Arizer Solo

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
good idea will do now!

Wouldnt let me upload it, any other hosting suggestions?

Think its too big to load to photobucket am googling other hosting now!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
This is really frustrating you all, sorry for the video issues have only done this once before.

Ed's TnT,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I don't think these disks would change anything if placed in the Stem. The holes are just to big to avoid weed obstructing them (same phenomenon with the stock stems)
For the SS Bowl, I don't think these disk would be helpfull too as long as it wont avoid the glass stem to go in the bottom of the SS bowl and obstruct the very little airpath holes. A larger disk with appropriate channels would be perfect.
Anything needs to be tried before dumping a cold water bucket on top of it. I thought about those big holes as well. I'm going to keep experimenting with those glass screens and let you know. Science and what we do is based on trying at least and making mistakes, but if we don't try we'll never know.

Do someone have a better idea or at least help in the search instead of letting others research???

Help please, this is in the best interest for everybody :)

Thanks in advance guys :)

P.S: BTW , glass that small is always irregular , IMO, not perfectly sealed flat. My new M-107 has way better airflow than my 106, so restrict airflow wouldn't be a problem in my case. You can always try to drill more holes in the OD or scrap the hell out of the screen laying it flat against some rough concrete or kind of sandpaper.
I don't know, just trying my best here fellow vaporistas, sorry about not being standard perfect, but at least I give it a try.
Keeping in touch and I would let know everybody the results of my try, next week.
Happy vape-end :)

Zangano Cruel,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
I am not sure why it said this - "This video contains content from UMG and IODA, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

I used my cell to shoot it, how would they know anything of its content?

did you add music or anything to the video?

ilovebOObs,
Yea. Thats probably it. UMG or IODA probably has rights to Bob M. Did you get an email from youtube? I hate uploading videos sometimes. Its can take hours.

VaporBoxed,
Nice stem! Oh and don't worry about the heat up time mine takes just as long when I have a stem inserted. Also, what model solo do you have Ed?

VapeNStone,

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
Ed- Great stem, great video, I'm gonna have to get me a bunch of those!
Sounds just like me!

Papa Woody,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Videos work fine over here Ed, love Bob too ;)

I haven't really been paying attention lately though. Do those stems work only with the Solo now, or are they still compatible with the logs as well?

OhTheAgony,

A fish

Shouldn't it be fairly easy to mod it to send the vapor through a hydrotube? I haven't seen this yet. Also I was wondering if there were any drawbacks to the solo being conduction in principle, or is convection not necesarily better? How does the stainless steel heating element compare with the ceramic one in the extreme q? Sorry for all the arbitrary questions, I have been sort of amassing a list that I didn't see directly answered while I've been comparing the vapes.

A fish,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Learned that these tubes perform better when not packed too tight. Packed a couple loads and loose is best.

OTA the ID of these are a 1/2" not sure if they will fit others, am sure they are to large for the CRZ.

Ed's TnT,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Shouldn't it be fairly easy to mod it to send the vapor through a hydrotube? I haven't seen this yet. Also I was wondering if there were any drawbacks to the solo being conduction in principle, or is convection not necesarily better? How does the stainless steel heating element compare with the ceramic one in the extreme q? Sorry for all the arbitrary questions, I have been sort of amassing a list that I didn't see directly answered while I've been comparing the vapes.

i couldn't find my original post but here is solo with hydro circ

A fish

Wow, thanks a lot, that's very helpful. I'm leaning towards the solo over the q because I heard it doesn't comrpomise very much in terms of efficiency and delivery and portability would be a huge plus. My other questions still stand. Does anyone have any input?

natural farmer

If you leave the stem in the Solo between hits, a lot of conduction is going to take place cause of the glass staying hot... If you take it out and insert it before hitting I believe it's gonna be mostly convection. I can say that because if the stem doesn't stay in, the herb touching the glass walls stays greener and needs stirring for a full evaporation....

natural farmer,

A fish

Thanks, and I've never used a solo, I have used an extreme q on multiple occasions. How do the hits themselves compare?Disregarding all other factors in choosing one over the other.

A fish,

u bwade wunner

Wow, thanks a lot, that's very helpful. I'm leaning towards the solo over the q because I heard it doesn't comrpomise very much in terms of efficiency and delivery and portability would be a huge plus. My other questions still stand. Does anyone have any input?

if its for solo and portable use:) go with the solo.Its smalland has excellent battery life.It extracts beautifully,also takes no time at all to pack it away, if you need to in a hurry.:o

the Q and bag are excellent fun.you might like the idea of a Vapor base station at home? Eq again.

Its swings and roundabouts,horses for courses kind of situation

the solo matches easily the output of the EQ in terms of vapor.

I like both personally.

I use my solo more nowadays because it allows me to vape anywhere,anytime quickly and around non vaporists,like at a family gathering etc.you can medicate in 5 mins and pack it away before anyone knows you re missing.Minimal smell too from either unit.

there is a tonne of info on this thread re: youre question.Dig a little deeper here in the Solo and Eq thread.that was my favourite part.reading these great threads from the start and working out what you want and then doing the deal:tup:

they are both great vapor makers

Good luck

A fish

Thanks, and yes I have done quite a bit of digging, particularly in that thread, I never saw my questions explicitly answered though. Also I've heard conflicting reports on taste. How does the quality of taste vary between these two units? I don't like bags very much either, so I'm thinking the solo is the clear choice?

A fish,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
EQ taste is better IMO. You can mod your Solo to be more convection/ less conduction, but there is still some frying going on, so the EQ gets my vote for taste.

:2c:

Top Bottom