• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AtmosRaw

NorCalBrah

I ordered the device from atmosrx.com and called the toll free # on the customer service page and it just goes straight to voice mail ....then i see they have a live chat service on their site...tried that and thats been offline for months lol....they are making it hella hard to just return or exchange a defective product. -__-

NorCalBrah,

DubCRider

A warrantee is only as good as the company backing it. My guess is that they are sick of dealing with it and want you to just buy another one rather than losing money replacing it.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

jaze

Hi People.

My problem with the atmos raw is that after using it for only a week the heat chamber is dead! luckily mine shipped with a spare heat chamber, But the other chamber is destroyed. ive been using dry ground herbs in it with no glass screen, putting the herbs directly on top of the element in the heating chamber, now it doesn't even warm up let alone glow orange like it should do. like i said its only a weak old, what did i do? break the element with the brush or porker? if so how do you guys clean the chamber well without touching the element.

pretty gutted really, would be ok if the replacement parts were cheap but a replacement chamber is like 60 dollars shipped to the uk:/

Not great experience with this Atmos Raw so far, pretty disappointing.

hopefully the chamber was faulty and this one will be fine.

any advice on cleaning and maintaining this so the element doesn't die in 6 days would be a great help.

jaze,

DrDankNuggs

Got a PhD in Headies
Which model did you get?, Just got my ThermoW more for concentrates & E-Juice than vaping but I have really liked it.

DrDankNuggs,

eezy

I ordered the device from atmosrx.com and called the toll free # on the customer service page and it just goes straight to voice mail ....then i see they have a live chat service on their site...tried that and thats been offline for months lol....they are making it hella hard to just return or exchange a defective product. -__-
Try putting in a request for wholesale info, they will call you back because they will think you are a new customer trying to buy bulk. This has worked in the past for me trying to get a hold of someone. hope it helps. Best of luck!

eezy,
Reactions: ogcook

OF

Try putting in a request for wholesale info, they will call you back because they will think you are a new customer trying to buy bulk. This has worked in the past for me trying to get a hold of someone. hope it helps. Best of luck!

While I understand what's driving this, I think it's really sad you have to lie to get action. Not to criticize folks but some of us value honesty very highly....it seems wrong somehow you have to compromise your principles to make up for their lack of them.

We should be rewarding (though our business) makers that support us rather than hide from their responsibilities once they have your money as I see it.

I hope you get it resolved quickly, but frankly given the nature of the beast that seems to be at best a temporary thing?

OF

OF,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
anyone know how i can get a hold of the guys at atmosrx? i emailed them like 4 times about my defective device about a month ago and no response. i call them several times on the number provided on the site and no one ever picks up...WTH.... their customer service is complete shit. i just want a working device! their instructions are also so vague...
Just call customer service from the atmosraw.com website. i recommend the 786 number. speak to bethany or delaney when the ext. numbers are being read to u. its 26 and 27. bethany and delaney are the only ones who can help from the company and theyre really nice. If your product isnt registered for warrenty theyre just gonna tell u u have to buy a new one :/ hope this helped.

ViviDVapE,

OF

bethany and delaney are the only ones who can help from the company and theyre really nice. If your product isnt registered for warrenty theyre just gonna tell u u have to buy a new one

Useful information for sure, but that last statement makes the "they're really nice" part not fit. Not my definition of nice or helpful when it comes to Customer Support......they must have a lot of CS problems, sounds like they're looking for reasons to avoid customer problems rather than put them right?

OF

OF,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
Useful information for sure, but that last statement makes the "they're really nice" part not fit. Not my definition of nice or helpful when it comes to Customer Support......they must have a lot of CS problems, sounds like they're looking for reasons to avoid customer problems rather than put them right?

OF
yes i think thats true.. ive experienced that I usually have to leave a message and if its a legit problem they can help with they call back within 20 mins.. although most of the time they just answer... idk i havnt had too many issues with my product or CS. bottom line is theres nothing they can or will do for u without the warranty. automizers for regular liquid cigs break easily and are usually 15 to 20 dollars so to ask for $20 for a fragile atmos heating chamber seems fair imo. Ive used my raw as my main smoking tool 7 days a week nearly non stop usage for vaping, combusting, you name it and only 1 heating chamber is JUST starting to die out. idk if i got lucky on a non defective product or if i just take care of it well. Ill soon post a vid on maintainance how to make the atmos raw squeeky clean and properly remove resin build up without breaking it.

ViviDVapE,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
How about a video with vaping with no combustion?
ill make a video of vaping with no combustion vs smoking with combustion, and a video on safely removing resin and maintainance to clear up anyones confusion. ill try to post them tomorrow.

ViviDVapE,
Hi, just bought a raw last week and I tried really hard to make it work but no matter how long I left the light on it wouldn't vape! After talking to customer service I found out there's suppose to be a glass screen in the heating chamber but mine was mesh. They told me they would send me a glass screen free of charge and the shop I bought it from doesn't do refunds but honored an exchange if it doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem and if I don't want it anymore is there another flower/concentrate alternative to the atmos?

Let the points soar,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
the lens doesnt pick up the smoke while i exhale but u can catch a glimpse of a heavy hit on the second hit of combustion. 1st hits on this thing is weird but the 2nd hit and up i have no problems :\ weird.

ViviDVapE,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
I fogot to mention... the heating chamber in that video has been heavily used. When you have a new heating chamber the coils burn extremely bright and theres never a problem for about a week or 2.

ViviDVapE,

Kaptan

Great video, but all I got from the video is that the atmos raw does not vaporize and only combusts, which confirms what has been stated throughout this thread.

ViviDVapE

yay weed
well it DOES vape but... takes too long unless your heating chamber is brand new :\ so.. it works its just not recommended for vapor.

ViviDVapE,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
Ok so I took down my smoking preview video because those chambers were burnt out and i didnt give a great preview of vapor or combustion. Tomorrow im going to the official Atmos Raw store in Davie,FL to get new heating chambers and oil attachments and while im there im hoping to be allowed to take pics so you guys can see who your talking to at customer service and where your parts are coming from warranty. Ill also make a much better preview video afterwards with all new gear.

ViviDVapE,
Reactions: Soflo

spanner

A friend gave am brand new AR to try. It is a copy with an LCD screen for battery info, but it is basically the same device. I had one before and it was useless so sought a refund. This time I am going to use an ego twist vv battery on low 3.2v and a mesh screen to see if performance is improved.
I already have the INH which is excellent so I do not need the AR just want to see if it is actually possible for it to produce vapour as the principle is not much different to a v genie

spanner,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
So I present to you a walk in tour of the Atmos store. I looked like a freak taking pics of everything so I kept it limited. Behind the welcome desk is a warehouse where all the products are kept and shipped. When you buy the atmos raw anywhere its being shipped from here but the warehouse was off limits so no pics.. sorry dudes.
521852_258745637592199_993195421_n.jpg
14908_258742264259203_1476524306_n.jpg
photo.php
67984_258742310925865_1670710821_n.jpg
12812_258742287592534_638800298_n.jpg

ViviDVapE,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
309942_258742257592537_68665401_n.jpg

(Left- Claudia) (Mid- Delaney) (Right- Pattie)

Delaney will be the one you are most likely speaking to on the phone. their customer service was good. Nice people. no issues. they exchanged my parts for $5 cheaper for being local and i had the option to exchange colors which some ppl arent allowed. overall a good experience.

ViviDVapE,

ViviDVapE

yay weed
How to use the Atmos Raw. Vape and Combustion.

Im currently at the moment making the how to: Oil Attatchment video so stay posted.

ViviDVapE,
Top Bottom