That is a nice globe set up. So the only difference between the steel and klear would be the weight? is the klear extremely light that you would trust putting a rig on top?

My preferred choice is the Classic version in dark stain but the price is way too much just for looks and weight. That leads me to the hybrid or Klear. The Klear, I dont like the looks as it does look cheap but i was planning on wrapping it in a carbon fiber vinyl and leave a cut out of the lights. Hybrid seems just weird to me.

I don't like any of the Kubes that have the lights in acrylic, looks like a toy IMO and ruins the coolest effect the lights do which is a rain drop like flash sequence and it looks like the light bleeds over from 1 light to the next but its just part of the effect and on the wood Kubes at least, each led is separated by a thin wood channel while the acrylic and hybrid just kinda blurb all the light together, thats why the hybrid is still so much cheaper than the full wood as I bet making that top piece requires some skills to get a good yield.

Ive commented a few times on the Kube vs the Hexs and at current I have to give a solid nod to the Kube, the new software version that adds nail tunes and the reworked glob and uptemp modes really improve on the very few things the Kube was lacking vs the Hex. The Kubes stability in operation (not nail temps but actual unit interaction) has been exceptional, zero connection issues and is always very snappy and responds immediately and as expected everytime. The soft button is a huge plus that I REALLY wish the Red Queen could have had somehow and the lights giving you visual feedback as to the coil temp is another well thought out advantage. I think the form factor of the Queen is second to none, pictures do not do it justice and the size in relation to the rest of your gear is just about ideal IMO as much smaller would start to be cumbersome and any larger just isn't needed. Now having said all that again, if the Queen ever gets to a point where its operating as advertised and gets all its features up and running and can be reliably delivered into peoples hands in a reasonable time, then Id prolly go back to saying the Hex is best as the Hex interface (when its working flawlessly) is much more appealing to me. They are both really solid coil heaters and at the end of the day if thats your most important feature, I doubt you'd have complaints with either but Id bet the Kube will be a smoother experience overall.

They're all the same on the inside. It's all about aesthetics. I like the idea of wraps on the Klear or just get some paint and personalize it yourself. I'm surprised he hasn't made a Rubik's model. All the units are solid and would easily support a rig. They are only around 4" square so it's not a big base. The weight of the Steel might impact its use as a travel unit.

Keep in mind the cost includes a coil, banger, and carb cap. The $40 rig option I received is the rig he has listed for $80 on his site. It's a great functioning Chinese Swiss Perc Beaker.

The Kube is the best functioning nail that I am aware of. Hex is still having some issues that arise from a wireless vs a bluetooth connection but they expect an update soon to correct their issues. The Kube has no issues communicating via bluetooth when the internet or wireless network is down.

Last edited:

Danksta

Cool to hear about the software update. I've been wanting a Steel Kube for awhile now. Looks like it's only improved since I last checked it out. Fingers crossed there's a 420 sale. :D

Danksta,
Reactions: Shooby

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Same here. I hope they have a decent sale like a 25% off on everything!

Thanks all for the feedback. My goal is to grab a classic with a XL banger and order a CCA Flat coil on 420. Two more weeks!

Shooby,

alittledabwilldoya'

2017_11_19_15_42_51.gif

Nice set-up.
Who did the glass, look like a puck perc?

alittledabwilldoya',
Last edited:

alittledabwilldoya'

Testing Window 95 compatibility. I loaded the disk on my mini-rig with a little museum putty and the operating system still seems to be functioning flawlessly while increasing the overall stability of the unit. I assume this system would also be compatible with AOL.
https://imgur.com/OJ1KsPH

https://www.amazon.com/Quakehold-99...8&qid=1523222804&sr=8-3&keywords=museum+putty

I'm dabbed out on some HTFSE and was genuinely confused.
He's running a Kube on Windows 95?
That's an oooold OS, and it makes it more stable??
Check out the picture and no computer screen anywhere???

Oh, a CD as a stabilizing coaster thing ... good idea!
I might do the same thing myself.

:ko:

Oh, a CD as a stabilizing coaster thing ... good idea!
I might do the same thing myself.

:ko:

I'm a fan of that Quakehold stuff. The globe dab station I posted earlier is held together with it. It's a necessity in an abode filled with wagging tails. The CD actually looks better flipped over but I couldn't resist displaying the irony of Windows 95 with a stable peripheral device.

releasethekraken,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum

Justpassedu

Maybe someone can help. I want a spare dab setup and happen to have a Hex Nail Hn-01. I been looking at the 30mm and 25mm quartz banger and coil combos August supplies. Wondering if the Hex will work with his coils and also how much nicer these coils work being they actually hug the bottom of the banger. If there id another affordable route I am open ears. I am not to familiar with bangers much besides my first I ever owned way back that was a 16mm small banger I ran on my Enail. Ty

Justpassedu,

alittledabwilldoya'

Maybe someone can help. I want a spare dab setup and happen to have a Hex Nail Hn-01. I been looking at the 30mm and 25mm quartz banger and coil combos August supplies. Wondering if the Hex will work with his coils and also how much nicer these coils work being they actually hug the bottom of the banger. If there id another affordable route I am open ears. I am not to familiar with bangers much besides my first I ever owned way back that was a 16mm small banger I ran on my Enail. Ty

I also have an HN-01.
I'm currently using the AugustHaus Custom Liger coil with great success.
While I haven't used the 25mm or 30mm they are wired in the same fashion, so you should be good to go!

:2c:

alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: Justpassedu
Top Bottom