1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Atmos Jump v Storm Spirit - how big a difference?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by MzRight, Oct 8, 2018.

1. MzRight

MzRight New Member

Hi All,
    I've just joined, looks like a great forum.

My entry level vape was an Atmos Jump.
    It's very good for the price I paid, but I'm wondering if I'm getting the best out of my material.
    I'm looking to upgrade and the best I think I can afford is a Spirit by Storm.

Would there be a significant quality difference?
    Also, I've observed that the Spirit seems to work best with a full bowl, which seems extravagant. If you don't vape the whole bowl, will what's left inside still be ok later?
    Any advice would be welcome.
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Save and get a Fury 2. Those models you mentioned are not great imo.

Dynavaper and Roth like this.
  3. Roth

Roth Pining for the Mountains

The Atmos name is synonymous with garbage, I'd be willing to bet just about anything is better than what Atmos is putting out. To be fair, I've never even looked at the Jump. But there's no way I'd even pay $10 for something that Atmos rebrands.

What's your price range? Two quality vapes on the cheaper side of the spectrum would be the Dynavap M and the Health Rips Fury 2.

The M is butane powered, and the Fury 2 has batteries. Both are highly regarded here and would be a wonderful improvement over what you have now.

No experience with the Storm, so can't comment there. Generally though, stuff left a bowl for a later session can still be used, but it won't taste nearly as good

Dynavaper and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  4. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Atmos will always equal :shit::shit: to most FCers.

Dynavaper and Roth like this.
  5. Gray Area

Gray Area Well-Known Member

Yep Atmos "vapes" are garbage :nod:

The original solo and air are priced similarly, actually the solo is cheaper than the spirit. I'd go with one of those every day before the spirit.

Or the fury 2 of course... haven't tried one, but it gets a lot of love round here and I'd have no hesitation to order one for myself if I needed another out and about vape for dog walks etc (have my air for now...).

:tup:

Slagzord and Dynavaper like this.
  6. KC2K

KC2K Well-Known Member

@MzRight give us some extra info such as budget, how do you use your vape? (On demand, sessions with other people, alone, stealth or not ect)

There are a lot of decent vapes out there but some are better at some things than others. For example you say you want to be able to vape a bit, put it down and be able to come back to it... This would be on demand... And so on. So if it on demand and portable you want them you might want to look at the Magic Flight Launch Box and so on.

Regards :)

7. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

Get an Arizer device (or one of the others mentioned here) instead. THAT would make a big difference! :)

Gray Area and KC2K like this.
  8. KC2K

KC2K Well-Known Member

Personally I would go down the VapCap route ☺

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors