aromatized water??

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I was thinking of what can I had to my ice cold water to add some taste !!and I think that fresh ground mint might be just crazy or maybe some tru vanila :o must be try no ??? any other Idea ?? dont wanna here cool-aid pleaze ;) fresh and natural please

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hey that's a good one. I've always felt an opposition to adding anything else to my MJ... stink up the tubing and what not. But adding some natural flavor to the water, that's an idea.

Maybe some nice iced tea... fresh mint team is amazing, a hint of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Any freshly squeezed juices could be interesting.

Reminds me of using liquor for combustion bongs... that was interesting, but a tad overpowering for my liking.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
SOME JAGERMEISTER :D !!!! maybe some lavander or cinamon !? LOL I NEED TO GET MY TUBE !!!rollies did'nt ship it yet :disgust:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Those sons of bitches. :lol: :|

Jager... hehe. One time we tried that blue one that smells and looks exactly like mouthwash as bong water, the name escapes me.

:puke: :)

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Forgot about this thread.

About a month ago I used freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of water in my little ice chamber along with 1 ice cube. Vaped maybe half a gram with it.

It definitely added a lemon flavor to the vapor, which was an interesting change, but a bit overpowering for my liking. It wasn't crazy overpowering, but I'd just rather taste the herb on its own.

Some other notes...

Seemed like I got considerably less vapor, I think the lemon juice did a good job of absorbing it.
The tubing and bong picked up the lemon smell, which I didn't like. Seemed to be gone after a couple days of vaping though.

Drinking the infusion was my favorite part. :)

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Seemed like I got considerably less vapor, I think the lemon juice did a good job of absorbing it.
Have you invented a lemon flavored cannabis drink? :science:

My wife is into lemon flavored water. She bought a box full of little packets (restaurant sweetener size) of True Lemon, which is all natural, crystallized lemon juice and oil. I think she's covered for about the next five years. :rolleyes:

If we can figure out how to crystalize lemon infused cannabis water and put it in little packets.... :brow::cool:

max,
Top Bottom