Attn all PD, Zap and Woodez owners.........

lwien

Gotta question for you. How many stems gets you to where you want to be for 2 to 3 hours.

For me, one stem will do it.

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Depends on where I want to be! Sometimes I'd like to be in 2 or 3 places at once :D

Generally 2-3 stems and I'm good for awhile... 3 hours is a stretch though so I'd probably do more like 4-6 stems if I wanted to be gone for awhile and not re-up.

Of course, I don't get the dispensary stuff you can so.... that makes a BIG difference I'm sure but I don't buy any crappola either.

Lo,

mnmlh

No amount will get me when I need to be for quite that long, but with really good stuff, the MZ on a 13.5v will get me to where I want to be on one stem - for maybe an hour though. If I did three stems in a row, I will want more in a hour too.

mnmlh,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I usually finish off an old stem (also preheats), do a full stem and then take two draws off the next one...that'll usually do me for 90 mins to 2 hours

stickstones,

Jikaboom123

1 stem? Damn you must have a really low tolerance or are really lightweight! Not that that's a bad thing of course, I would kill for 1 stem to get me high.

2-3 stems usually, although this usually takes too long so I haven't been using PD that much. I mostly use it in the morning because:

A. It's always turned on
B. I have no appetite in the morning and a stem will give a light buzz that lets me to eat breakfast.

Jikaboom123,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
PD.

I max out at 3 in any given session... anything more is just throwing the bud away.

I'm working my way down though, I used to do 4 a session for about 4 months, then I've been doing 3 for about 3 months... now I'm at 2 :D The high is virtually the same despite the amount because your body adjusts its tolerance respectively.

Going to try and take it down to 1 like Iwien, if I could get "high" off 1, that would be amazing.

The only thing that sucks is I REALLY enjoy the actual vaping, filling my Roor with icecubes and just chilling there exhaling clouds, you can knock a single stem over in a 2 minutes :(

No amount will get me when I need to be for quite that long, but with really good stuff, the MZ on a 13.5v will get me to where I want to be on one stem - for maybe an hour though. If I did three stems in a row, I will want more in a hour too.
I'm exactly the same, I vape everyday and my high is down to about 60-90 minutes max atm.

If I take a few days off, the high goes to around 2 hours, if I get all the THC out of my body (probably 5-6 weeks), I get the full ~4 hour high.

Damn you cannabis and tolerance :(

Chubba,

lwien

Jikaboom123 said:
1 stem? Damn you must have a really low tolerance or are really lightweight! Not that that's a bad thing of course, I would kill for 1 stem to get me high.
Yeah, I vape every night 2 to 3 hours before I go to sleep. Never during the day. It's weird about my tolerance. I'm 6'2", 222 lbs. Run 4 miles a day 5 days a week. And I've been smoking bud for about 40 years and yet, one stem a night does me just fine for a few hours. And yeah, I do get the best bud that the local dispensaries can offer up. A gram lasts me about 5 weeks this way.

Reason I'm doing this poll is because on another board, Beez mentioned that I was the only one he knew that vaped such a small amount on a daily basis. I thought for sure that there were a few others here who did the same, so I posted this up to see if I remembered this correctly or if it was just a figment of my imagination.

lwien,

mnmlh

Exercising that much is probably going a long way towards keeping your tolerance in that range. This stuff is stored in fat cells after all.

mnmlh,

lwien

mnmlh said:
Exercising that much is probably going a long way towards keeping your tolerance in that range. This stuff is stored in fat cells after all.
lol. I guess, but I'm still at 220lbs and have been for years, so I got some fat on deez bones. Running is great, but when I get home I'm fucking famished, so I tend to eat back whatever calories I burned.

lwien,

bcleez

Sometimes midway through 1 stem it can hit me hard... other times I can pull through 4-5 and feel nothing. This is all using the same green too. I think a lot has to do with mental state + expectations.

Also, sometimes the pd hurts my throat and lungs so bad... it makes breathing difficult and labored... its not like burning more irritation... yeah i have a bong that I can use but am kind of lazy cuz i like to read online and sip the straw.

I agree that it seems any more than 3 is just a waste... it just plateaus

bcleez,

mnmlh

lwien said:
mnmlh said:
lol. I guess, but I'm still at 220lbs and have been for years, so I got some fat on deez bones. Running is great, but when I get home I'm fucking famished, so I tend to eat back whatever calories I burned.
I've often wondered if the compounds are stored in new fat, but that's assuming that "new fat" is a relevant part of the way the "fat system" works. If so, it begs the question about if there is any sequence in the way fat is burned. If there is - you are only adding compounds into the new layer, and then burning them off again. There's some armchair MD stoner speculation for ya. :lol:

mnmlh,

Beezleb

Iwien, it will take a moment for someone to review all your claims about how little you use. lol, I remembering you getting all defensive on the .01 amounts and stuff. I believe you, I am glad for you. Why do you want to make more of it.

Now if you wish to be genuine about your little poll, you should state the accuracy of the context. That on another forum you went into about the volcano vaporizer in which in part the op was asking some questions regarding the vaporizer for which he just purchased.

Actually I will use his words:
I have read some incredible posts on here from people getting almost a months worth of vaping from just an 1/8th.
Your words:
That's not that incredible. I vape every single night, and a gram will last me 5 weeks. No way that I could do that from a Volcano though.
My words:
But in all fairness Iwien, you use the smallest amount than I ever seen anybody claim. So its not accurate to say that in a manner as if it is common for anybody.

Usage depends on what is effective for the person, that persons preferences and needs which makes it a somewhat unique thing.

It is incredible, simply because it is a success for the op.
Is their something else I am missing? Other than me believing what you have said in the past about how little you use? You parade it, why act all insulted when I mention it in an accurate context. Which you poll seems to back me on this.

Either way, I dont care Iwien but it seems to me you like to be the center of attention.

/spotlight on Iwien.
I am not coming back to this and I am not going to be part of any forum drama that you seem to want to bring from one forum, lol where their is no drama or real issue, to this forum and make something of it. I dont know how old you are, but this seems kinda school like to me.

Beezleb,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Remember that there's a big variance in actual bowl size too, up to double.

The 0.025 figure that got thrown around for months ended up on the very lowest end, with 0.05 at the highest (super fine/tight) end with the majority in the middle.

Mine are 0.05, so even if I did get down to 1 stem, it would still be double what Iwien is vaping.

Chubba,

lwien

Wow Beez. All I wanted to do was post up a poll to see if I was alone in my low usage. That's all Beez. Nothing more.

You mentioned that I was the only one that used this small amount. You may in fact be right. I just wanted to verify it, hence this thread. Sorry if you felt that it was instigating any kind of drama, for that is not my intent.

I'm not parading my low usage here. I just wanted to see if there was anybody else like me.

lwien,

Beezleb

Than I apologize if I made more of out of it. I am not really myself these last handful of days. It was the reference to other forum that got me.

Happy vaping!

Beezleb,

lwien

Beezleb said:
Than I apologize if I made more of out of it. I am not really myself these last handful of days. It was the reference to other forum that got me.

Happy vaping!
I understand Beez. It's all good.

Take care, k?

lwien,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
If I have had around 3 days off anyt= stuff 1 stem gets me trashed.
But even a few days into that it swings right back up again.

Edit and just to point out it swings up a lot. normally it gets to about 5-15 these days.

Happycamper,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I think I'm starting to see a trend...

...all the old farts only need 1 stem :D

Chubba,

indigal

Amongst the corn
I vape anywhere from 3-5 days a week, sometimes every day for a stretch. Usually one stem of very high grade crystally stuff will more than suffice for the evening. I only vape in the evenings too unless I decide to have a spaced out weekend. I usually only load the tiny PD stem loosely 1/2 full and am happy with that. One whole stem would set me up for two full hours easy. I also only inhale about 3x then tap. I know there's more in there, but the flavor loss vs lil extra high isn't worth it- I'll just reload if I want. If I'm partying, I may go back for 2nds or thirds.. not often. So yep, combo high grade stuff and low tolerance. Been smoking/vaping now for 15 years.. started at 21. :)

indigal,

Frickr

i vape one tube in the morning before school, and i will have a nice buzz for half the day, come home for lunch one more, im good till i get home. usually 3-4 hours between tubes is not uncommon with me. i rarely vape more then 1 tube in a row. one usually does me just fine.

Frickr,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
I'm a lightweight. I pack my stems about half full and maybe use one per night, and then I take off a couple days a week, too... But I also take a hit or two off my LB and my Vape-Pen so I'm not using only my MZ on the days that I medicate.
Also sometimes even on the days I don't "get high", I take a hit off the Vape-Pen before bed just to help me sleep well.

MoeOnTheMoon,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Chubba said:
I think I'm starting to see a trend...

...all the old farts only need 1 stem :D
:lol: That made me laugh. Also got me thinking, damn I wish my tolerance was that low.
I may have 2-3 sessions a day with my PD. But that still doesn't count all the other times I am using other vapes.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom