Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good for you! You can't break a book. ;)
I got this book called: FANTSY LAND by KURT ANDERSON
The best in a while?

SOLO is lower temperature READING STUDYING SPORT"S

Normally I go for a SURF before the sun comes up.
18 hole's GOLF.
50 KM BIKE RIDE
WOOD SHOP

STUDY is for OLD has been's to caught up!

SOLO is for the JOURNEY!
MUTI-VERSE= SOLO
GONZO = SOLO

CIVILIZED = SOLO = LEVEL 4 DRY STEM 90 BEND like @CarolKing
@OF youever use the SOLO?

I love the SOLO!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
All the time, easily over once a day on average. Twice today already (once Solo I, once Solo II) and it's not even noon yet. My little bubbler stem from PIU is loaded on the Solo I right now and is sure to get used soon.

ArGo is also on the list you know......

OF
I want to get all the new product's from ARISER, however my SOLO 1 work's so perfect 4 me?

SOON I will upgrade.
I don't think I will sell my SOLO #1?

Sound's like your living correctly?

OF

Love my Solo, try to use it at least once a day as well.
Original bent stem on 4, and my Bog Wood stem from Ed's on 6 are my jams.

I too was a serious bent stem guy, but have slipped back to straight ones, both the short stems with plastic tops from the Air and the little bubbler from PIU getting most of the use. The short stems, when filled and capped, are mighty handy to have around.....
WgOYSb5.jpg

I too am basically 'stuck on 4' for the most part and use 390F as a default on variables like Solo II.

My Bog Wood stem from Ed is special indeed. I bring it out for special uses, somehow forgot it at New Years......must correct that this year...... Somehow having a stem that's made of wood older than Stonehenge or the Pyramids of Egypt is very very cool. At least to me.

Thanks for the post, funny how we're so similar here?

I don't recall seeing you at any of the Group Meetings.......

I really should give some of the lower temps a chance again. I without fail, bump the temp to 7 and just live there. My avb ranges from light brown to coffee brown depending on the session length and water or dry.

By all means give it a retest, but IMO one of the true strong points of Solo/Air is it's ability to cater to all comers. Well OK, not all of course, but way more than is normal for other vapes? You get to use it the way that works best for you, not have to use it the way it works best.

For instance, by staying cooler and sipping on it longer, you can still get full extraction. But it takes longer and the taste is perhaps less pleasant enough to get some to shy away. Time can be important for sure, as can enjoyment and savoring. Solo/Air owners can have either. Or both if they want.

And of course MMJ and other factors come into play. Some guys just can't handle even 'normal, no problem vapor' like the average guy (we call them 'below average' sometimes, a generally discouraged term accurate and useful as it might be in an objective sense?). For those of us who are sometimes afflicted with a 'raw throat' it's nice to be able to throttle back, slow down and still get there?

Best New Years wishes to all.

OF

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I too was a serious bent stem guy, but have slipped back to straight ones, both the short stems with plastic tops from the Air and the little bubbler from PIU getting most of the use. The short stems, when filled and capped, are mighty handy to have around.....
WgOYSb5.jpg

I too am basically 'stuck on 4' for the most part and use 390F as a default on variables like Solo II.

My Bog Wood stem from Ed is special indeed. I bring it out for special uses, somehow forgot it at New Years......must correct that this year...... Somehow having a stem that's made of wood older than Stonehenge or the Pyramids of Egypt is very very cool. At least to me.

Thanks for the post, funny how we're so similar here?

I don't recall seeing you at any of the Group Meetings.......

That is my favorite stem for the Air. They are a bit to wobbly in the Solo for my liking
Bought my Air used from @steama and he had sleeves covering most of the glass which added protection, and stealth to that stem. Some were also modded with the phives like grooves, I prefer the stock ones

ZoTKFJ1.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"One mans stem wobble is another mans 'stem tilt flow control'". I think it was Confucius who said that first.....or maybe @ataxian.

I keep getting those two mixed up, as most do? I understand he's taller.

OF
I'm taller than CONFUCIUS!

SOLO NEW YEAR'S = CIVILIZED

@SloJimFizz I am going for OYSTER'S from NOVA SCOTIA today = LIFE WORTH LIVING

HAPPY NEW YEARS FC'ERS!

TOP SHELF CANNABIS = CIVILIZED = SOLO

Last edited:

OF

I have a BA in History, therefore I have access to a SOLO time machine. Can confirm.

Excellent. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it'd be nice to finally know for sure.

Say, as a student of this most important history, can you tell if it's true that Gandhi not only never owned a Solo but never used one in public? Amazing, really.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I hear. And better looking too?

Then again, I don't think anyone has ever seen the two of you in the same place at the same time........perhaps you and he.....

OF
You must know my study for 2017 was PHILOSOPHY!
I'm not really started in the GRAND SCHEME of THING'S?

CONFUCIUS was one of the first I STUDIED.

Current HISTORY 2018 + PHILOSOPHY complete the great's + SOLO SESSION'S to read fast & understand!

I studied WORLD POLITIC'S and still do, however found it kind of SAD!

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
@ataxian, don't stop your study of philosophy! Get in on the Boethius. One of the first pieces I encountered. Love it! For 2018, do get in touch. Because History works well when paired with fiction or civilizing herbs. Stephen Kotkin's Stalin biography is exquisite.

Speaking of exquisite, I've a Eds T nT stem for a Solo or Air, Bog Wood. Older than Confucius! Sadly not getting much love and if someone were to really want it I'd always be happy to pass it along for someone to try.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, don't stop your study of philosophy! Get in on the Boethius. One of the first pieces I encountered. Love it! For 2018, do get in touch. Because History works well when paired with fiction or civilizing herbs. Stephen Kotkin's Stalin biography is exquisite.

Speaking of exquisite, I've a Eds T nT stem for a Solo or Air, Bog Wood. Older than Confucius! Sadly not getting much love and if someone were to really want it I'd always be happy to pass it along for someone to try.

I'm reading KURT ANDERSON ATM.

I studied maybe 15 Philosopher's. "David HUME" favorite so far.

2018 I may mix it up?
Love history!
Love SCIENCE!
Love it all!

ENLIGHTENMENT = CIVIL ADVANCEMENT

The SOLO is very pleasing!

Last edited:

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Today one of my pop's friends was over and seeking some guidance on taking care of a nice gooey chunk of some sort of concentrate he had at home, but was tired of smeering it on joints. He was looking at getting a bubbler and rig and all of that, or a pen, which I supported, but he is also a little vapediversity-challenged and has only ever used the Solo (and the Mighty/Crafty when he was over before).

We talked for a bit and he got a bit of sticker shock after looking at the local headshop and asked about other ways.

Now, I'd never tried it but I was like, well I have a fuck ton of cotton for ecig so let us try something and if it works grab a bunch from me. So, I tossed a bit of green crack shatter, pretty pick and pull and sticky stuff, rolled it into a ball, tossed it into the Solo stem and threw it on 7, gave the vape a minute to heat up, then put the stem in, let it heat soak for about a minute. Tossed it through my 18mm bubbler with a no-name GonG adapter. Cloud city. We managed to pull 3 good hits as I passed it to my dad's buddy, and eventually my pops.

I was legitimately surprised by the purity and taste of the hit, not quite Liger level, but if someone is looking to try concentrates and has a Solo layin' about their home, this is a very viable option, especially through water.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Today one of my pop's friends was over and seeking some guidance on taking care of a nice gooey chunk of some sort of concentrate he had at home, but was tired of smeering it on joints. He was looking at getting a bubbler and rig and all of that, or a pen, which I supported, but he is also a little vapediversity-challenged and has only ever used the Solo (and the Mighty/Crafty when he was over before).

We talked for a bit and he got a bit of sticker shock after looking at the local headshop and asked about other ways.

Now, I'd never tried it but I was like, well I have a fuck ton of cotton for ecig so let us try something and if it works grab a bunch from me. So, I tossed a bit of green crack shatter, pretty pick and pull and sticky stuff, rolled it into a ball, tossed it into the Solo stem and threw it on 7, gave the vape a minute to heat up, then put the stem in, let it heat soak for about a minute. Tossed it through my 18mm bubbler with a no-name GonG adapter. Cloud city. We managed to pull 3 good hits as I passed it to my dad's buddy, and eventually my pops.

I was legitimately surprised by the purity and taste of the hit, not quite Liger level, but if someone is looking to try concentrates and has a Solo layin' about their home, this is a very viable option, especially through water.
You mentioned FLAVOR or TASTE I think?
That is what brought me to SOLO when they came out.

My OLD unit won't die?
My wife said I will a get one when it does?

I was most just using CONCENTRATES when the SOLO came out.
Now I love flower's" (SOLO converted me)

@OF I want a new one?
@CarolKing my wife won't let me get another vaporizer period!

I have VAS still?
GAS I have way too much glass.

DRY is SWEET in the SOLO = CIVILIZED

@Stu U use a SOLO don't U?
nIpXLBm.jpg

LEVEL = HIGH = CIVILIZED = SOLO has landed!

Last edited:

OF

@ataxian one day, when Canada finally annexes California, I shall know vaping outdoors in January.

Actually, as I understand the new Recreational laws (now four days old.....) you're welcome to come down and partake right now. Adult ID is required, but you've got that? We'll serve you weed and real beer........just bring money.

Get a move on, though, only 26 more days of January left this year........

OF

OF

I lost my Grasshopper just before the new year, and it seems like it will be over a month before GHL ships my new one. Thankfully, I have my trusty Solo to pinch hit — and it's a homerun every time! ;)

Bummer. While you wait, you might want to wonder over to the new ArGo thread. Think of a compact Solo/Air (stem next to, not on top of, the battery and electronics). Slightly smaller stem, just the last 1/4 inch sticks out the top for a MP. Fast heating, very 'Solo like'.

Several guys there have said that the ArGo is replacing their GHs.......

Otherwise, good show you've got a backup to comfort you.

OF

TheWhisper

Bummer. While you wait, you might want to wonder over to the new ArGo thread. Think of a compact Solo/Air (stem next to, not on top of, the battery and electronics). Slightly smaller stem, just the last 1/4 inch sticks out the top for a MP. Fast heating, very 'Solo like'.

Several guys there have said that the ArGo is replacing their GHs.......

Otherwise, good show you've got a backup to comfort you.

OF

While the ArGo does look very nice, the form factor isn't really comparable to the Grasshopper for me. The ArGo would probably work better for me as a Solo replacement, but the odds of me needing to replace my Solo before I turn 80 are slim :D

Top Bottom