Aromed 4.0

lwien

You quoted advertising/marketing copy, Hazy.

Fanboys also will never admit that they are what they are.

But ok............I'm done. I think a mod may be lurking in the wings here.

Oh, one more thing, Hazy. Maybe it's because you haven't been here that long, but it's our MO to question EVERY vape that gets presented here, on a whole bunch of different levels. So I don't see us as haters but rather people who will challenge and for the most part, that challenge is pretty objective or at least, we try to do that. I know I do.

lwien,
Reactions: simba

HazyDayz

I only copied a bit of tech as I dont fully understand it myself, and that was only because of someone trying to pick the bones out of it for some sad reason?!

Very sad, and thats why im done on this site. Bye. :/

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

Now this thing can measure air flow. :rolleyes: With what, there is no sensor for air flow.

If they really wanted to read the temperature of the herb they need to use a infrared thermocouple aimed at the herb, but that might not even work when you are inhaling because of the temperature change from the moving air.

stinkmeaner,

lwien

Nah, come back Hazy. I take back my fanboy comment. Uncalled for really, but, the last paragraph in my post above, I think, is valid and something to consider.

lwien,

HazyDayz

Oh, one more thing, Hazy. Maybe it's because you haven't been here that long, but it's our MO to question EVERY vape that gets presented here, on a whole bunch of different levels. So I don't see us as haters but rather people who will challenge and for the most part, that challenge is pretty objective or at least, we try to do that. I know I do.

Im not new, just dont spend my life on here :lol: This site helped my make my PD and Vapman purchase which were definately the right vapes for me at the time. Now I've done a search for my new vape and the AroMed is the right vape. Its not new and has had unneccessary negative comments from fan boys on this site that havnt got a clue, so calling me that annoyed me.

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

HazyDayz said:

I only copied a bit of tech as I dont fully understand it myself, and that was only because of someone trying to pick the bones out of it for some sad reason?!

Very sad, and thats why im done on this site. Bye. :/

That is ironic that you would be insulted by his fanboy comment when you have been insulting this whole time. Look at a couple of your golden posts which I did nothing to provoke or did I retaliate. All I did was tell my opinion on the Aromed on a public forum.

HazyDayz said:
because of the garbage Stinks been writing! lol. He's been mis-informing about this device in every thread i've come across. Very sad person but makes me laugh at the stupidity lol.

HazyDayz said:
Insulting me is not proving a point or disproving what I said. I have not misinformed anyone, I am merely sharing my opinions.

Sorry but its a fact.

stinkmeaner,

lwien

HazyDayz said:

Im not new, just dont spend my life on here :lol: This site helped my make my PD and Vapman purchase which were definately the right vapes for me at the time. Now I've done a search for my new vape and the AroMed is the right vape. Its not new and has had unneccessary negative comments from fan boys on this site that havnt got a clue, so calling me that annoyed me.

But see, that's just it. The questioning and challenging of how a vape works is not a negative comment but is rather just what it is..........a challenge. Why do you feel that there is something wrong with that?

If your favorite vape gets challenged, and you have a valid explanation as a counter to that challenge than by all means, present it. What is negative about that. But presenting advertising/marketing copy just isn't going to fly in these parts. We're all learning here. That's a fact. But the challenges and the defense of those challenges is what makes FC................FC.

Oh, and yeah, I hear ya 'bout the fanboy part. Sorry. Maybe a bit premature. ;)

lwien,

HazyDayz

But see, that's just it. The questioning and challenging of how a vape works is not a negative comment but is rather just what it is..........a challenge. Why do you feel that there is something wrong with that?

Asking questions isnt the problem, the problem starts when people dont like the answers ;)

Anyway, im done here, happy vaping all :)

lwien

HazyDayz said:

Asking questions isnt the problem, the problem starts when the fan boys dont like the answers ;)

That's when it starts getting subjective, and I don't think that that is what Stink was doing.

lwien,

lwien

Interesting stuff regarding vaping other things other than cannabis.

lwien,

vapormonkey

I didn't read through all the complaining but I will say this. Inventors and competitors-I take what you say with a grain of salt...period.

2. Unless you guys have one of these in front of you and using it, I'm listening ti the English guy. There are many factors that go into a good Vape design and no one can comment with any authority unless they own and use one of these devices. And not just one use, but use over time.

HazyDayz

Unless you guys have one of these in front of you and using it, I'm listening ti the English guy. There are many factors that go into a good Vape design and no one can comment with any authority unless they own and use one of these devices. And not just one use, but use over time.

Well i've got mine in front of me and im very impressed. I know i've made the right choice. High quality, and the vape is like nothing i've tasted before! :D

The fact that this design has been about for 10 years, and the only USER issues ive come across is fragile glass, im satisfied its going to be reliable.

HazyDayz,

Highlight

I don't know if you've ever heard about Magic Glass, but they produce some very precise fittings for the aromed, and let me tell you, no air is "creeping" in there. There is a small art to hitting the aromed, and it makes for a truly remarkable tasting hit. It's an enchanting experience in general, with the lights dimmed and a couple of friends waiting for their turn. In a sense, the ritual of getting a good "pho-toke" is therapeutic in itself; its very mentally, and visually stimulating. I just shut the lights off, turn on the music, take slow creamy puffs, and zen out to the herb chamber like I'm staring into the center of the universe.

I even want to thank stinkmeaner, because without the skepticism I would not have come to the realization that the aromed is literally stimulating on every level.

On a side note, Frank Fuchs has won my trust. He replied to an email I sent him within five hours. He is a compassionate person and a great salesman, and great salesmen are preceded by great products.

I am here to bump this product because I like the concept and the results, and I want to see future releases, as Frank mentions on the website. Real solutions and suggestions would be more constructive in helping to fix any flaws with the Aromed, and hearsay, and speculation should not be sufficient enough for us here at FC, *cough.* If we're lucky, maybe we can get Frank to shed some light on this thread.

ANYWAY, if Howard Marks likes it, and Frank stands by it, thats basically all you need to know if you're in the market for this kind of vaporizer.

Now how can we improve this vaporizer? Solutions please..

*Pho-tokes Hazy* :cool::peace:

Highlight,

vapormonkey

It's FANTASTIC we have a real world user willing to share their experiences with us. This is great.

I like the fact one seems to be able control the heater(bulb) temp or it regulates itself. How does one regulate the air flow? Is the seal tight or do you let fresh air in at the sides? Is there a way to control air flow. Does air enter through holes in the bulb housing? It seems like all the best vapes work the same way. Like with the Vriptech heatwand you just need a good clean heat source and be able to regulate it. In MN we're mostly German so when I saw this device it made sense to me.

vapormonkey,

spikyvape

Ok there isn't much to improve on the Aromed for medical use ! This is not a stoner device, remember that !!

Ok stoners like to have big vapor clouds, i told this many times before but this is not clean vapor guys.

I also like big clouds now and then and for that i use my verdamper very big clouds but for medical
use i donno i keep putting my hand on the top to get 10C extra, but health wize not a good thing.

The aromed gives imho the best taste of the herbs, and yes better as the VHW and better as the
cloud i think will give. Best reason is the lower temps and the small vaporpath.

The heater well the lamp from the Aromed is not as big as the big metal ones or ceramic ones, and that
is a big plus !! Why ?? ever tried adjusting a big heater during vaping ?? Try setting your volcano 5C less
and see how long it takes !! Well a halogen lightbulb can adjust very fast, and that is why you get nice
tasty vapor from the aromed. And if everybody would look at the manual it tells slow draws not like an
junky sucking on it like it is the last vapor you will get.

Most of you guys are looking for big clouds, but real vapor isn't really there just very slight !!

Ok it has teflon but not dupont but basf way better ! the cermaic holder is also a bit of concern but during
heating the air is passing over it so it is cool, wenn waiting the lamp is going off so also low temperature !

Frank did a nice job creating this vaporizer and i know he is a very loyal mann, but it is not a stoner
machine !! and that is the big difference !!! You don't get thick diluted vapor but vapor how it is meant to be. This is vaporizing for health !!

And yes i can tell the difference between these vapes in taste and end product because i own them ! Ok not the Cloud '

If somebody would like to talk about a vape than use it min. 1 month before screaming here and thinking
they know a vape as if they build it :2c:

vapormonkey

Thank you very much. This really helps explain things and lets people know what to expect. I bet with multple bulbs and a bigger sweet spot you could make one for stoners. A special stoner edition aromed. Then with multiple bulbs we can add some slight air flow assist.

vapormonkey,
Reactions: Phineas

HazyDayz

Thank you very much. This really helps explain things are lets people know what to expect. I bet with multple bulbs and a bigger sweet spot you could make one for stoners. A special stoner edition aromed. Then with multiple bulbs we can add some slight air flow assist.

..or just press the temp + button.

I cant think of a better way to enjoy my organic connoisseur herbs :ko:

HazyDayz,
Reactions: Phineas

spikyvape

Well you can make it a stoner machine, just bumb the temperature up to 220C, hook it up to your bong and enjoy.

But just look at the temperature readout along with a book of the safe temperatures of MJ ;) I bet 60%
of all vaporizer users are getting to much bad stuff in their body because of the lack of temperature
setting. Ok i get higher wenn i bump the temp but i thought combustion is what we don't wan't here ?

Maybe not only a section in aromed bulbs but also a Fuck combustion stoner section and safe vape user
section ;)

But higher temp vaping is not the essence of this machine ! With this machine it is fun to make your own herbal mixes together with their book !

spikyvape,

vapormonkey

Well, I do know that good vaping involves a narrow sweet spot ...a temperature sweet spot and this sweet spot changes according to certain conditions. Any device that can help us find this zone easily and then be able to clean up without much of a fuss is a plus. My goal is ----> Full Milk, Blue Tint

That is full milky vapes that satisfy with a decidedly blue, not white tint. It's difficult to achieve. Many vapes skirt around the proper zone or include some white vape mixed with the blue.

How about making this our motto...I'm gonna print T-shirts...Full Milk. Blue Tint :lol:

vapormonkey,

Highlight

Video of intake hole @ 15 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B81HIWi5Npw
and @ 26 seconds, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zayXYgNeZb8

Grainy video, but listen to the sound of pieces snapping together to form an air tight fit @ 2 minutes:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8747442625722423396#

This video should answer any other various questions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4rYQug4Mbs

Some guy hitting a dirty aromed packed at the brim, and getting RIPPED lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS48Hg7HaGo

Hey vapormonkey, near mpls by chance?

Upon watching all these videos it would appear everyone using the aromed is too baked to hold a camera steady.

PS- the 14mm downstem easily retrofits to a bong. Might customize mine over time, but I have read the size and shape of the water filter plays a role in vapor density, so we'll see.
:peace:

Highlight,
Reactions: NineDelta

vapormonkey

Thanks for compiling the links. I've seen most of them and they are very cool. I like the way the light intensity changes as you pull and the light in general. They make very small halide bulbs you know...hows that for full circle?:p Is the air flow constricted in any way? It looks like it can't be adjusted, eh? I'm about a 100 miles South of da cities but go to midwest H every so often.

vapormonkey,

stinkmeaner

vapormonkey said:
Like with the Vriptech heatwand you just need a good clean heat source and be able to regulate it. .

The VHW has a far more complicated heat exchanger. Take a look at the double layer glass cover, the inner layer has huge ridges or mariah's in the glass which creates turbulence in the air, there is also probably 10 times more mass/weight from the glass and 3-4 times air path heating length. This all assures the air is heated to the desired temperature before it reaches the herb.

Most of all they have designed the tip of the VHW to fit snug with the bowl so that there is a seal, this way no cold air enters the bowl because cold air would cool the hot air before it even reaches the herbs.

If they uses Ground Glass Joint connections where the bowl and heater meet, then it would solve the cold air problem.
lwien said:
That's when it starts getting subjective, and I don't think that that is what Stink was doing.

I want to thank you lwien, not for just having my back, but also because it appears to me that you are the only one to actually read my points and not just quote advertising.

It seems all they want to hear is: The fancy microprocessor chipy thingy makes bulb glow bright to keep temperature for tastiest vapors

Well sure it does glow brighter but with the thermocouple in the wrong place (Before the heater) how can it know the temperature of the herb, especially with no seal to keep cold air from entering herbs.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom