Asthmatic needs alternative to vaping

skipbifferty

I've recently been hospital and I think it's to do with my vaping. I've tried using lower temps, warm and cold water, but to no avail. It's possible I'm mildly allergic to cannabis but I've decided to try the edible route so I'm going to make hash. I'm looking for a method that gives similar effects to vaping. I came off smoking a few years ago and I've found the effects of vaping are quite different to smoking. Mostly, that I don't have any noticeable 'hangover' effects from vaping. What would you folks recommend?

skipbifferty,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Tinctures are probably your best bet. You should notice the effects right after application, which may or may not leave you with a similarly vaped sensation without sitting around wondering when an edible is going to kick in, and then being underwhelmed or completely buried in the experience depending on your dosage.

Edibles are good too though, just different imo. Not very comparable to a vaping experience.

randomtoker

Hey @skipbifferty I just noticed your thread here. If you're looking for some info on easy ways to make tinctures (using store bought wax and shatter as a starting point), check out the thread I started on the topic.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/high-potency-concentrate-based-diy-tincture-talk.22069/

I don't have asthma, but I have slowly switched from smoking to vaping to juice vaping over the years. Although juice vaping presents the least impact in my system, it still feels like it dulls my lungs.

I didn't consider tinctures much in the past because the price at dispensaries didn't seem reasonable and the process to make them from flowers seemed laborious and not resulting in a potent, concentrated tincture like the ones from the dispensary.

It wasn't until recently that I considered making tincture from concentrate (which I can find cheap at dispensaries). It's a great shortcut, and you can make potent, concentrated tinctures that don't require much liquid per dose. The less liquid, the easier it is to soak under the tongue instead of swallow, resulting in a faster acting, brighter, buzzier high compared to candies, or even slower edibles.

witka

I've recently been hospital and I think it's to do with my vaping. I've tried using lower temps, warm and cold water, but to no avail. It's possible I'm mildly allergic to cannabis but I've decided to try the edible route so I'm going to make hash. I'm looking for a method that gives similar effects to vaping. I came off smoking a few years ago and I've found the effects of vaping are quite different to smoking. Mostly, that I don't have any noticeable 'hangover' effects from vaping. What would you folks recommend?

I've just made a nasal spray today, seems to work .. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/wahhh-help-dry-ice-hash-to-concentrate.23032/#post-1044884

witka,
Top Bottom