Arizer Solo

OF

Upwards of 5 years with the Solo(s) and plenty of time spent at level 7. Never combusted and I don't think you can.

Anyone ever torched a stem?

I don't think it's possible either, not for want of guys trying.......

Yes, we've had a few 'stem torchers'. Never caught on, probably too long between sessions?

Making 'magic coco is more popular?

OF

OF

I'd forgotten all about that, do you just drop a dirty stem or gong into a mug of cocoa and wait? It's cold as part of a witch today and a mug of cocoa may be in order later.

Close. Most put in the pan as it's made. You'll know when it's done when it's clean. Be sure to use real milk, the good stuff bonds to the fat, whole milk only.....even with a shot of cream?

Be careful, it can be very potent.

OF

The High Cyde

I just bought an Air II, and its not even here yet but sweet baby Jesus the Solo Northern Lights Edition looks downright amazing, I guess VAS is a real thing haha
And I do miss my old OG Solo, it was my first serious vape....shit should I buy the NLE? I imagine the performance is the same as a regular Solo, right?

arb

Semi shaved ape
IMG-20180918-152729-hdr.jpg

Get the black stem............looks really sharp.

The High Cyde

IMG-20180918-152729-hdr.jpg

Get the black stem............looks really sharp.
Dang, that looks hella fresh!!
How would you compare it to a regular Solo? Is the performance the same?

Btw, off topic a bit, but I've tried the Volcano many times, and while its a really good machine, I don't really get a ton of flavor, like you would from the first hit off a Solo or Air (most likely temp related). Still, ultimate couch locker haha thing is a beast

arb

Semi shaved ape
Functions exactly the same as the other newer solo units only difference is the color.
The volcano was our first vape and still gets used all day by Mrs arb........I like the lsv for home use but also use several others..........you know how it is.

The High Cyde

Functions exactly the same as the other newer solo units only difference is the color.
The volcano was our first vape and still gets used all day by Mrs arb........I like the lsv for home use but also use several others..........you know how it is.
All things considered, it's probably the best vaporizer of all time, at least I guess that would be the majority consensus! Obviously, Mrs. Arb has good taste :brow:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I strongly recommend the volcano to any medical user.........I cannot stress enough how much it matters when you are having a bad day and have mobility issues.
The units are accredited medical devices for a reason.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use my SoloII as a portable and home use too, but daily I use the Plenty, absolutely in a class beyond all others for Medicinal sessions.
I use many 2 mix it up!
Da PLENTY is in my price range & I personally like it?
The SOLO for the price point/function/blingless/function/flavor is why I love it?

Now CANNABIS is why we’re here?

VAPE with what your culture demands?
I forgot 2 mention pocket book?

Unpopular: put your EGO in your pocket

OF

I think I'll have to get a needle or something and clean out those little ports now... :\
Well you could just worry constantly about it......a popular pass time with some.

OF

Edit: I think we can have some fun with this. For instance the basic hole is round, although angled some. They make tools for cleaning welding torch tips (which get carbon fouled on the inside with use). A little pocket knife like thing with 6 or 8 'blades' each of which is a reamer intended for brass openings. Very gentle.... Perhaps bending the tip a bit for better alignment? IIRC it's square 'dead soft' aluminum wire twisted fairly tight. The corners do the scraping in a spiral. Actually four interlocking spirals? Should do a bang up job if you can get even modest 'stroke' on the in and out action. Exactly to the metal without scratching?

Then again a custom (molded) tip to put on one of those 'canned air' blasters tube tip to seal into the depression outside the port (in the bottom of the bowl) and up against the side wall with something like a pencil eraser with a hole in it. You'd press it into each of the four wells in turn and give it a blast of heroic proportions. Probably send any deposits downward with some enthusiasm...... Better wear your safety glasses until that one is refined I'm thinking.

Hey, what good is a hobby if you don't play sometimes?

Gentle Friends,

I think I have a solution to the 'little plugged vents' problem. And it's rock simple:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046UJFAG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got one just now, expecting to have to cobble up some sort of tip to match the Solo bowl. But the photo isn't really accurate, the tip I thought I'd slip some small tubing over comes with a vinyl cap with a tiny hole in it. Ideally sized to mate with the bowl! No fiddling. Press the tip into the port area (into the recess in the floor) and give it a mighty squeeze. If you miss in alignment the hole is blocked and the bladder won't compress (springs back) but if you're accurate you get a big old blast of air down the port, even a bit of blowback from the other 3 ports if you squeeze hard enough. And debris is sure to be blown clear.

Just lay the tube over the rim of the oven opposite the hole you're after, press the tip into the hole (about 45 degrees) and squeeze. 3 times and you're done. Super easy way to keep the ports clean and free flowing. Nothing more to buy (and only six bucks at that), and no contribution to global warming.......

Best weekend wishes to all.

OF

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Gentle Friends,

I think I have a solution to the 'little plugged vents' problem. And it's rock simple:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046UJFAG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got one just now, expecting to have to cobble up some sort of tip to match the Solo bowl. But the photo isn't really accurate, the tip I thought I'd slip some small tubing over comes with a vinyl cap with a tiny hole in it. Ideally sized to mate with the bowl! No fiddling. Press the tip into the port area (into the recess in the floor) and give it a mighty squeeze. If you miss in alignment the hole is blocked and the bladder won't compress (springs back) but if you're accurate you get a big old blast of air down the port, even a bit of blowback from the other 3 ports if you squeeze hard enough. And debris is sure to be blown clear.

Just lay the tube over the rim of the oven opposite the hole you're after, press the tip into the hole (about 45 degrees) and squeeze. 3 times and you're done. Super easy way to keep the ports clean and free flowing. Nothing more to buy (and only six bucks at that), and no contribution to global warming.......

Best weekend wishes to all.

OF

Back when I was in High School I worked part-time in a pharmacy. In those days the Device shown on @OF's link was an enema bulb and it had other accessories.

OF

Back when I was in High School I worked part-time in a pharmacy. In those days the Device shown on @OF's link was an enema bulb and it had other accessories.

There was also a smaller version that was used to suck mucus out of newborns and very young. I doubt Polaroid was ever in those markets?

Although, as it turns out, the little 'mucus sucker' was useful in squirt gun wars.......up close.

OF

Top Bottom