Atmos raw jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sereneview

Hey, I just bought an atmos raw jr last week. I really enjoy the compact/discreet look it has. Unfortunately I was not versed in the use of the pen and I vap'd flowers in it (stinks :().my goal is to vap in movie theaters and be stealthy I.e. Just use wax. Has anyone ever used an atmos raw jr. before? What's a good way to clean it?

Bouldorado

I've used my friend's before. Works great for full melt oils although we've never tried anything that's not wax/shatter. As for cleaning, your only option is to soak the heating chamber and mouthpiece in ISO alcohol. However (and this is important!) first make sure ISO is safe to use on the Atmos' plastics. If you can't find this information online, you'll need to email Atmos customer sevice

Bouldorado,

equatorgringo

I have one and it really isn't good for flower use. I've basically benched it. It was great the first two or three sessions but after that it just started tasting really bad, burns the flowers, and the chamber and mouth "filter" stay dirty as all hell. I really don't see how it is a vaporizer for me, the heated coil touches directly on the flower, burns the flower and creates thick gross tasting smoke.

I have no access to wax or oil but for flower use it is definitely not a stealth piece :( although in the beginning it was super useful to take on little trips as it is so compact, but i always ended up outside to rid smoke and smell.

equatorgringo,
Reactions: Caligula
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom