1. A not-so-short post addressing what's been going on recently.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Notice
The forum will be down for updates starting at 11 PM EDT. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience. It should take around 15 minutes to complete.

Ascent Accessories. 4 sets inner glass ($25) & 6 oil jars ($20)

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by EveryDayAmnesiac, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EveryDayAmnesiac

EveryDayAmnesiac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy pic, but... Dogfish Head has been my lover tonight. Which might be a strange thing to say. :cheers:

Y'all know I'm good for all this shit.

Anyway, I need a little more $ to pay for some HI accessories. So help me out, would you? I mean, you don't want to deny me "full release" when it comes to HI satisfaction, right?

4 Ascent inner sleeve glass sets (only 3 are pictured). Never used. This is $50 plus shipping from DaVinci. I'll send them to you for $25 shipped USPS Priority.

6 oil jars. Never used. All have the silicone tops. This would be $30 plus shipping from DaVinci. I'll send them to you for $20 shipped USPS Priority.

SOLD!!!!!! An 18 mm Straight Adapter and a 14 mm Straight Adapter. $50 plus shipping from DaVinci. I'll send both of them to you for $25 shipped USPS Priority. SOLD!!!!!!!

DV CAR CHARGER IS SOLD!!!!!!

I also have two extra Ascent pouches (the ones in the pic). I'll throw one (or both) in to the first one or two people who buys a package and wants one (or both).

Send me a message!

CONUS. PAYPAL.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors