Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
MMJ is legal now in my state but must get from dispensary which is pure corporate horseshit, no home grown. Not gonna get a card. Been underground in all things Cannabis since 1969 so fuck em!

Regulate the same as marigolds or zinnias!
SOLO = CIVILIZATION
Be dark in life if you want!

1970 was my year to obtain a modern perspective!
We only had joint’s until 2012 when I found a new way to enjoy this plant we call CANNABIS!

OF

Greed is the worst sin.

Not so sure about that, I can think of a few more that might be more evil? "Enlightened self-interest" is the driver for a LOT of what goes on. Most won't agree without 'something for me'?

I think it's important to note that the promise of yet more tax money to shower on potential voters is a powerful argument.......one witch 'our side' uses to get such laws passed. It's bait, and we're the ones that put it out.

Pogo was right.

OF

OF

Pogo indeed! That might start a google search or two for the younger folks here....

I wouldn't count on that too much, it's my observation that the youth these days is not that big on researching/looking stuff up. Nor questioning their assumptions?

Here's the explanation, wanna bet few even bother?
https://incommunion.org/2005/04/25/we-have-met-the-enemy-and-he-is-us/

Even taken out of context (the best we can really hope for?) Pogo has something to offer, but Pogo's character is quite rich, something we seem to have lost along the way. Where is the 'new Lucy' to yank the football away from the (now transsexual) Charlene Brown? Or who among the newly educated know who the Red Baron that Snoopy keeps tying to shoot down with is (doghouse) Sopwith Camel? Or even know what a Camel is......

But we now have 'Influencers' and such instead. Lucky us.

"Those who refuse to learn from the past are condemned to repeat the mistakes over and over again".

OF

arb

Semi shaved ape
Weird how having the answers to almost everything at your fingertips has resulted in sloth and ignorance.
I know I function best given daily mental and physical challenges and it is bad for my health to not have said challenges........within reason of course.
Extreme negative stresses of any kind are rarely healthy but should also be faced squarely.
The solo certainly helps smooth out the ride a bit.......lolz.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Pogo was right.
2yzetmc.jpg

OF

Weird how having the answers to almost everything at your fingertips has resulted in sloth and ignorance.

Yup, sad, even scary. Life has become so easy, more and more are expecting it being handed to them as opposed to taking responsibility. We're spawning an entitlement culture, much to our common demise I fear.

We have more an more students knowing less and less. Whole schools without a single student 'on grade' WRT math or English skills. This is to condemn them in the real world. Strangely they feel better and better about themselves, no lack of self esteem.

Your point on Solo is a good one, it's good consultation for many of us. The product of the very Capitalism that seems so out of fashion. As we discourage risk taking and self reliance, where will the next generation of vapes come from? Arizer is an 'old school' operation, contrast that with 'Hopper Labs'. One is based on experience and traditional formats, the other buy wishful thinking and promises with little chance of happening.

Time to drag out the Solo and be grateful that's all someone else's problem.

Yup, not bad for a 'possum'....... Notice he has five toes, but only 3 fingers and a thumb? Par is 3 since Disney I believe. Hart is special, all right, I'm a big fan of 'The Wizard of Id' as well as "B.C.".

Regards to all, it's Spring here, time to enjoy.

OF

Buzzbomb Almighty

Over the past couple of weeks I got in the habit of taking my work vape kit home instead of leaving it in my locker. This afternoon while getting ready for a couple of stems and a Bloody Mary I got called back in to work and left my dope at home. In future I'll have to be more careful.

OF

Hi, can I get some recommendation for a cooling stem for the solo 2? thanks

https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-H2O-Filtration-Stem-p/qtqc.solo-bubb.htm
or
https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-Long-H2O-Filtration-Stem-p/qctq.airsol2-bubb_l.htm

Either work dry, but a bit of water not only aids in cooling but (sometimes more importantly) add moisture back to keep it from irritating your throat as much. There are traps built into 'both ends', properly filled they don't leak no matter what way you turn them (you can safely put them in a shirt pocket).

OF

GoldenBud

https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-H2O-Filtration-Stem-p/qtqc.solo-bubb.htm
or
https://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Air-Solo-Long-H2O-Filtration-Stem-p/qctq.airsol2-bubb_l.htm

Either work dry, but a bit of water not only aids in cooling but (sometimes more importantly) add moisture back to keep it from irritating your throat as much. There are traps built into 'both ends', properly filled they don't leak no matter what way you turn them (you can safely put them in a shirt pocket).

OF
thanks but they don't ship to my country will try using shipito or so

Buzzbomb Almighty

thanks alot
I think I gave you the wrong link... that one appears to have separate purchases for bubbler and gong, and the ones I bought were together, costing about $25 Cdn in total. Because it was so long ago my DH Gate history won't show my original purchases to get the right item. I'd send the vendor a message and get some clarification if considering ordering.

GoldenBud

I think I gave you the wrong link... that one appears to have separate purchases for bubbler and gong, and the ones I bought were together, costing about $25 Cdn in total. Because it was so long ago my DH Gate history won't show my original purchases to get the right item. I'd send the vendor a message and get some clarification if considering ordering.
please send, I'd love to order

Buzzbomb Almighty

I accessed my old orders and it looks like that is it.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/14mm-water-bub-bong-filter-adapter-mouthpiece/396638058.html
As a matter of fact, I'm using it right now. :lol: It's great for taking on trips where you don't really want anything big. Everything I want to take to work or fishing fits in a Case Login camera bag about 5"x5"x3", Solo in a sock, bubbler, old soft zippered phone case with assorted stems and a gong, little Godiva Pearls can for ABV, pokey sticks, and the front pouch holds charger, small grinder, asst baggies and papers. Because you can't transport the bubbler with water in it, you have to load it then ditch it when you move, but that's no problem. It works dry, but is better with water.

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

Made the special cocoa with 4 stems, 4 gongs, and an adaptor; yielded 1 16oz travel mug. I used half and half and a little water, pinch of cinnamon, tbsp of honey (a plastic restaurant thingy), and about 4 heaping tbsp of Quick. It wasn't bad, but I'm not drinking the last nasty mouthful in the bottom. Based on my previous experience I don't expect to stay up late tonight.

OF

Made the special cocoa with 4 stems, 4 gongs, and an adaptor; yielded 1 16oz travel mug. I used half and half and a little water, pinch of cinnamon, tbsp of honey (a plastic restaurant thingy), and about 4 heaping tbsp of Quick. It wasn't bad, but I'm not drinking the last nasty mouthful in the bottom. Based on my previous experience I don't expect to stay up late tonight.

Wouldn't a truly serious enthusiast be thinking 'enema'.......

OF

Top Bottom