Artist Whips

gomunobob

Hello everyone, I noticed that there was no thread for this on FC, and about a month ago I really wanted this one:
Risk-by-ZP.jpg

So I thought I would start the conversation by inviting you guys to post up the artist whips that you have seen around or that fascinate you or that you simply just think is bad-ass and you want. Show me what you got!

gomunobob

I apologize to everyone out there. I just fixed the broken image on this posting. I hope you are not too discouraged to continue this thread now. :)

gomunobob,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Well, well! I was previously unaware of artist whips. Please educate me! :)

Vapinghole,

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
I believe I can help here. Hello, I work for the Vaporbrothers and what you have here is what we call our "Artist Whip Series". We have collaborated with glass-blowing artist to develop these one of a kind glass whip hand piece and mouthpiece sets. As of recent we have worked with artist such as SNIC, ZACH P., SALT AND LORD. Working with these wonderful artists has been very exciting for us. Below I will show a few artist whips that we either carry or did carry. I will mention the Artist and whether the piece is still available.

SNIC - not available. One of the first if not the first artist whips.
tumblr_m83paqVofy1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

SNIC - not available
tumblr_m83ppqWNGc1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

Zach P., Punish Head/8-Ball - not available
tumblr_m83qw6Lid11rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

Zach P., Risk - Available
tumblr_m83r2srxdP1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

SALT - Eyeball, Spike and Tongue - Available
tumblr_m83r64LAjb1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

SALT - Eyeball, Spike, Bumbs and Tentacles - Available
tumblr_m83r7pzO1O1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

LORD - Bunny - Available
tumblr_m83r9e8j1J1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

LORD - Kryptonite Green Splatter - Available
tumblr_m83rb2av5q1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

We have a few more coming in soon. I will post those as they arrive. In the meantime if you have questions I'll be happy to answer them. Let me know what you guys think.

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
Ok I promised you guys I would post the new ones as we got them in so you can take a look, and say a few words about what you think. Here are the latest two. Enjoy!

LORD - Pink Splatter Motif - Available
tumblr_m9flguHsrI1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

Zach P. - Punish Head with Green Eyes - Available
tumblr_m9fli2CIsJ1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Wow, I don't need any of these, but I do enjoy the quality of work on these whips. Definitely something to think about and collect actually :-).

What machines do these whips work for by any chance?

newVaper420,
Reactions: placetime

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
This is a collaboration between these artist and Vaporbrothers. So they are mainly for our vaporizers. Yes, its amazing seeing these pieces in person, great workmanship.

vaporbrother_joe,

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
Here are the latest pieces that just came in. These are by Coyle and Elbo.
COYLE - Angry Monkey - Available
tumblr_m9v9kaZqEp1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

ELBO - Pig Head - Available
tumblr_m9v9l3vvZ71rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

ELBO - Pig Head Blue - Available
tumblr_m9v9m2PmGq1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

Just some beautiful glass, by some talented artist. I wanted to ask you all, if there were any other artist out there would like to see create a piece with us? Please let me know. I get so excited every time another piece arrives. I always wonder what else is out there?

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
Hello all, we hope you enjoyed our little display of cool Artist Whips. I wanted to get some input from you all. Just wanted to ask if there were any artist in particular you would like to see create a wonderful whip art piece? Please let me know. Thank you ;)

vaporbrother_joe,

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
Hello FC, I wanted to share with you all two more glass pieces that we collaborated on, with Zach P. He created these two bubblers just for our users. Let me know what you all think. Would you like to see more of these works?
Enjoy.
Zach P. - Punish Head Bubbler
tumblr_mbra1cgKke1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

Zach P. - CirBub
tumblr_mbradjAIzZ1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
Another nice piece from Zack P. Let me know what you think?
Zack P. - Slym & Black Nut
tumblr_md7rrldvP31rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

Come back next week and check out more of our latest artist collaborations.

vaporbrother_joe,
Reactions: vtac

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
Hello everyone, today I am presenting a new artist working with the Vaporbrothers. Please welcome Hacky Sacky and let us know what you think of her work.
Hacky Sacky - Top Hat Whip with Moustache - Available
tumblr_md7s4l8Mfl1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

vaporbrother_joe

Company Rep
And we have another whip and mouthpiece by Hacky Sacky. What do you think of this set?
Hacky Sacky - Kiwi Set - Available
tumblr_md7s5hrXSO1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

vaporbrother_joe,
Top Bottom