1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Atman Hachi

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by seaofgreens, Dec 1, 2015.

1. seaofgreens

seaofgreens My Mind Is Free

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    IAmKrazy2 likes this.
  2. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Very similar to the magic flight launch box .

3. HD Springer

HD Springer Well-Known Member

They should of come out with this 4 yrs ago. Can you replace the battery. In today's market I see no reason to even think about buying a portable battery powered vape that does not allow battery's to be swapped out. Makes no sense to me.

4. seaofgreens

Well, it is definitely a Chinese product.

It appears to be an on-demand convection device.

The batteries are removable, I sort of stumbled on it just surfing youtube. Here's a review:

Click to play YouTube Video

Didn't like the amount of factory vapor though tbh.

5. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

Shows a lot of 'new arrivals' on the site.
    From the testimonials page on their site first paragraph
    'Atman Nation, LLC (“Atman”) is a global leader and innovator in the design, manufacturing and sale of portable electronic vaporizers.'
    Second to last paragraph
    'At AtmosRx, we are constantly working to improve upon our products and to meet the demands of our clients and the marketplace.'
    Which firm are they?
    Scroll right down the bottom and they are asking people to take part in product trials.

And in the About us it says this
    'Atmanmarket is a Branch of FASHOW LTD from UK.'

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  6. HD Springer

China is going to get this shit right sooner or later. We will see a great portable out of there real soon. I don't think this is it. But they will eventually think for themselves and create a good portable.

7. Mister G

Mister G Deceptively Old Fart

Gezundheit

mrbonsai420, KidFated., Kief and 2 others like this.
  8. Taylor.T

Taylor.T New Member

As well-known 90% of the vaporizers and ecigarettes are made in China . like Atmos, White rhino.

9. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

How do you know the batts are replaceable?

Am I right and this one has its air intake holes at the battery compartment? Not isolated from electronics??

10. seaofgreens

In the video, the guy flips it over and you can see the back cover unscrews and there is just a standard 18650 in there it looks like.

It doesn't look convenient to change out, so my assumption is you would charge the same battery through usb until it dies, and then have the ability to replace it.

Not sure on where the air intake holes lie, this would be something I'd like to know.

I e-mailed them to ask for a review unit because... why not. I'll see what happens.

11. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

So do many vapes including the ESV that you have. It's not the intake that needs to be isolated, it is the vapor path that you need to be concerned about.

Negative. This is not a convection vaporizer. It heats the same way as the MFLB. It provides conduction heating through the filament screen (the screen heats up over its entire surface area). Radiant heat will be created to provide a somewhat mixed convection/conduction experience but it is not true convection.

Shit Snacks and vapen00b like this.
  12. HD Springer

I want swappable not replaceable. There's a big difference in my book. When my battery dies I put another one in it and keep on keepin on.

13. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

Thanks for clarifying. Guess I mixed that up until now..

pandaphysics likes this.
  14. Nilsson

Nilsson Well-Known Member

Isn't the intake a part of the vapor path, as the vapor mixes with the fresh air from the intake?

RUDE BOY likes this.
  15. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

I guess some peoples would call that the 'Air' path and not the 'vapor' path... still I prefer a clean air/vapor path myself. (can't have vapor with no Air flow so clean air in= cleaner vapor out as far as how I see it too.)

Hope that makes some kind of sense, ... just did a wake and vake so it makes sense to me.

16. HD Springer

I'm the same way rude boy. They both should be a clean air path. No electronics to pass over both before and after the heater. That's a clean air/vapor path in my book.

priestsmiler, IAmKrazy2, Kief and 5 others like this.
  17. Adobewan

Adobewan Well-Known Member

@phattpiggie
    Where is this on the page? Not seeing it.
    TIA

HellsWindStaff likes this.
  18. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

I just used the email/customer service form to ask them to be part of the product trial, but we'll see what they say.

Edit: I don't see the page either.

19. UnshavenFish

UnshavenFish Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    RUDE BOY and Adobewan like this.
  20. Adobewan

My thoughts exactly!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
    UnshavenFish and HellsWindStaff like this.
  21. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@UnshavenFish thanks.
    @HD Springer you've seen the length I went to so I could change batteries with my INH05HITS.
    A true portable for me allows the swap out of dead for fresh batteries. It defeats the object if you are tied to a power supply.
    The air path is far from clean if the stuff entering my lungs has passed over/thru anything other than the heater.
    If the Chinese used weed then they would be producing top notch equipment. Whether or not they stepped up their health and safety is a different matter.

22. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

Anyone get contact? After I emailed, they got back to me and asked for some info about my experience with vaporizers, and then they asked for shipping info and are sending me one. So, I'll let you guys know how it is when it gets here :)

Shit Snacks likes this.
  23. Adobewan

Ditto.

Shit Snacks and HellsWindStaff like this.
  24. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

On the "almighty" page one can read: "When the heating element cool down, clean chamber by brush. Please pay more attention not to breaking the heating element when cleaning." >> does that mean it's some kind of funky coil again? The description also employs the word "smoke" instead of "vapor"... :rolleyes:

At the end of the page it reads "Weight 700 g", talk about carrying a brick around in your pants! :o

The other products have a striking similarity with the Atmos range indeed and I suspect a few are electric pipes.

There is also the "Gemini" where one can read "with 3 levels temperature control,as low level (red), middle level (green) and high level (blue)" (notice how counter intuitive their color selection is?) that claims to work for dry herbs, e-liquids and wax in a single product... We all know how this ends usually, right?

For the "Hachi" the battery is only 1500mAh, that's pretty low. They claim it can heat in 2 seconds, that's intriguing...

As other members already applied for test units, I'll pass on these ones and wait for your reviews guys!

25. seaofgreens

I supposedly have one coming. Hard to say for sure.

PPN, HellsWindStaff and KeroZen like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors