AtmosRaw

Atmos Raw Retailer

Unapproved commercial account.
Sf Giant, what do you recommend? I have an omicron sitting around collecting dust, a thermovape revolution collecting dust and now I don't have much of a reason to drop a couple hundred on the Persei, especially because I hate those cartridges.

MH88: just a few things i'm sure you already know. It took me a little while til I got the correct temp I wanted to vape bud at in the raw, I've heard some people grind it like a volcano when putting in the raw, and i've also seen people put small pieces bud, see whats best for you. That combined with a screen or screens with the correct button timing should equal good vaporization. It may take awhile, but im sure you will be able to do it, once you get familiar you will love this device.

Atmos Raw Retailer,

OF

Sf Giant, what do you recommend? I have an omicron sitting around collecting dust, a thermovape revolution collecting dust and now I don't have much of a reason to drop a couple hundred on the Persei, especially because I hate those cartridges.

I'll tell you what you can do with those 'inferior' vapes, I'll trade you straight across for the Raw. Full kits, of course. I'll trade the Omicron in on the new model (most likely) and give the revolution to a deserving friend. Sounds like a win-win deal to me. You get rid of those useless vapes and I get 'more bang for my bucks'.......

OF

OF,

OF

I'll take the vapes off your hands if you don't use them anymore :) I will pay for the shipping, and handling, of course.

Same idea, but you beat me by almost a whole minute..... Shorter message helps, and I wasted all that time trying to spell stuff right....

OF

OF,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Same idea, but you beat me by almost a whole minute..... Shorter message helps, and I wasted all that time trying to spell stuff right....

OF

Good then! It's agreed upon - I would rather have the ThermoVape - you can have the Omicron. I didn't really want the Omicron - but I though it was a shame it was collecting dust...

Maybe we should start a box - sort of like where people dump their old, used, cell phones or eye glasses, so they can be handed out to third world countries, and underprivileged children. "Vapes Across the World" - or something in that vein.

sessnet,

OF

Good then! It's agreed upon - I would rather have the ThermoVape - you can have the Omicron. I didn't really want the Omicron - but I though it was a shame it was collecting dust...

Maybe we should start a box - sort of like where people dump their old, used, cell phones or eye glasses, so they can be handed out to third world countries, and underprivileged children. "Vapes Across the World" - or something in that vein.

Truly outside the box thinking! Outstanding. I suggest we get the UN to administer and get a huge old loan from Obama. That way noting will really happen, of course, but.......

OF

OF,
Reactions: sessnet

Atmos Raw Retailer

I know you guys think this is a joke or funny, but until you have tried the raw with some wax, there's really no argument. If you guys ever want to try it out I am up for the Pepsi challenge of portable vapes.

It wouldn't be that bad of an idea to have users of different vaporizers use and compare them, you could at least see first hand what flaws and advantages each has.

Atmos Raw Retailer,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
HI,

I don't think it's a joke. Can you please tell me where you sell your AtmosRaw's? Also, many retailers offer "fuckcombustion" discounts, if not just regular coupon codes and stuff. Do you have any good deals on your end going on right now, or coming up?

Thank you kindly

sessnet,

mephisto

Yeah, maybe someone could put together a forum, or something so we could find out
which vapes work and which don't.....oh, nevermind.

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
It wouldn't be that bad of an idea to have users of different vaporizers use and compare them, you could at least see first hand what flaws and advantages each has.

Here's a suggestion: We all love videos here on FC and we love new vaporizers too. So if you can produce a user video - a 'How To' type thing - showing the unit being effectively used it would be much appreciated :)

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: ogcook

OF

Thanks, clear video. It's reassuring to have guys come forward with positive experiences.

However, I think actually seeing the unit vape and not combust (maybe even with a shot of the AVB?) would add a lot of authority to it. Folks tend to be awfully graphic (in oh, so many ways....) these days.

Any chance of that?

OF

Edit: I caught the 'two maybe 3 sessions per charge' part (a serious improvement over some others), but didn't hear how big the loads were? How much on average does a full load weigh? TIA. OF

OF,

CuttyBuddy

Yea I hear what you are saying about seeing. I'll see if I can put a vid together tonight of it hitting. One thing I like about the unit is that the avb comes out a nice even dark brown, but not chocolate brown. Just dark enough so you feel you got the most of your herb.

Another huge thing I love about this unit is the load size. It holds about probably 2 stems worth if your familiar with wood base units. I can only assume no more than .1 of a G. Small, I put one stem worth in a time. I don't pack it. DON'T USE THE SPRING

CuttyBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Thanks for making the video, but I strongly disagree, mine has always combusted, and still does after weeks of use. Even with the added screen. I took the spring out, and got the same results. I guess different people will have different experiences. I always dump out charred ash out of my AR, even when I am trying to not activate it for long. You guys have fun trying to convince people that this thing vaporizes and doesn't burn your bud...I mainly use mine for bubble hash now. I'm happy for those of you who managed to get yours to ONLY vaporize, that is not the case for mine.
:horse:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: CuttyBuddy

OF

It holds about probably 2 stems worth if your familiar with wood base units. I can only assume no more than .1 of a G. Small, I put one stem worth in a time. I don't pack it. DON'T USE THE SPRING

Thanks, good show I asked. For some reason I was thinking bigger than that, makes more sense now. I run PD stems about 30 to 35 mg as I recall, so I've got a handle on it, a bit smaller than the TV bowl.

The spring seems like a bad idea if you're using as a convection not conduction deal. I'm not sure which way the maker started out (with the spring and no screen), but if this mode works it works I guess?

Thanks.

OF

Edit: I just went a checked, it was "Atmos Raw Retailer" up this page calling for a 'Pepsi Challenge' (I'm not exactly sure what that is, but with enough Bacardi to go with it I'm game) here using wax.....not herb. This could get real interesting, a vape that does both? For less bucks than most any other can do one or the other? OK, you've still got my interest.... OF

OF,

CuttyBuddy

There is a unit, which i own called the 'G Pen'. I believe its the same company as the RAW but they don't market together. G pen is for oil n concentrates. It seems pretty legit. I haven't tried it yet because I don't want to bump my tolerance too high w concentrates cuz the herb is doing just fine at the moment. I use a PD or Zap stem full in my RAW. Guess that's 30-35mg.

I think the people who didn't get screens must have been screwed by the RE-SeLLER because i can't see why they would even make them without it. They aren't stupid and the product is built well which means they def had some financial backing. The screen doesn't just fall out but it will come out if you grab it. Is hope the company does well because I believe in the unit. Nothing else compare as far a easy and portable. Very low key. Energy efficient

Thanks for making the video, but I strongly disagree, mine has always combusted, and still does after weeks of use. Even with the added screen. I took the spring out, and got the same results. I guess different people will have different experiences. I always dump out charred ash out of my AR, even when I am trying to not activate it for long. You guys have fun trying to convince people that this thing vaporizes and doesn't burn your bud...I mainly use mine for bubble hash now. I'm happy for those of you who managed to get yours to ONLY vaporize, that is not the case for mine.
:horse:

Well, I don't know what to say man. Mine is actually working like it should. Yours sounds like the battery is fueled by nuclear power or something. Mine is almost impossible to combust.

You can also feel the unit getting hotter at which point you inhale harder to make sure the air flow is cooler. OR stop hitting the button. Cuz once you go over a certain temp you ruin the hit. That's what i like about this unit, it slowly lets you get the taste then the full body hits. No combustion no charring. Perfect. I'll try and show proof tonight with a cloud video n after i'll show the avb.

CuttyBuddy,

KawiKami

Just purchased the AR today, I've kind of gotten a feel for how to keep it from combusting, definitely comes down to NOT holding the button down constantly, but more to pulse it. I do not, however, see any ceramic screen inside the heating chamber. I have a coil at the bottom that heats up, and then nothing else inside the ceramic chamber. Am I missing something here? Box was unopened, still wrapped in plastic, so nothing should have been removed, but the site doesn't show any interior screen either. Just one metal screen inside the mouthpiece, just under the ceramic screen that's int he mouthpiece. I'll be keeping any eye on this thread Cutty to see yours in action tonight. Thanks for the help. New member as well, good to be here, fine site you guys have here.

EDIT: After fiddling around with it and working on the timing, I have it down to where I press the button for about 4 seconds, begin to inhale while continuing to press for nother 2-3 seconds, let go and keep inhaling, and it doesn't really combust anything. Having said that.... IF you depress the button for too long, it will heat up to the maximum temperature it states and will combust the material. You must get a feel for the air flow, don't pack the bowl too tight, but not too loose either. If you get a big cloud of smoke, you're doing it wrong. It should be a faint hint of smoke if anything, a vapor.... hence the term vaporizer. I was almost going to try to return the pen, or at sell it because of the combustion issue, I wanted a pure vape. But now I get the way to use it.

KawiKami,

Atmos Raw Retailer

If I can get a decent camera I will make a video of the raw with some wax. I only advise doing it if you have a spare heating chamber dedicated for oils and wax's because that's what was suggested to me. I'm not so sold on the G pen, it seems like it would be okay for pure gold and co2 oil, something I don't have, I usually have waxy type stuff that's good for dabbing.

Atmos Raw Retailer,

CuttyBuddy

I've got a G Pen, Might review it one day. I just don't want to get back on the BHO. Anyway here's an update on the Atmos Raw w a better camera. Vapor Clouds coming tonight.

SCRATCH THAT. I'M ON IT. PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING. ATMOS RAW, THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING AND GIVING. HERE'S THE CLOUDS WITH NO COMBUSTION EVER. 1 HIT,
TELL ME THIS THING DOESN'T PRODUCE.

CuttyBuddy,
Reactions: rufrothy

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'd like to see the bottom of the herb, not just the top, after use... dump it out and lets see how all of it looks. Not trying to give you shit, just saying you can't tell in the video from peeking in the top how the rest of the herb looks inside as it gets closer to the heat coil. I am also willing to try again with the screen, and give it another shot to work as a true vape... I'll report back in a bit.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: ogcook

CuttyBuddy

You know after I finished I realized it was something I should have done. If I can get the shot from my iPhone it would be sharper. It's just hard to hold the phone and unit at the same time. Trust me it was NOT scorched or nothing on the bottom. At all.

It's funny, because every time I am happy about a product or service, people accuse me of working for them because I'm passionate about things I like. Been that way since childhood. I get it though.

People are really hating on this unit though man. It caught some bad pr cuz i guess some shipped without a screen or something. I'm not saying they can't improve upon this thing, cuz they can BUT as far as being able to move around discreetly and still do your thing, this is the best i've seen. I've tried many. And from what you saw in the video, you can get about 3 sessions like that b4 she needs a charge. 2 hours or less

CuttyBuddy,
Reactions: rufrothy

VAPORIZER22

Hey Cutty,

What other portable herb vapes have you tried and how does the Raw rank in comparison? Have you tried the thermovape? I am looking into getting a portable vape and it seemed like there were better options compared to the Raw but your experience and being able to actually vape without combusting is interesting.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

CuttyBuddy

I mean I'm going to sound like a salesman but get the Raw.
The most satisfying hit Ive had to date was off the Zaps. Got 3. Super dense clouds. They are small but need a plug, so not really portable. They also take about 40 mins to heat up.

The Raw gives a clean tasting vapor with no hints of foreign material. That's kind of why i'm glad i don't use a whip style vape anymore. Can taste 'the whip'.

But then again I haven't even had the Raw for a week and I feel like my technique is still improving. Anyone who's ever owned a Vaporizer knows what I mean.

I'm just excited because I been looking for something like this for a while. I just hope the company can keep coming with it.

CuttyBuddy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just tried the screen again and I am getting no vapor at all. Placed a SS pipe screen, cut to fit down to about 1-2mm from the coil, took out the spring, I pulled slow and steady and went through 2 cut off cycles and still got no vapor, so I increased my pull and it went from no vapor to combustion. I would say this is just not working for me the way it has been working for you guys. I really hoped it would work this time. I feel like I keep giving this thing a fair chance and have tired several different techniques to get it to vape and keep falling short, dumping out charred herb.
Once again, just feel like :horse:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: CuttyBuddy

CuttyBuddy

Hmmmmmmm. Well, Maybe you can make a video. Is this your first Vape? Mine won't combust at all, you seen the video I took ALL long draws fast and slow with the button pressed over n over.

Try again but make love to the unit man, don't rush her like a $2 hooker..,,, take your time and taste it then slowly increase her heat,,,,,,,,,,BUT KNO WHEN TO PULL BACK! ;)

There is always the possibility that its defective

CuttyBuddy,
Top Bottom