Aromed 4.0 For sale or possible trade+cash for Mighty

TboneToker

Hello I have a perfect Aromed here, I've had since April 2014 and she runs like the first day I got her.

Made in Germany, it uses a 30w halogen bulb that you can replace yourself whenever you want, I do it about once every 6 months but you could go waaaaay longer, I only think I've had to change it once since 2014. It also has a water bubbler, which I recommend you use with about half of it filled with water, it seems to work better with lots of water!

A wonderful high-end vaporizer I would recommend you check out this video to see how to best set up the aromed for use as the video explains lots of tips
This isn't my video but this youtuber seems to use many of the top tricks that we have shared in the Aromed 4.0 forum here at FuckCombustion.

It's a great convection style unit and it really hits me hard. I would recommend buying a recreational herb holder for use with less herb if you're into that.
This vaporizer works great as low as 320 degrees Fahrenheit and even as high as 410 or so I find is still comfortable. It's still some of the smoothest and tastiest vapor around in my experience, I also own a volcano and a cloud evo and I would put it above the volcano for vapor quality and temperature range, and pretty even with the evo overall, the evo is more like a bong rip and the Aromed is more like sipping on a milkshake.

I have gotten huge clouds from the Aromed if that's what you're after. I have also had great, light vapor sessions where I can hardly see the vapor after I exhale but it still hits you hard. It heats up in about 50 or 80 seconds, in my experience, very quick.

All in all a great vape rated 8/10 when you first get it, and 9+/10 when you are more used to it, which the video
I shared might help you become used to it the first time you use it.

20161116_071702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom