• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Talk to a lawyer...that's the least you can do...

BTW, police usually talk shit and you'd be surprised at what you can do to them and what they cannot do to you...

m0sh,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I am looking into buying my first vape and am leaning towards the Arizer Solo as my main choice. I believe this vape would be good as my first stand alone unit, or paired with a shower-head bubbler (if i decide to keep the bubbler and not sell it). Is there anything I should know about the Arizer Solo before going ahead with buying it (keeping in mind, this would be my first vape). I have tried the Volcano before at a Vapour Lounge in Toronto, as well as the Extreme Q and V-Tower vapes.

Would the best place to buy the Solo be eBay for $160 including shipping to Victoria, BC, Canada or are there better deals out there? Any other info regarding the Solo would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi DJTHESOUND,

Ya PlanetVape has them at $160 w/free shipping, and is a delight to deal with. The Promo code and detail is here: https://www.planetvape.ca/index.php?dispatch=promotions.list

I really don't think you'll be disappointed with choosing the Solo, they are a great device !

Zooman

DJTHESOUND,

I had mine shipped up North from PuffItUp before I noticed PlanetVape's promotion. It does work out to be $10 cheaper from PIU just because there are no taxes (didn't pay any duties either), but it will def take longer to get it from there with only First Class shipping. Also, I don't think PIU has as many accesory options as PlanetVape for the solo if you were interested.

It should flash 7
Then the remaining battery
Then it goes to the temp the solo is at.

Yea, so I don't think my unit came with a full charge, so I didn't notice the secondary flash because it must've been at 1 or something. After a full charge I saw it light up all the way. Thanks.

Zooman,

b0

Cloudy...
Hi guys! A little question just before doing my order, is the charger of the solo compatible with 220v? I'm going to buy it from USA and want to know if I only need a plug adapter like with the PA.

b0,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hi guys! A little question just before doing my order, is the charger of the solo compatible with 220v? I'm going to buy it from USA and want to know if I only need a plug adapter like with the PA.

Yes, it accepts 100-240v.
Enjoy your solo! :)

m0sh,
Reactions: b0

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Too late now but I would have checked the trash around where he was lol. Yea you made the right decision not messing with the cop. You got off lucky especially with the fla cops they suck more then the normal cops who suck as well so good you why push it. I hope you can order a new one soon.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Ben Katz

adhezivek

i got the solo last week from my headshop. it was 169 + i got a $30 giftcard. the model i got turned out to be m102 with the 2 hole stem. it still kicks ass tho. the 1 thing is it makes an extremely high pitched sound that many cant hear. whenever it is heating that is.

adhezivek,

Ben Katz

T
i got the solo last week from my headshop. it was 169 + i got a $30 giftcard. the model i got turned out to be m102 with the 2 hole stem. it still kicks ass tho. the 1 thing is it makes an extremely high pitched sound that many cant hear. whenever it is heating that is.

Are you talking about when you first turn the solo on, or another noise altogether?

Yup that why I just let him take it and just took the citation for my tints and left before he changed his mind.

That still sucks, I hope you have a backup vape or can get another solo soon.

Ben Katz,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That must've been some really old stock at that headshop because the M102 was made quite a long time ago.

No reason that it shouldn't work fine, though. The ceramic in the bowl will chip away eventually, so just be aware of that.

:peace:

Stu,
Yup that why I just let him take it and just took the citation for my tints and left before he changed his mind.
Sounds like a close call. Also sounds similar to what I call around here as a "driving while black" ticket lol. Milwaukee cops are very crazy about profiling.

VapeNStone,

ehakim

my damn pvhes stem is so loose that just now, after taking a draw ,it stuck ever so slightly to my lip and that was enough to yank the whole stem out and spill the contents of it all over my bed :cuss:

edit: OMG IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN THIS IS FUCKING ABSURD

the added air flow is nice but this thing is almost unusable it only takes like .1 lbs of pressure to pull this sucker out

ehakim,

BeEazy

Sounds like a close call. Also sounds similar to what I call around here as a "driving while black" ticket lol. Milwaukee cops are very crazy about profiling.
LOL, I'm just going to pay the $115 citation, and buy a new solo. I lost $415 bucks, luckily I decide to do a sesh with my stock stem that night and not my PVHES stem.

BeEazy,

vape4life

Banned for life
my damn pvhes stem is so loose that just now, after taking a draw ,it stuck ever so slightly to my lip and that was enough to yank the whole stem out and spill the contents of it all over my bed :cuss:t

Could be worse...your bed could of been the floor and you'd have one less pvhes ;-)

PV will take care of you so don't fret.... they shouldn't be THAT loose.

vape4life,
my damn pvhes stem is so loose that just now, after taking a draw ,it stuck ever so slightly to my lip and that was enough to yank the whole stem out and spill the contents of it all over my bed :cuss:

edit: OMG IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN THIS IS FUCKING ABSURD

the added air flow is nice but this thing is almost unusable it only takes like .1 lbs of pressure to pull this sucker out
You can easily replace the O-Ring. Be careful of Ed's stems which are to me files and need to
be manufactured a bit more smoothly.

MonsterWithoutBorders,

Ben Katz

I bought a couple of redbull drinks today to hide my solo, and I'm pretty sure I know what I need to do to the can. But first, I would like to see any examples you all could show me. I just don't want to mess up. Haha

Ben Katz,

Curiousone

^^A simpler way--I think a lot of folks just put them in a medium sized cup...like a Mickey D's cup

check out the stealth adapter at Planetvapes.ca. With it, you would use a regular straw attached to the adapter, which then fits in to the solo. The solo would set in the medium cup with holes at the bottom for ventilation...you can see a pic in the item description. Hope it helps

Curiousone,
Reactions: mmenzie

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
^^A simpler way--I think a lot of folks just put them in a medium sized cup...like a Mickey D's cup

check out the stealth adapter at Planetvapes.ca. With it, you would use a regular straw attached to the adapter, which then fits in to the solo. The solo would set in the medium cup with holes at the bottom for ventilation...you can see a pic in the item description. Hope it helps

YUP!! thats how i do mine. McDonalds cup, stealth adapter and a straw i cut to make it look the same size as a cup without a solo inside. i cut a door into the cup so i can access the buttons. i used the foam packing material that came in the box when i bought my solo and cut and shaped it so it fit in the cup and holds my solo in place.

mmenzie,

Ben Katz

check out the stealth adapter at Planetvapes.ca. With it, you would use a regular straw attached to the adapter, which then fits in to the solo. The would set in the medium cup with holes at the bottom for ventilation...you can see a pic in the item description. Hope it helps

I know about that but thanks for the help. I'd like to get the stealth adapter but money is an issue, plus I think it's out of stock. Seriously thank you though, it does sound easier.

Anyway time to vape, love the solo.

Ben Katz,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ben I think you got confused which is my job. You can't fit a solo in a red bull can. It is just compared to it so people understand the size. I have thought of many FREE ways to hide the solo no stealth adapter needed. Some think it isn't as stealth but I believe if you hide the bottom of the glass stem nobody will realize it is a glass straw. You can still always but for pennies the bigger straws and wrap it around the regular stem. I hope this helps.

Dreamerr,

Ben Katz

Ben I think you got confused which is my job. You can't fit a solo in a red bull can. It is just compared to it so people understand the size. I have thought of many FREE ways to hide the solo no stealth adapter needed. Some think it isn't as stealth but I believe if you hide the bottom of the glass stem nobody will realize it is a glass straw. You can still always but for pennies the bigger straws and wrap it around the regular stem. I hope this helps.

Oh lol my bad. I thought someone was talking about having their solo in a hollowed out can. Thank you @Dreamerr

Ben Katz,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I tend to agree with m0sh, this is basic electricity. correct voltage & correct Amp rating there is no reason for the adapter not to work, unless it was defective to begin with.

They are mostly cheap made Chinese adapters, which is the problem. No quality control, hell no quality at all
. You do get what you pay for with those cheap adapters, and a fire hazard isn't worth saving $15 or so.

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom