• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer V-tower or EQ parts needed

Coldfire

My Extreme Q vape recently stopped turning on and I am in desperate need to fix it. I took really good care of the vape, but something failed internally. I never even took the plastic off the screen lol. If someone broke their vape and is willing sell me a few internal pieces, that would be awesome. Thanks

Coldfire,

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
This is a option,but have you tried contacting Arizer yet?

They would probably fix it for you cheep,you just need to send it in.
Or take it apart and find the broken part and ask them to sell/mail it to you.

Personally I would let them fix it for you,rather than risk breaking anything else in the unit

SpruceGruve,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Contact Arizer. They will sell replacement parts direct to you, and in my experience they usually charge the same as other retailers would. Only downside I suppose is waiting for it to come from Canada.

I have been inside the Extreme many times. Not much to break there, except the glass heater cover which is probably the reason you would be opening it up in the first place.

Coldfire

Well, I talked to them for one email, but they stopped responding after my first reply. Awesome service......Glad I talk up their products to everyone I know...So if anyone has a old or broken vape they would like to sell, let me know.

Coldfire,
Top Bottom