AtmosRaw

MG23

Relaxin'
jambandphan03 said:
If they took the time to post their product here on FC why is nobody around to answer questions?? Have you seen anyone on here to help us? Have you seen actual videos of the product being used?

The manufacturer didn't make the post here. A FC member did.
Plenty of reputable vapes have little or no interaction from the manufacturer on these forums.
The maker of this one has already expressed interest in joining though... and it's only been a week.

I'm not trying to "tear into you" but a ton of unsubstantiated negative posts right off the bat in their product's thread probably won't help influence them to join.

The product was just released, and the thread itself is just over a week old. Patience.

MG23,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I don't feel my original comment was trying to be so overly negative as you suggest. I was simply stating that it was making it difficult for me to want to just buy the product blindly the way it was being presented, maybe my wording was not clear to my intention. I can not be responsible for other people interpreting my words as being negative, and I feel there has already been too much energy put into this as it is.

I see your point, but I did not make the other negative comments you speak of. I can not be held accountable for what other people have been saying, so to focus on my comment seems a little bit overboard to me.

jambandphan03,
I have phoned them today and asked, whether there is combustion present in the Atmos Raw vaporizer. And they told me, that indeed there may be combustion at some point. There is no thermostat.. I was really looking forward buying it.. :(

jack.petersons,

Pcpvapors

jack.petersons said:
I have phoned them today and asked, whether there is combustion present in the Atmos Raw vaporizer. And they told me, that indeed there may be combustion at some point. There is no thermostat.. I was really looking forward buying it.. :(

Yes but it's like trying to combust in a vapor genie or MFLB, unless you suck slower than anyone for any reason should it shouldn't happen. I mean honestly Its like you have to try to combust. Personally no thermostat is better in my opinion, one less thing to break.

Pcpvapors,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I am STILL very curious about this vape, and have hopes that it will be a good one, it looks like the portable vape I have been waiting for. I just want to see it in action, and hear some testimony of how it actually functions. Looking forward to reviews.

jambandphan03,

MG23

Relaxin'
I am glad to hear it can reach all the way up to combustion temps. It means I wont be limited to a single set temp that I might find too low.

I'm sure if used correctly there will be no combustion, just like all of the other vapes that follow this method.

MG23,

2clicker

Observer
Pcpvapors said:
Personally no thermostat is better in my opinion, one less thing to break.

agreed. in fact im actually happy that combustion temps are possible. i say this because some materials take a higher temps to vape. i like having the "headroom".

bring on the videos!

oh and has anyone asked the MFR to come to FC and speak on their offering?

2clicker,

max

Out to lunch
Pcpvapors said:
jack.petersons said:

Yes but it's like trying to combust in a vapor genie or MFLB, unless you suck slower than anyone for any reason should it shouldn't happen. I mean honestly Its like you have to try to combust. Personally no thermostat is better in my opinion, one less thing to break.
I'd completely agree that combustion shouldn't be a concern. If the manufacturer only said that "there may be combustion at some point", without any assurance that combustion is easily avoidable, then that person isn't a good spokesperson for the company.

max,
Alright im working on a video in a little, but so far heres what i've figured out. if you just press the power button you get short vape hits, but cant see any vapor and if you hold it down for 9 seconds you get huge rips because i think its combusting. I haven't tried inbetween yet but im gonna be fooling around with it all night.After the 9 second rips i smelled up the house pretty well if anyone was wondering about the smell, but the shorter hits tasted great, 9 seconds reminded me of hitting a bowl but it was cool that i can just pick it up and instantly start blowing o's. ask away with questions

southernboy171,
Awesome man. Your not combusting if nothing turns black. How many hits per bowl and how much do you pack the bowl?

VaporBoxed,
After the long hits it burn the bud a little.probably 7-10 hits of around 3 seconds a piece. I'm packing it about half way right now

southernboy171,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Not bad for a first go round report! Thanks for taking the plunge!! about how much bud do you think you are loading at a time?

jambandphan03,

norcal

cool thanks for the review, im interested in getting one of these for portability factor

i looked all over the website but couldnt find any 'made in usa' info

norcal,
Top Bottom