• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer V-Tower

djelimon

http://www.arizer.com/node/97

IMG_8030.JPG

Looks purty

djelimon,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
that's cool. so if you dont want the bag or you already have a cano, etc., you can save $100 and get this thing.

stickstones,

mrshock486

Hey all,

I'm a vapour newbie and am seeking some help from all you experts. I got the v-tower digital(not extreme) and was looking for any tips on settings and whatnot. I've seen some online videos but not too much information on settings and all that deal. I must say... I'm quite excited. Maybe even giddy. Anyway, any help at all would be much appreciated.

mrshock486,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This unit is the same as the Extreme, just without the bags and fan. Check the sticky on using the Extreme and follow the instructions for whip hits.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
It's too bad Arizer has chosen not to mention the V-Tower at all on the website. Even Greatvape.com calls it the "little brother" to the Extreme, as if it's different in some way. :/

Kudos to Vapenow.com, where it's correctly described- "Basically, it is an Extreme without the balloon/bag capabilities."

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Maybe Arizer wants to push the higher margin Extreme, but agreed, still kinda weird no mention of it at all on the site...maybe being phased out?

stonemonkey55,

mrshock486

Is the temp displayed like that of the first gen extremes? Should I account for the 100C difference? This all depends on what my max temp is, correct?

mrshock486,

max

Out to lunch
maybe being phased out?
No. It's only been out for a few months. But he's just selling it in headshops and a few online stores. I think a huge percentage of his Extreme sales are in headshops too.

Is the temp displayed like that of the first gen extremes?
Good question. I'd say 3rd. If I were you I'd just email arizer and ask.

max,

max

Out to lunch
stickstones said:
Just turn it all the way up and see what the max temp is for your unit.

I fount the V-Tower on the Arizer site here:

Thanks for the correction sticks. I wonder why it only shows up through the 'parts' or 'buy now' links? And for some reason he chooses not to make it clear that it's the same unit, just without the bag fill components.

max,

mrshock486

max said:
stickstones said:
Just turn it all the way up and see what the max temp is for your unit.

I fount the V-Tower on the Arizer site here:

Thanks for the correction sticks. I wonder why it only shows up through the 'parts' or 'buy now' links? And for some reason he chooses not to make it clear that it's the same unit, just without the bag fill components.
money money money moneyyyyy.

I spoke to arizer and they said basically the same thing(check max temp) after quite a few exchanges. I would have done this if I weren't still waiting in the mail for mine. looks like monday. I've gotta stop reading these forums, the anticipation is unbearable. will update you all on it. i wish i got the extreme but the v-tower just seemed so much more economical but still sweet

mrshock486,

mrshock486

finally arrived. i blame the snow! I still have to wait til tonight to kick it off with a few friends though. the wait is killing me. On another note, i was reading on some other threads about accessories made by 7th floor? What kind are there and do they only apply to the extreme?

mrshock486,

max

Out to lunch
Glad you got yourself an early Xmas present. :cheers:

7Th Floor is the company that makes the Silver Surfer and Da Buddha. Don't think anything they have could be used with the Extreme.

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
you could get an 18.8 bong adapter to use as an elbow, use their whip material, and get one of their custom mouthpieces and youll have a custom whip for the extreme

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
you could get an 18.8 bong adapter to use as an elbow, use their whip material, and get one of their custom mouthpieces and youll have a custom whip for the extreme
True AoZ. Also the water and/or ice chambers.

Progress,

mrshock486

Progress said:
True AoZ. Also the water and/or ice chambers.
Would that work? does anyone have a link to any of this stuff. I have a v-tower, not an extreme(not sure if there would be a difference since it's basically without the bag feature. are there any other accessories else where? I don't plan to do any of this yet but couldn't hurt to plan ahead. Will update you all on how my first experience goes down. cheers :D

mrshock486,

mrshock486

Alright, I've been gone for a week. Mainly due to playing with my new toy and all the holiday festivities and what not. This is my first vape and it's such a great change. It's just simply amazing. Now, all I gotta do is kick the shisha habit.

I'll just add what I've found to be successful in case anyone in the world has the less expensive v-tower and needs some help or has some in put! I have referred to stickstones sticky and it has been very helpful. Sorry if I'm repeating myself but I'll try to be as concise as possible.

I have a Version 3 - max temp 260C( v-towers have different positiioning of the temp censors like the extreme)
Turn on 10 mins at 230, then add the bowl for another 5-10.
I found that filling the bowl 1/3 up to the black line is optimal --> more than that, too much gets caught in my screen and I just get a much better, smoother, vapour.
slow long draws and successsssss( i can only draw for about 10-12s)

Anyway, with the bud I have currently, this gives a very nice smooth amount of vapour. If I'm wanting something lighter, 210-215 also works pretty nice. Of course, this all depends on your preference. From what I've been reading, it's unlikely that you'll ever get smoke or any combustion whatsoever so most temperatures will be fine.

Feel free to correct me or add any suggestions as I'm just learning. I can't help but wondering what i've been doing for the past 5 years...seriously. These are just my :2c:

merry christmas all and happy vaping :D

p.s. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on keeping all the glass parts clean? What's a safe cheap and effective way? Now that I've played with it, I think i might as well maintain it and all that. cheers

mrshock486,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i doubt that has enough capacity to run the v tower for long enough to get everything heated up and finish a bowl, if its even compatible with the extreme's power requirements

Acolyte of Zinglon,

mrshock486

yeah that's what i figured. i guess it was just wishful thinking. not sure how i would even use it if it was portable.

mrshock486,

vaporGene

Anyone else think this thing looks like an upside-down coffee mug? That's what I'm reminded of everytime I see an Extreme/V-Tower.

vaporGene,

superconducter

I got my new v-tower but can't get decent vapor.

My herb is dry so no problem there.

I'm packing only half a bowl at most so it can move around in the hot air upon inhalation.

I have cranked the temperature up to 395F and my weed just gets slightly less green; not even really yellow.

So my question is if anyone else has problems with the digital display not matching actual temperature so greatly?

Also, if it's not vaporizing the obvious thing is to keep turning it up but again, unless the unit has a very inaccurate sensor and does not display the actual temperature, turning it up and up and up seems silly since i'll never really know the REAL temperature at which i'm getting the desired vapor.

thanks all for any suggestions.

superconducter,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
hey this vape is now called the extreme vaporizer. click the link in my sig for help and info on your vape.

illadelph,
Top Bottom