Aromed 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

ITEM NOW SOLD THANK YOU.

Hi, I have an Aromed 4.0 vaporizer for sale. It is absolutely perfect condition and has only had a little use.

I bought it from Verdampftnochmal in April 2015. However I was only able to use it very briefly as I suffer from muscular weakness and am exceptionally prone to repetitive strain injury from simple, everyday tasks.

I struggled to manouvre the Aromed's halogen heating element into place and I did suffer repetitive strain injury as I do with so many other activities others usually have no trouble with.

So I decided to put the Aromed into storage until I felt enough improvement in myself to be able to use it again. It has not been used since so I have finally decided to offer it to the community.

It is in excellent as good as new condition, zero damages and fully cleaned. I believe the manufacturer's warranty is 3 years, which will run until April 2018, you will see the purchase date photoed below.

Included is : Glass body and herb chamber, 5 pack new unused screens, 4 new unused whip glass mouthpieces, 2 whips, power lead, leaflets and manual, carry case. Basically everything needed, all in brand new or as good as condition. It has been VERY WELL looked after.

I would like £140 plus postage please on account of it's excellent condition. It would cost at least £300 brand new. Paypal only please. Many thanks!:tup:

Edit- have successfully made some shipping enquiries for overseas.
It would cost between £45 and £50 to post to the US, including insurance and signature.
And to Spain is around £24,
To Germany is around £32.

I have not gotten the exact weight yet but have a pretty sure estimate, so the shipping costs should remain in this ball park, which I will confirm as soon as I can. Hope this info is helpful and have a nice day!:wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom