Arizer v tower or solo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James12321

Stuck between the arizer v tower and the solo. ? Help please. I have never bought a vaporizer

James12321,

clouded vision

how will you be using it? at home in the same place all the time or do you want to be able to carry it around with you, take it out, etc? I absolutely love my solo and it works almost as well as most home units and out performs most portables. if I were you I would also consider the EQ instead of the v tower. The EQ can be used the same way as the tower but also gives you the option of forced air for balloons and easier draws. the EQ is a little more than the tower but if you find the right deal it's about the same price as a solo
I would suggest writing down a list of the top 5 most important things for you when looking for a vaporizer in order. of importance. That will greatly help you make a decision and also help us point you to good options for you particular needs. Remember there is no best vaporizer or we all would have it and all the others would go out of business. there may be a best for you, but even that is tricky and why so many on here have so many different vaporizer

clouded vision,
Reactions: howie105

James12321

I do enjoy smoking when I'm out and about but I'm hoping to replace this with the vaporizer. I think I'm best off getting the solo. I've found a site where I can get one for £140. What's the battery life like when your out and about.

James12321,

max

Out to lunch
The V-Tower is direct draw only and unlike the Extreme, has to be compared to whip only vapes, where it fails to deliver vapor rich hits. Most people like thicker vapor so the extra air you get with the V-Tower isn't usually appreciated. The Solo is a good choice for a 'home use like' portable. It's just not one you can easily stick in your pocket, pull out and hit. If you really want portability but don't need a pocket vape it's a very good choice.

clouded vision

I totally agree with max. solo is probably your best choice and it looks like your are leaning that way. if you plan to use it out and about, remember it isn't very stealthy, unless you get the stealth attachment to put it in a cup. the battery life is great, I usually can get eight 12 minute sessions (auto shutoff after 12 minutes) before just the idle light is on. I have a.model m1A4 and have read that the display reads low long before it needs to be charged on these newer models also to prevent complete battery drain. although I'm not nearly as knowledgeable about all of the vapes out there the solo is one of the best portables for battery life. Also there is a car adapter so you can charge it on the go

clouded vision,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I've never tried a Solo, but I used to own a V Tower. The V Tower was my first vape and I found it a very disappointing experience. Arizer is a fine company, but the V Tower turned me off to vaporizing for a couple of years. I couldn't recommend it.

hoptimum

Go with the Solo. It's one of the best vaporizers out there and is an extremely good value for the price. Just make sure you get one of the latest models.

hoptimum,

Greenmile1332

Go with the Solo. It's one of the best vaporizers out there and is an extremely good value for the price. Just make sure you get one of the latest models.

Is there a thread that already tells how to distinguish the latest models from the ones prior??

Greenmile1332,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom