Baron23

This thread is dedicated to everything @ataxian loves

Let us not forget his favorite color.

2b4a10009aea7734fdb08e93cdc12331.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

Do not sell your lathe brother!!!
It's one of your many passions in this life!
I am starting to use mine more often now. Just finished a knitting bowl for my wife!

And secretly i HATE batteries as well!!
I'll break it out tomorrow!
Thanks Bud.

Tonight GUGGI COLAS.
WOW! So amazing.

GSC ROSIN hits/rips at 40 watts.
O yeah KIEF is good. (1 gram / 3 gram EJUICE) in a tank. I have so many it's silly!
I'm addicted to concentrates. (sorry @biohacker )
My MOD goes to 200 watts?
I have a few more with lower watts.
They work fine.

I'm MEDICATED beyond belief. (amazing level of MEDICATION)!
Remember BAY WATCH? (funnny)

Last edited:

banana_republic

1# COLA = CIVILIZED = SURFER'S DREAM
BATTERIES are LAME
Secrete I use BATTERIES as well
I hate them
@banana_republic when I lived in GUATEMALA I SURFED uncrowded waves?
In CHILE it was COLDER but man were the waves good and LONGER than the SKI runs of COLORADO. FRANCE, SPAIN great surf scene!

HAWAII I will always love
SOUTH PACIFIC trust me it's very nice!
We can't talk about it?

CIVILIZATION were almost there?

Wow, so you've been surfing around central and south america as well? Soooo nice!!

I've been already to Chile, and all I can remember was the coldest water I 've been into, and some awesome uncrowded waves....
Traveled to Rapa Nui as well, in the south pacific, chilean polinesia. Such an intriguing and amazing place and history. The sea water is pretty warm there!!! Loved it!

I love surfing as well, and will try my best to keep on doing it till I can (the end seems getting near, as my 50's arriving in a couple of years). I see we both have a strong connection to the ocean.

I have to confess that I am not a great fan of batteries as well! Whenever I hear about sustainable energy, solar panels and so on, I always remember the batteries they're usually putting into those systems, that will need to be disposed, so that's not so sustainable....

Toxic waste!! The same with poliester surfboards, agree? I hope we'll have greener solutions, like batteries and surfboards in the future...

Fuck combustion: a place we came by to talk and learn about vaporizers, and end up talking and learning about love, respect and and friendship

Take care everyone,
Cheers!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow, so you've been surfing around central and south america as well? Soooo nice!!

I've been already to Chile, and all I can remember was the coldest water I 've been into, and some awesome uncrowded waves....
Traveled to Rapa Nui as well, in the south pacific, chilean polinesia. Such an intriguing and amazing place and history. The sea water is pretty warm there!!! Loved it!

I love surfing as well, and will try my best to keep on doing it till I can (the end seems getting near, as my 50's arriving in a couple of years). I see we both have a strong connection to the ocean.

I have to confess that I am not a great fan of batteries as well! Whenever I hear about sustainable energy, solar panels and so on, I always remember the batteries they're usually putting into those systems, that will need to be disposed, so that's not so sustainable....

Toxic waste!! The same with poliester surfboards, agree? I hope we'll have greener solutions, like batteries and surfboards in the future...

Fuck combustion: a place we came by to talk and learn about vaporizers, and end up talking and learning about love, respect and and friendship

Take care everyone,
Cheers!
SURFING is the main part of my LIFE!

Can't do it anymore?

CANNABIS is better than drugs. (less loopy)

Surf prefect PIPE (NORTH SHORE)
No crowds? (mid 70's)
The stories for dayz. (when I die at least I had fun)
I watched my youngest son surf PIPELINE with 70 people out during one of the Triple Crowns.

We surfed for the love of it. ($? Isn't that what families are for?)

No one had a job in HAWAII?
Maybe we were TRUST FUND-ERS?
-
COLAS were the GOAL.

Why is CANNABIS against the law?
It's kind of strange?

BARS are legal?
6Lwlsye.jpg

Last edited:

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
I like the restricted mouthpiece you fit onto your matrix bub! The initial high draw resistance followed by extreme airflow on those pieces made me completely dislike the draw

Marihuana,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Trudeau government has put forth legislation to legalize Marijuana by May 2018!! Can't wait.

Hey Ataxian, ever consider getting the Solo 2? I think you would really enjoy it
I have a EVO, NANO, SOLO, FIREFLY, SSV, VAP 2
HEAT WAND, EXTREME Q and a bunch of MODS and TUBES. I have lot's of ATOMIZER TANKS and some on the way (via post). I have vaporizers in unopened boxes as well.

My wife thinks I'm over the TOP?

STASH = CANNABIS = TIME to re-load

SOLO 2 = MAYBE (my pink one won't die?)

I miss the simplicity of ZIG ZAGS however VAPORIZING will spoil one!

FLAVOR = CIVILIZED LIVING

The BLUE SOLO 2 or the WHITE NLS?

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I have a EVO, NANO, SOLO, FIREFLY, SSV, VAP 2
HEAT WAND, EXTREME Q and a bunch of MODS and TUBES. I have lot's of ATOMIZER TANKS and some on the way (via post). I have vaporizers in unopened boxes as well.

Nice collection you got there bro

My wife thinks I'm over the TOP?

I tell the wife Its for the good of science!

The BLUE SOLO 2 or the WHITE NLS?

Tough call my friend, the NLS looks very nice but I've never tried one, only had a black M107 solo and like it. Im really diggin the Solo 2, hit's like a champ. All Solos' are great but I prefer the 2 over all of them

I miss the simplicity of ZIG ZAGS however VAPORIZING will spoil one!

Yeah me too, but 30 years of combusting has done a number on my lungs.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nice collection you got there bro

I tell the wife Its for the good of science!

Tough call my friend, the NLS looks very nice but I've never tried one, only had a black M107 solo and like it. Im really diggin the Solo 2, hit's like a champ. All Solos' are great but I prefer the 2 over all of them

Yeah me too, but 30 years of combusting has done a number on my lungs.
98vMD5u.jpg

420 is the greatest holiday!

Top Bottom