• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

At my wits end with trying to view Imgur images

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Well I am not exactly sure, but I read in a comment that cannabis pictures are against the rules on imgur?

Maybe they are trying to block them from being shared here ...

The imgur ToS simply prohibit illegal activity. Since cannabis is legal in many jurisdictions, I doubt this strongly. For one thing, you can load any of the images by visiting imgur directly, or by just quoting the post with the broken image. The images haven't been taken down. Requests that can be identified as coming from fuckcombustion.com are being refused.

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
It is that new internet bill man, they want you to pay for the service! /sarcasm

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I didn't get any bill for the internets! :hmm:

Excuse me, I'm on the phone with a nice man who is about to fix my computer. Apparently my Windows has been sending the poor fellow errors from my computer. :uhoh:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Big exotic wood order just arrived!!! Afzelia burl, Golden Amboyna burl, Intense Tiger Maple, and Big Leaf Maple burl! I will not be posting pictures until we can confirm that IMGUR image hosting is operable again on the FC forum. The reason for this is that all of the other image hosting sites render poor unsharp images compared to IMGUR that simply do not do adequate justice to the incredible beauty of these woods. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into taking the photos and presenting them here for you on FC, so I want to get it right the first time without having to duplicate my efforts. That said, please see the pic below (Tinypics.com) of the order that just arrived - still to be inventoried, prepped for the photo shoot, and downloaded onto FC for image presentation for all of my FC friends. I appreciate your patience and understanding until this image hosting issue gets resolved. Love to all!!!
1sjw5k.jpg

IMGUR Test - (if you can see the IMGUR image, you will see the difference in sharpness and overall image quality compared to the Tinypics.com image above)
aHEawNU.jpg

Last edited:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
It was just a dream. :)

imgur said:
I'm very sorry for the confusion. There was a mistake on our end that blocked your site. We're in the process of completely unblocking it. Let me know if I can help further!

Looking good from here. Don't forget to change back any settings you may have changed or uninstall addons that are no longer needed.

Thanks, imgur for sorting this out.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I didn't get any bill for the internets! :hmm:

Excuse me, I'm on the phone with a nice man who is about to fix my computer. Apparently my Windows has been sending the poor fellow errors from my computer. :uhoh:
Ya know, you may laugh, but a day does not go by when I don't hear of someone who, not only got that call, but responded to it and lost money. I will admit they are mostly seniors or the uninitiated, but not always. I had a middle aged woman who builds web pages for a living fall prey to them once...

Edit: I didn't mean to imply that seniors don't get it, many get it very well. But many do not and are a target for assh... er... bad guys. We tend to be more trusting and less suspicious for some unknown (to me) reason...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Snappo
Top Bottom