• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Aroma_Tek

Bassman999

So I ordered a Firefly 2 from Aroma-Tek after they assured me they are legit and authorized.
The Mfg site didnt reply till after I ordered and they dont have any info on their site regarding authorized dealers,
Anyway they tell me that Aroma-Tek isnt authorized now finally.

So now I am wondering if Ill get a real one with a valid serial a fake one, or nothing at all.
They dont answer phone and now dont reply to my emails after I told them that the Mfg says they arent legit.

Bassman999,

Bassman999

I bought an authentic Arizer Solo from them with no issues. It was still working like new when I gave it away.
Glad to hear you had a positive experience wth them.
I am sure it is fine. There are so many businesses these days that dont hold the old standard of phone support to make customers feel secure.
They likely just buy in bulk from them directly and sell them, and dont pay money to be listed as Authorized.
When I call Firefly on the phone you can push 3 on the phone to connect to the bulk order dept.

Bassman999,

BD9

I bought my Arizer Extreme Q from Aroma Tek and had no issues. I asked Arizer if Aroma Tek was an authorized dealer for their products and Arizer said "Yes, they are". I had the EQ for about a year and it was still working perfectly when I gave it away.

You should be fine.

Bassman999

I bought my Arizer Extreme Q from Aroma Tek and had no issues. I asked Arizer if Aroma Tek was an authorized dealer for their products and Arizer said "Yes, they are". I had the EQ for about a year and it was still working perfectly when I gave it away.

You should be fine.
They seem to be known for the Arizer and the MFLB they sell more than the FF line, and maybe they are new to carry it so that will hopefully change.

Thanks for the feedback BD9!

Bassman999,
Reactions: BD9

Bassman999

After further correspondence with Aroma-Tek they say they purchase fro Authorized dealer in California and so their products are legit even if they arent authorized from Mfg
My FF@Q should be here by Thursday as it shipped yday with 2 day shipping from Washington I believe

Bassman999,
Reactions: BD9

Bassman999

My FF2 arrived yesterday from Aroma-Tek and I forgot to update.
I contacted the Mfg and they verified via serial number that I have an authentic unit and will be covered under warranty.
My wife and daughter went in together on this for me, but tell me I have to wait a few more days till my Bday o use it ;(

Bassman999,

EvilJay

Glad I found this thread as they are selling the ArGo for $109..kind of to good to be true but ..I ordered one

EvilJay,
Top Bottom