Asking for advice on a good desktop vape

herbivore21

@as all you need is 15w of power, that is the maximum power draw of the E-Nano on setting 10 including the power drawn by both the heater and light bulb. This has been confirmed by myself as well as Andy with multimeter testing.

Literally any stepdown will work (you won't be likely to find <15w stepdowns lol), but you should invest in a good reliable isolated stepdown if you want to leave it on 24/7. Cheap stepdowns are generally not rated to be left on 24/7. Please keep non-isolated stepdowns especially well away from water of any kind. Do not fill your glass with water near your stepdown!

There is a reason we only use isolated stepdowns in medical and scientific contexts.

Also, enjoy your Nano my friend! Welcome to the Nano family :D

herbivore21

For those who own non-isolated stepdowns, of course, you can use your Nano with these, and you can probably get away with using it 24/7, but please be very careful about keeping water/moisture away from the stepdown and do try to unplug it overnight (the stepdown) when not in use. Isolated stepdowns are a great way to avoid silly mistakes made when you are vaked and dealing with water paths though so keep this in mind for down the track if you get clumsy like me after a few bowls.

Top Bottom