• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AtmosRaw

2clicker

Observer
so is the bowl in the chamber connector or the heating chamber itself?

Screenshot2012-01-24at32604PM.png

2clicker,
I'll post whatever pictures yall want just tell me what you want of? so far Ive been hitting it for the last 7 hours non stop to test battery life and its still going strong and his hasn't flashed the lights yet. those holes that you can see all the way around might work as a convection because when it fills with vapor it comes out the sides before you hit it so i don't see why you wouldn't be inhaling thru them. But how do i post pictures in here? Honestly if you have the money to spend then i think you should pull the trigger. I even pushed my luck and was vaping with it in class today. No one had any idea. That was a big test for me but i had the confidence in it

southernboy171,

al bundy

Vaporist
VaporBoxed said:
I found a video this thing produces fat ass clouds. Check it!!

Not my video

In the video the girl puts the weed where the spring goes into,looks like she loads it in the chamber connecter.
EDIT:
How the abv?
seven hours??? How maany bowls?
and where exactly does the weed go??

al bundy,
Yah 7 hours, about 10-12 depending the kind of hits i take. the weed goes where you said, in the chamber connector that's ceramic. Even had some real nice kief bowls. This thing is the tits, real talk. Ill have to post pictures later.Im in class till 830

And the abv looks like my iolite abv but if i take maximum hits/9 seconds its a little charred. so i like it because it gives you the chance of real big hits even though there might be minimal combustion, but that doesnt bother me. i just dont take the big hits in public

southernboy171,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
you can post photos by joining and upload pictures to imgur.com , upload by choosing "computer" then click on your uploaded photo and a window will pop up, choose, Direct Link (email & IM) top right column do a copy/paste over the URL in that window, then in your message here you will see a little square photo icon below the smiley face with the tongue sticking out, click that and paste the URL into the little pop up window, that should do it for you.

jambandphan03,
I think its just gonna be a matter of time before these things get popular and will be all over youtube. I nicknamed it my trippy stick

southernboy171,

norcal

southernboy- there is already a vapepen marketed in the bay area called the 'trippy stick'

we want pics and vids!!!!!!!

also would love to hear how the temp is coming out of the atmos raw. one thing i didnt like about the n02 from vapir was how hot the mouthpiece can get when you dont use the rubber tip.

If the rubber mouthpiece on the atmosraw seems to be cheap and not up to facing high temps i was thinking it would be easy to just snug fit on a piece of med grade tubing to act as a homemade mouth piece.

the only thing keeping me from buying one this instant is the fact i still have no proof its made in the usa or if the parts a med grade and i wont be inhaling anything but pure vapor.

norcal,

th3realest

My local vape store just got this yesterday. I'm going to go try it out before i buy it. I'll let you guys know. From what my friend said it burns the herb so not really vaporizing.

th3realest,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
personally, if it ends up with a little combustion, I don't mind so much. I will be happy if it works, is trouble free, and reliable. I think heavy hitters will burn the bowl, if you are delicate, it would most likely vaporize well. I should know in a couple of days, just got shipping confirmation.

jambandphan03,

norcal

jambandphan03 said:
personally, if it ends up with a little combustion, I don't mind so much. I will be happy if it works, is trouble free, and reliable. I think heavy hitters will burn the bowl, if you are delicate, it would most likely vaporize well. I should know in a couple of days, just got shipping confirmation.

sweet please do let us know how it goes and a pic of avb and also if parts seem to be high quality, thanks

norcal,

2clicker

Observer
good to hear others have purchased. thanks for that!

cant wait to hear more. still would like to see the MFR here to solidify some info tho.

2clicker,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Sure will, I have worked with many various e cig parts, so I am familiar with quality. I have been keeping up with several threads here and think I know basically what people are looking for so hopefully I can do a decent review for you guys. I'm excited and a little queasy from spending the money but it's worth a gamble to have a good portable vape.

***Just a FYI: you have to register on their website to get the warranty within 7 days of purchase***

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:lol: For best results, break the herbs up by hand or grind them. Be sure to remove all stems and/or seeds before filling the heating chamber.

jambandphan03,
Just so you guys understand how this thing works i asked a youtube member if it burned your herbs and she answered

"yea there was a little combustion on the bottom but i do get vapor and not the smoke.... i called and spoke to one of the guys in tech dept and asked the same ?.... he explained to me about the filtration system and how all the carcinigens are being trapped in the ceramic heating element and the ceramic filter... i opened it up and looked thru all the parts, what he said makes sense... its a very smooth draw.... im loving it!"

Seems legit. ;)

VaporBoxed,

norcal

i bet if you limit it to 4 or 5 second holds on the power button youd have less to no combustion, i watched her video and counted a 9 second hold, i think she even holds it so long it turns off by itself

ill watch again to make sure i am right

norcal,

2clicker

Observer
id really rather prefer not have any combustion take place at all... ceramic filter or not. knowing it has enough juice to combust is great, but if it is difficult to control then that is a big negative IMO.

2clicker,

THCMuscle

I also am concerned about combustion. I do not want any combustion what so ever.

I am pretty close to pulling the trigger on this baby.

THCMuscle,

SD_haze

While I in no way equate filtered partially combusted vapor = vapor, it would be pretty hard to accidentally hold it down for 9 seconds when 4-5 works fine.

On another note,
One of the main advantages of portables is bringing it over to gatherings of people, parties and whatnot. However, some portables require extremely specific draw techniques to produce good, or even ANY, vapor. The result is people get unsatisfactory hits and blame the vape.

Onto the AR, maybe some of the users can try this out, I would think that with a 9-second charring cloud, it wouldn't be too affected by how hard you pull or how soft. You'd still probably get a decent amount of smokey vapor.

That combined with its long battery life this could make the AR an excellent party vape.
:2c:

SD_haze,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
SD_haze said:
While I in no way equate filtered partially combusted vapor = vapor, it would be pretty hard to accidentally hold it down for 9 seconds when 4-5 works fine.

On another note,
One of the main advantages of portables is bringing it over to gatherings of people, parties and whatnot. However, some portables require extremely specific draw techniques to produce good, or even ANY, vapor. The result is people get unsatisfactory hits and blame the vape.

Onto the AR, maybe some of the users can try this out, I would think that with a 9-second charring cloud, it wouldn't be too affected by how hard you pull or how soft. You'd still probably get a decent amount of smokey vapor.

That combined with its long battery life this could make the AR an excellent party vape.
:2c:
if it is really easy to combust i'd say it is actually a pretty shitty party vape IMO, have you ever combusted using any type of whip vape? if you have then you know that the taste (a super fucking awful one i might add) stays in the wand/whip tubing for some time (or until you clean it thoroughly). If every other new user that tries it happens to combust this thing is gonna taste like a stinky old pipe in no time and it may not be quite as easy (or possible at all?) to completely clean out the taste as it is in my SSV. :2c:

SF Giant,

OF

SD_haze said:

I agree, a vape where "all the carcinigens (orig spelling) are being trapped in the ceramic heating element and the ceramic filter" would be a tall order and then some. One has to wonder what happens when the filter fills?

Hey, if it really can trap all the carcinogens in the smoke, rendering it safe, why stop with cannabis? Do the same 'trick' with tobacco and you save millions of lives and make enough money to put you in the embarrassing tax brackets.......

OF

THCMuscle

I do not mind about its ability to heat to combustion temp. I'd like to see an ABV pic, if you can consitantly vape bowls evenly with no combustion what so ever I'm sold. I'd be stoked if you can inhale quick and hard and get good vapor. Thats hard to come by.

THCMuscle,
Top Bottom