• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Whip Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Wilson

Hey, I've been an Arizer owner for roughly a year now. My major concern here is that I have been using the bowl upside down (RUBBER NEXT TO THE HEATING ELEMENT) for most of the duration of that time. I realize the stupidity now, as I originally thought the rubber was used to prevent against melting, or sticking which could occur with a glass-glass connection. The rubber is in the vapor path when used normally anyway, but having it literally next to the heat source would release a ton of toxins I'm assuming?

I'm wondering if anybody knows what kind of material the rubber on the bowl is made out of, and if there are harmful effects which result from this kind of incorrect usage? I'm extremely, extremely anxious and worried of the possible toxins I've subjected myself, my girlfriend, and our friends and family to. Any and all replies would be appreciated, thanks!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I can understand your concern but my thinking is 'what's done is done.'
I would turn the bowl around and use it the right way from now on and put the past behind you. I don't see that you could reverse the effects, if there were any from your mistake.

Beating yourself up won't accomplish a thing. That said if there was no degradation or melting your worrying for no reason I think.

:peace:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
That said if there was no degradation or melting your worrying for no reason I think.

:peace:

I would tend to agree. Unless you seen some smoke come off of it I wouldn't be too worried.

To me the material felt like the vinyl used in wallpaper. I completely removed mine so I could see through the cyclone GG.

Tweak,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Ryan_Wilson

I would tend to agree. Unless you seen some smoke come off of it I wouldn't be too worried.

To me the material felt like the vinyl used in wallpaper. I completely removed mine so I could see through the cyclone GG.

I haven't seen any smoke or noticed any odd odours. On one occasion we were already high out of our minds and dropped something into the vape which melted against the rubber on the bowl. After that we let the vape burn a bit and used it the other way around for the next few sessions, but soon went back to what we though was the 'right' way (rubber down) The rubber has a melted look but from the aforementioned occasion; there's also what appears to be specks of glitter on the bowl... Not sure if that's from what was dropped in there, or if they are there because a layer of rubber has burned off... Either way, I know there's nothing to do now to fix things, but I'd just like a better understanding of what's been going on.

Ryan_Wilson,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
If it still appears the same, which is hopefully what mine looks like (fresh out of the box, 2 days old) then obviously none of the 'heatproof' material (which in my opinion can get quite fucking hot) has burnt off or melted then you are fine :)

dcq97d.jpg

Obviously just keep it the right way up now, and maybe take a look inside the Extreme Q to see if there is any visible burning or discolouring. If it works fine with no strange smells or tastes then you should be in the clear man :) Lucky you realised now rather than later. P.S I don't know what it is made out of, but it wouldn't be toxic otherwise it would not be on a device that can reach 260 degrees :)

Peace out!

Radio,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom