1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Arizer Solo

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Rockwise, May 27, 2011.

1. VAPORIZER22

VAPORIZER22 Well-Known Member

Yea, I have even used just tea and it worked just as well compared to other hot beverages with a high fat content.
  2. hoptimum

hoptimum Well-Known Member

I used 2% and it worked fine.
  3. HSIHP

HSIHP Well-Known Member

Very cool, looks like ill go for it now!
    weedemon likes this.
  4. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

At least I am not the only one having this issue...I also think it is the dry weather as well but it is way worse later in the day.

A clean stem makes a difference to me cause I just tried. I suppose with weather and allergies it would depend on the season whether or not it will bother me.
    smokum likes this.
  5. Xchadb

Xchadb LongSlowDeath Glass Blower

thank you, agh! i know i used to have two of em! id still need another 14->18 adatper but GOD would it be so much better! the cloud comes back in two days :)
    b0 and jambandphan03 like this.
  6. m0sh

m0sh Singer Song Writer Stoner

why another reducer? get a 18mm pvhes gong
    Vitolo and jambandphan03 like this.
  7. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

I'm not sure if this is well known, but a Mc Donalds straw fit nice and snug inside my 14mm GonG stem, making the 14mm GonG great as a straw adapter.
    natural farmer and al bundy like this.
  8. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

I've never had a coughing fit from a gooey stem - I cough on the higher temps (6 or 7).
  9. smokum

smokum The Guy Your Mother Warned You About

I cough on both myself...... and is why I like low temps AND own many stems to keep a clean one in rotation.

Everyone is different I suppose, and thank jebus for THAT.
  10. thesoloman

thesoloman Well-Known Member

11. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

silicone tubing is good to connect the aquavape, a gong stem will lower the profile a bit because it's shorter than a stock stem, but it isn't necessary.
  12. JSteez4205

JSteez4205 aka Gordon NugzB

Had to bring Solo out with me to get this Christmas shopping finished today! 2stems in, 2 Gifts down!! Only about 12 more...battery is not going to last long enough at this rate :(

Does anyone plug charger into a car converter to charge on the go??
  13. al bundy

al bundy Vaporist

^^^^ that should work.
    or you could get a 12 volt car charger.
    Not sure of the mA though id imagine it would have to be at least 1000mA
  14. Malloy1

Malloy1 Member

[​IMG]

anyone who has experimented w an iso wash with wand hash: does this even look consumable? my first try w any type of extract/evap but yeah lmk

edit: yeah its like 25-50% done im still gonna give it another 24 this was 3 hrs ago nd it looks better now
  15. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Did you use a filter? If you didn't I would
    JSteez4205 and smokum like this.
  16. happyTrails

happyTrails phishpanicjam

Any concerns of leaving your Solo in a cold car for 8 hours (call it 25 Fahrenheit) ? I know too much heat in the summer can be bad, but how about the cold?
  17. Papa Woody

Papa Woody "The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody

I use my Solo up skiing all the time in cold conditions ( 10 deg F or so) and my Solo has always worked great. I put it in a small coozie I bought at Walmart for about $4 to protect it from the elements, punched a small hole in the bottom of the coozie for air flow, and let 'er rip. I do notice that I somtimes have to use a higher temperature by one click to maintain the temp I want (i.e., set it on 5 if I want to use level 4) . In extreme cold it has to work a little harder to maintain the temperature level. Nothing like being on top of the mountain during heavy Sierra blizzard dump while working my Solo under a tree. Never had a problem.
    VapeArts likes this.
  18. happyTrails

happyTrails phishpanicjam

Great to hear! Plan to take mine on the slopes as well. Where do you ride? I lived/worked at Squaw for several years... man do I miss that! :\
  19. Dreamerr

Show me the coozie you got. I haven't seen a small one that would fit the way I want it to. I was going to just make one out of neoprene myself.
  20. Papa Woody

Mt Rose usually but I get around. You will like how well the Solo works up here. I bought a small fannie pack from Walmart, padded the hell out of it with 1/4" foam padding doubled up on both sides of the pack, then carry the Solo inside placed into the small neoprene coozie. I carry the stem in a small hard shell eyeglasses case that is padded on the insides with the same 1/4" foam padding that secures the stem really well so it doesn't bang around while riding. I've taken a few slams with no damage to the Solo and no broken stems. Have a great season.
  21. Dreamerr

Pictures people, pictures please....I like pictures...oh in case you didn't get it can you please put up a picture of your set up.;)
    vorrange likes this.
  22. Papa Woody

Back in the camping section of Walmart where the backpacks are, they have 2 different sized neoprene bottle coozies, large and small. I use the smaller one which costs about $4. It is not a tight fit but the Solo slides in easy and the stem sticks out by about 3" or so. I punched a small 3/8" hole in the bottom for air flow on warmer days.
    I got to borrow a camera so I can take a few pictures of it for you.
  23. Dreamerr

Kewl beans...I thought you found a perfect one...I would love to see it. I was thinking just to punch a bunch of holes in the bottom and possible lifting it a bit with foam which is pores.
  24. vorrange

vorrange Well-Known Member

This makes a great stealth adapter!! :D
    Papa Woody likes this.
  25. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

What about a beer bottle coozie? You could pad the part where the neck of the bottle goes, and then leave the Solo+Stem in one piece.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors