Arizer Solo

Buzzbomb Almighty

You'll have to try it.
Maybe what I'll do is try dropping more than one screen into the hot oven. If I put 2 screens in, heat it up (been using 7 and occasionally 6 for this) then the screen with the dab on it, and put the stem in, count 8 Mississippi or Steamboat or whatever the coin of the realm is and begin. That gives me the hot bed and 3x the mesh for the residue to go through.
Edit: I put 1 screen in, heated up, inserted a screen with the shatter on it, plugged in the stem, and... seems ok. The vaping was great, and there is a visible sticky residue on both screens, and can't tell for sure if there is more on the bottom of the oven or not. Trapping 2 levels means I'm getting some of it. I'm glad somebody's working on this!

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

I gave up, shatter tastes better in the Solo, but just makes too much mess. I got a titanium nail kit in the mail the other day, and found a torch in my old plumbing kit, had a tank of propane in the van for the little bbq. I use my big Upline ataxian wt, heat that nail up until it starts getting cherry red and do the ballet of dabber and carb cap. I gave the Solo a good try for concentrate but there's just too much cleaning and scraping and poking. Too bad there isn't something for the Solo like the fuel injector cleaner I put in the old Ford every 4 or 5 tanks; whoosh and it's clean!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I gave up, shatter tastes better in the Solo, but just makes too much mess. I got a titanium nail kit in the mail the other day, and found a torch in my old plumbing kit, had a tank of propane in the van for the little bbq. I use my big Upline ataxian wt, heat that nail up until it starts getting cherry red and do the ballet of dabber and carb cap. I gave the Solo a good try for concentrate but there's just too much cleaning and scraping and poking. Too bad there isn't something for the Solo like the fuel injector cleaner I put in the old Ford every 4 or 5 tanks; whoosh and it's clean!
Hey Dude!
How are you?
Ford is my favorite truck!
SOLO’s a decent device.
@OF do you still use you’re SOLO?

Buzzbomb Almighty

I came to work to do some cleaning and take stock in the beer storage room, pending making some returns to the breweries. We got stocked up just before we shut down. Grabbed my work bag and my laptop, and headed off. When I opened up my Solo kit I realised I'd taken the can of dope out of the bag a few days ago. Oh oh, no dope. Down into the bag, way way down, and there's the little grinder I haven't used in 8 months, 10 months? It had been tapped out, but there was some hanging around the edge, and when I unscrewed the bottom, there was enough kif for 3 or 4 good sessions. Very tasty, very good. There are a few dirtballs in there too I made by cleaning out stems with cotton, but I'm not that hard up, so save them for another day.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I came to work to do some cleaning and take stock in the beer storage room, pending making some returns to the breweries. We got stocked up just before we shut down. Grabbed my work bag and my laptop, and headed off. When I opened up my Solo kit I realised I'd taken the can of dope out of the bag a few days ago. Oh oh, no dope. Down into the bag, way way down, and there's the little grinder I haven't used in 8 months, 10 months? It had been tapped out, but there was some hanging around the edge, and when I unscrewed the bottom, there was enough kif for 3 or 4 good sessions. Very tasty, very good. There are a few dirtballs in there too I made by cleaning out stems with cotton, but I'm not that hard up, so save them for another day.

It was said:”say no to drug’s” (CANNABIS is not this kind of drug?)
My SOLO is a very useful medical device.
Who knew?
5 or more drug’s eliminated?
Health is our $?
SOLO is no gimmick!

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

My brother live’s down the street from the Western White HOUSE?
Surfing in front of his house when he was at the real one.

The SOLO was not available during this time?
Nice little place, and looks like it's still listed for $63.5 mil. That's just a pretend number to me; I'm not even rich in Canadian dollars, lol. My own fault for not being mansion oriented, but if I did own that place it would smell like weed anyway.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nice little place, and looks like it's still listed for $63.5 mil. That's just a pretend number to me; I'm not even rich in Canadian dollars, lol. My own fault for not being mansion oriented, but if I did own that place it would smell like weed anyway.
My brother know’s very well this location!

When I was a young gun hotboxing was a way of fitting in to the life style?

CHEAPER back in the daze!

SOLO is amazing compared to paper!

uncanni

I still dig my Solo II, but I've been using the Firefly 2+ for the past week, and it's so much cooler. I'm gonna try using the Solo II at a lower temp I'm usually at 380 degrees.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I still dig my Solo II, but I've been using the Firefly 2+ for the past week, and it's so much cooler. I'm gonna try using the Solo II at a lower temp I'm usually at 380 degrees.
Back in 1970 paper joint’s were in vogue.
The SOLO was a huge improvement!
I think it has a sn like m107?
2012 was my first experience with vaping so my opinion is my own!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I vaguely recall my first vape back in 2006: it was a big glass bowl type contraption and a complete waste of money!! By the Thunderbolts of Thor, we have come a long way!!!!!!
In HAWAII outdoor was the best way to grow!

NATURE was our friend.

BEACH FRONT was a $100 per month.
COLAS were standard & mainland people said we were wasteful due to pulling the male’s?
Indoor if your challenged by the cold?
SOLO is CIVILIZED if you want to be modern?

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
My brother live’s down the street from the Western White HOUSE?
Surfing in front of his house when he was at the real one.

The SOLO was not available during this time?

I wish the Solo was available then!
I used to surf Cotton’s and Trestles back in the late 60’s/70’s and remember parking across I5 Freeway and walk along the trail next to the north fence line of the Western White House then the trail would cut across the last corner of the property before the beach. The Secret Service would be standing right there where the trail crossed the fence line...
“Hey boys, you’ll be fine if you stay on the trail”...
“Thank you Mister Secret Service Officer...” as we walked on by, boards, wetsuits, wax, and bud in our possessions on to the beach then due south to Upper Trestles while smoking joints...

I also remember that unforgettable Nixon campaign slogan from back then:
“Why change Dicks in the middle of a screw, vote for Nixon in ‘72”

My old M104 Ceramic that I bought in Oct 2011 is still working great with original batteries. Don’t work it out like I used to but still run it at least 2x per week. This is by far the only battery operated device I’ve ever owned that still works after all this time!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wish the Solo was available then!
I used to surf Cotton’s and Trestles back in the late 60’s/70’s and remember parking across I5 Freeway and walk along the trail next to the north fence line of the Western White House then the trail would cut across the last corner of the property before the beach. The Secret Service would be standing right there where the trail crossed the fence line...
“Hey boys, you’ll be fine if you stay on the trail”...
“Thank you Mister Secret Service Officer...” as we walked on by, boards, wetsuits, wax, and bud in our possessions on to the beach then due south to Upper Trestles while smoking joints...

I also remember that unforgettable Nixon campaign slogan from back then:
“Why change Dicks in the middle of a screw, vote for Nixon in ‘72”

My old M104 Ceramic that I bought in Oct 2011 is still working great with original batteries. Don’t work it out like I used to but still run it at least 2x per week. This is by far the only battery operated device I’ve ever owned that still works after all this time!
I suspected you were a tribe’s man?
Hotboxing from my beach town in the early 1970’s.
DAZED & CONFUSED however a SOLO would have been healthier!

My brother built houses down there?
What a dumb shit I thought?
Boy I missed the opportunity?
My friend’s restored OLD WOODY’s for investment!
Miss that one as well.

Remember the song by JONI MITCHELL called BIG YELLOW TAXI?
We used it in SURF MOVIE’s quite often!
PHOTOGRAPHY was my main hobby 1965 on!
IPHONE replaced my earlier passion!
Like I said the SOLO is so functional.
I have 3 of them since I’m guilty of being excessively collecting stuff?

Last edited:

OF

I read to a faultless degree of ridiculousness.

Some people have no intelligence.

Hey, amigo, reading isn't the only perfectly ridiculous thing some of us see in you......

I'm not so sure about no intelligence, but not a lot of the kind i favor? No shortage of dumb folks around for sure, but every time I think I've seen the one that surely must be closest to zero I get proven wrong.

As long as we're talking about Joni M songs how about 'the Circle Game'? Life in musical form. 'Until you drag your feet to slow those circles down'.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey, amigo, reading isn't the only perfectly ridiculous thing some of us see in you......

I'm not so sure about no intelligence, but not a lot of the kind i favor? No shortage of dumb folks around for sure, but every time I think I've seen the one that surely must be closest to zero I get proven wrong.

As long as we're talking about Joni M songs how about 'the Circle Game'? Life in musical form. 'Until you drag your feet to slow those circles down'.

OF
I had enormous amount of MATERIAL IN SOLO!
So possible beyond and very far in the universe tripping like no tomorrow!
LEMON HAZE 80% SATIVA i(not veritable) so stoned, time to roll!
@OF is not scared!

Choices

Today was a long day. I’m glad I picked up my Solo for charging up a couple days ago. I didn’t want to much. Scoop it press it 3 and go. I usually try to do 5 at 3 then 3 at 5. Sounds like a bit but I guess I have small lung capacity. Never failed me yet! Love my No Brainer Solo!

Top Bottom