• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I think the battery life, prettiness, bigger producer, easier to get a hit but still a learning curve and from what they say a way better oil cart then anything on the market. I don't do oil so I don't care. I think one of the biggest things was heat of holding it and holding the switch. I think I covered it.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: poonman

Ben Katz

I love this thing so much. I can't use my ssv and I wanted something discreet and portable so I bought this from Ebay. It hits like my ssv but I can take it anywhere. The only thing I don't like is the small bowl and I'm not sure if stirring is necessary but it is a little difficult to do. Great vape

Oh and is there a generic power adapter I can buy instead of the $50 one on planet vape?

Ben Katz,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I love this thing so much. I can't use my ssv and I wanted something discreet and portable so I bought this from Ebay. It hits like my ssv but I can take it anywhere. The only thing I don't like is the small bowl and I'm not sure if stirring is necessary but it is a little difficult to do. Great vape

Oh and is there a generic power adapter I can buy instead of the $50 one on planet vape?

There's no need for stirring... this is what is so great...try the wood stem it has a bigger heat chamber and easier to travel with (breakage)

There's no "generic" power adapter ... this is a very unique adapter...8.5v on 5000mA is not something you can find anywhere...I couldn't find it and 40$ is a fair price TBH...

https://www.planetvape.ca/solo-vaporizer-power-adapter.html

JPB

There's no need for stirring... this is what is so great...try the wood stem it has a bigger heat chamber and easier to travel with (breakage)

There's no "generic" power adapter ... this is a very unique adapter...8.5v on 5000mA is not something you can find anywhere...I couldn't find it and 40$ is a fair price TBH...

Yes, like the wood, for travel. At first wood needed more temp, better airflow.. But I ground out the slots and re edged the side of it now its flush like glass pipe and it works at lower temps. The stainless bowl to stainless pipe is good but takes longer to reach temp. So wait that bit and be rewarded for that. The wood adds taste too, its own.. I'm gonna sleeve the inside with a silicone tube and see.. Good to pass round now. Good vape too

Ben Katz

Ah well thank you, I like how I don't have to stir then. I guess the price is fair then seeing no alternative thank you very much.

Has anyone used the stealth adapter and would care to talk about it? I'd like to know how well it works or how useful it is.

Ben Katz,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hmmm....they (Arizer) told me that at the moment the (upper) red light starts blinking, there is a 20% charge left....
But how to measure anything like that ?

You misread what i said.. i was talking about the YELLOW lights.. not the red. You can measure it with a watch and some patience.. just need to let it run until the red blinking light, and then charge it and then run it again until it cannot be turned on. BUT, i wouldn't advise doing this because li-ion batteries need some charge left to properly function and recharge.

I think you should take the experience of FC users over what you read in retailer allegations, and even Arizer sometimes.

To sum it up it goes like this:

- ~2hours of usage with a full charge
- recommended to charge after every bowl
- recommended to not let it go past all the yellow lights go out (reported ~40% battery left)
- strongly advised to not fully deplete the battery ( possibility of permanently damaging it), at least stop when the 20% red light warning turns on.

With this in mind, you can do as you please. The recommendations are just for a longer battery life, no need to be strict.

Also, i suggest getting a new battery to see if the issue is with the battery and not the unit. My Solo has worked fine from day one ( M1A3 version), and i never had any problem whatsoever.
And if i do, Arizer seems to respond pretty quickly and with the costumer in mind so i'm not concerned if i run into trouble expect for the hassle of having to deal with it.

Hope you sort it out Indy, with the tasty varieties you can get over there and the more open policy, it would be a shame to not have a working Solo.

vorrange,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Is the new model have better battery or the firmware is more accurate?

1 session at 5 bring the battery down to 6 but if I charge right after it goes to 7 in less than a minute...

M107 brought it down to 5...

Just saying...loving the new model :)

m0sh,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Is the new model have better battery or the firmware is more accurate?

1 session at 5 bring the battery down to 6 but if I charge right after it goes to 7 in less than a minute...

M107 brought it down to 5...

Just saying...loving the new model :)

I think they updated it so that people recharge it a little earlier than before but the battery duration is about the same. I remember hearing some members saying it improved but i can't be sure. And also, it heated faster so that might help as well.

vorrange,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I finally got my PVHES GonG stem and I'm having a lot of fun with this:
img4548a.jpg

hoptimum

Ah well thank you, I like how I don't have to stir then. I guess the price is fair then seeing no alternative thank you very much.

Has anyone used the stealth adapter and would care to talk about it? I'd like to know how well it works or how useful it is.

I havent found the stealth adapter to be necessary. If i want to be stealthy, i just tuck it inside a hollowed out red bull can.

hoptimum,

glthegamemaster

I have a screen, I grind it up, let it preheat all the way to 7, put the material in (gently and not too much), insert the glass, draw slowly but with pressure for awhile (like a milkshake) and get a tiny bit of vapor on the first hit, then proceed to not get any vapor for the rest of the bowl. I can always feel the heat in my throat, and I do get kinda high off of it, however I get NOTHING like the vapor hits on youtube videos and other solos, and it doesn't seem like the high everyone raves about, especially because it went away extremely quickly and took forever of a session to happen. It just doesn't seem to work, is my unit faulty? Yes this is my first vape, but I've literally searched for hours online trying everything to get it to work, and I just can't seem to get vapor/good hits at ALL.

This is so lameee. I was so psyched for this epic vape, yet I'm lucky to get one hit. Should I be trying different materials? Would that cause it not to give me that great of hits depending on the moisture or something? Getting desperate now >_<

EDIT: Yeah I just watched a couple more youtube videos, and how can they get a decent amount of vapor at 4/5 when I can't get ANY at 7?

glthegamemaster,
I hope that your loading the herb into the stem and then inserting the stem. Not loading the herb into the solo and then inserting the stem. right? Vapor isn't for everyone. Most of the people I try to get to vape always say "alright can we get high now" Vaporizing is a process and it takes time. Also you should know that the high you get from vapor is different cleaner, but it doesn't hit you like smoke does. If you want us to help I'll tell you what I have been telling everyone with your same problem(which none of them have done). Take a vid of a whole session so we can see exactly what your doing.

VapeNStone,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I have a screen, I grind it up, let it preheat all the way to 7, put the material in (gently and not too much), insert the glass, draw slowly but with pressure for awhile (like a milkshake) and get a tiny bit of vapor on the first hit, then proceed to not get any vapor for the rest of the bowl. I can always feel the heat in my throat, and I do get kinda high off of it, however I get NOTHING like the vapor hits on youtube videos and other solos, and it doesn't seem like the high everyone raves about, especially because it went away extremely quickly and took forever of a session to happen. It just doesn't seem to work, is my unit faulty? Yes this is my first vape, but I've literally searched for hours online trying everything to get it to work, and I just can't seem to get vapor/good hits at ALL.

This is so lameee. I was so psyched for this epic vape, yet I'm lucky to get one hit. Should I be trying different materials? Would that cause it not to give me that great of hits depending on the moisture or something? Getting desperate now >_<

EDIT: Yeah I just watched a couple more youtube videos, and how can they get a decent amount of vapor at 4/5 when I can't get ANY at 7?

You are doing something wrong. Try finding someone near with vaping experience.

jardri,

HSIHP

What quality of material are you working with? Great product = great vapor and poop stuff = poop vapor.

poonman

Ok ,
So I'm NOT recommending this , after reading the previous posts .
But ,
I have used it til the red charging light starts to blink faster .
And even to the point where the the temp lights just start dropping and losing heat .
Then I've turned it off and re-charge .
That was early on before I got the PA .
Knock on wood , still working good .
To this day , I still use it until I see the red charge light blink a few times .

It still seems the later models released ( M1D , M108 , M1A 's ) .
Are the ones reporting these battery/firmware issues ....mostly . That's strange .

So Racksonic has " True " M107's .....hmmmm .
I will have to wait for Ms. jambandphan03 updated reviews on her new M107 .

poonman,

poonman

You have a faulty unit is my guess .
Your first and last hits should be the weakest in vapor density .

I don't think you are doing anything wrong or even with the herb issue .
The fact that you do get vapors on the first hit , means something has heated up .
But no vapors on the following hits , is not normal with ANY vape .
They usually get thicker . imo

edit : oops , double posted .

It's under warranty , send it back and get a replacement .
It doesn't matter , it's your first vape .
I'm telling you , you're not getting the full benefit and enjoyment of Vaping .
Which is a shame .
Once you get a good Vape , any vape , you'll have a different opinion .ime

What model # is it ?
It should be on the bottom .

poonman,
Reactions: Dreamerr

hoptimum

i taste the vapor most on the underside of my tongue. If you're not tasting anything there when you draw, something might be wrong with your solo.

hoptimum,

glthegamemaster

The fact that you do get vapors on the first hit , means something has heated up .

Which is a shame .

What model # is it ?

It's the m107 version. I have great herb I believe, should be medical. Yeah the only vapor I get is at the very beginning, and I think that's only cause some falls in the chamber real quick and burns on the first hit. The rest I swear I can feel maybe some vapor/heat on the back of my tongue, but NEVER any visible.

Idk maybe I'll just take a video and post it like you guys are saying. I'll do it tonight probably. I know vaping is awesome, everyone has told me and I keep reading about it. That's how I know it can't be working right, because I went outside last night and quick smoked a small bowl out of a pipe and got BLOWN vs. an hour and a half of vaping and just kinda getting a head high :/

glthegamemaster,
Reactions: VapeNStone

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"

i have the stealth adapter and use it often to put my solo in a mcdonalds cup. it works well and i can "sip" on my solo and no one cares. just have to be careful on the exhale around people... clouds will give you away

mmenzie,
Reactions: Ben Katz

hoptimum

It's the m107 version. I have great herb I believe, should be medical. Yeah the only vapor I get is at the very beginning, and I think that's only cause some falls in the chamber real quick and burns on the first hit. The rest I swear I can feel maybe some vapor/heat on the back of my tongue, but NEVER any visible.

Idk maybe I'll just take a video and post it like you guys are saying. I'll do it tonight probably. I know vaping is awesome, everyone has told me and I keep reading about it. That's how I know it can't be working right, because I went outside last night and quick smoked a small bowl out of a pipe and got BLOWN vs. an hour and a half of vaping and just kinda getting a head high :/

If you're not blazed after an hour with solo, something is wrong and I don't think it's you. Vape highs are more subtle, but you should feel truly high after a couple stems.

Which is a shame .

What model # is it ?
how can you tell all that just from his writing? I believe you are jumping to conclusions. Until he posts a video of exactly how he's doing things we can never really know for sure.

EDIT: just seen he is going to post a vid. That would be the best.

have the vape now for 4 months or so, working steadily as designed for, an easier way to clean the glass tube is to take it in your hand, seal one side with one finger, fill some solvent, seal the other side with another finger and shake, then rinse with clean warm water the same way

Eindjedegekste,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Well you all got me curious so I let my stem get oily. I am going to go a bit more and then make hot chocolate. I even bought whole milk today. How bad or in your words good to I need to let it get. There is visible drips on the elbow of the bent stem but it isn't all golden thick like that stem some pages back. Maybe I will take a pic tomrrow and show ya.

Dreamerr,

hoptimum

Well you all got me curious so I let my stem get oily. I am going to go a bit more and then make hot chocolate. I even bought whole milk today. How bad or in your words good to I need to let it get. There is visible drips on the elbow of the bent stem but it isn't all golden thick like that stem some pages back. Maybe I will take a pic tomrrow and show ya.

It sounds to me like youre ready but i'd like to see a pic.

hoptimum,

grassman

Hi all, Been a daily smoker for 30 years and started to feel the effects on my lung function. Recently became aware of this technology so decided to try vaping. Originally ordered a no2 but returned it due to bad reviews on here and the size,design, and ugliness of that unit ( too much plastic ). Read most of the reviews on here and by chance happened upon the Solo m107 on ebay from the same guy as the purple dude talks about on here for 140. Waiting with anticipation to try my first vape ever! Thanks to all for all the usefull info on here. I love my herb so I will make a good lab rat for all those out there wondering if vaping is for them.

grassman,
Top Bottom