• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I see it as a kind of viking funeral, for when the Air 2 gets here and I retire the Solo.

pk0w6A1.jpg

CANNABIS in a SOLO #1 is so great?
I will keep this baby when I get my #2.

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's awesome.

I think I first heard about Vapes a few years ago when someone posted a mflb post on r/trees. Told a friend of mine and he already had gotten a solo, but said it was weird or just not perfect.
I did a little research, and of the good ones there wheren't that many available locally here. But the Solo was one of them and I love it.

Finally am able to upgrade, to the Air 2. But I'm keeping the OG Solo forever, it's legendary! And it opened up a whole new path for me.

I'm a bit sick with a cold at the moment so I don't really now if I wanna vape. I thought about a good workaround and decided to make some Stem Milk.
I never used the Straight Solo stem long because I lost it early on and always resorted to the curved/bent one. Somehow I managed to keep it with me all these years across multiple moves though, haha. It wasn't very densely covered in resin/honey/whatever, but damn, 2 hours later I'm smooth like butter.

I used soy milk and a tablespoon of butter, no fat milk here I guess.

I see it as a kind of viking funeral, for when the Air 2 gets here and I retire the Solo.
fJcUCYm.jpg

Steak on the barbie!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can't give up my solo og, I love it too much (its practically a retro vape at this point, one that kicks serious booty) and its place is right next to the Solo II.
I love my SOLO #1?
It won't die?

@OF it's your fault!

OK the #2 is the katz meow as they say?

I'm so use to #1?
u2ta0Zk.jpg

My SOLO #1 is amazing!
SOLO and a AIR #2 when this dies?

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hi.... I finally upgraded my original solo to a solo 2.

It's nice but then i saw this today. I haven't even seen a peep about it here on FC yet.

What's up with that?

https://arizer.com/solo/NLE/

Maybe i'll be the first one here with one...? :)

Forgive me if it's been mentioned already but it looks to have the solo 2 chamber... interesting
All solo’s now come with the updated oven. The northern lights edition has been out for awhile, pretty sweet color though, but I think @ataxian has a better idea, honestly.

Meach

I still love my solo..my most efficient, and reliable vape..now that my wife has gone straight to cbd oils I can enjoy my solo again without having to buy glass every week...Had to switch over to the boundless cfx since it had less breakable parts..lol..I forgot how much enjoy this simple powerhouse

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I still love my solo..my most efficient, and reliable vape..now that my wife has gone straight to cbd oils I can enjoy my solo again without having to buy glass every week...Had to switch over to the boundless cfx since it had less breakable parts..lol..I forgot how much enjoy this simple powerhouse
44YtH38.jpg

I like my 6 year SOLO!
It won't die?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Six years. That's a lotta stems...... If it's not prying, how many stems a day do you think you averaged? At say 1/4 gram per, I bet it's an impressive pile of weed?

Ataxian, in a world so in need of role models for the young we're so fortunate to have you to point at.........or is that to?

OF
.15 gram per stem.= pretty good really.

I just had a bent stem of some DREAM QUEEN (SATIVA) with a bowl of pop corn.

GLASS of RED CALIFORNIA JUICE = CIVILIZED

@OF your'e super funny!

SOLO is at 4.0 = GOLDILOCK'S

al bundy

Vaporist
Hi.... I finally upgraded my original solo to a solo 2.

It's nice but then i saw this today. I haven't even seen a peep about it here on FC yet.

What's up with that?

https://arizer.com/solo/NLE/

Maybe i'll be the first one here with one...? :)

Forgive me if it's been mentioned already but it looks to have the solo 2 chamber... interesting

The NLE is like a Original Solo with updated oven
What I wonder is if the oven is as deep as Original one
I know it's been mentioned the Solo 2 has a shallower oven.

OF

It has? A lot gets past me, but I try to pay attention to that kind of information. So I just checked, and no, I don't see it. The cups (the important part, the hot part) are the same height as near as I can measure. The oven in Solo I is set a bit deeper (the cover comes up higher) by about .050 so the floor of the oven is further down.

The heated area at the bottom is the same, the stem in Solo I only reaches a bit deeper to get to it?

OF

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
The NLE is like a Original Solo with updated oven
What I wonder is if the oven is as deep as Original one

As OF mentioned the oven has the same depth.

There is a 'bumper' in the Solo II that holds the stem stable in the oven. As such, there is 0.1mm less space to fit a stem into the oven (the bumper reduces the diameter slightly) and that is just enough to prevent the use of PVHES stems and some other non Arizer stems/wpa's.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As OF mentioned the oven has the same depth.

There is a 'bumper' in the Solo II that holds the stem stable in the oven. As such, there is 0.1mm less space to fit a stem into the oven (the bumper reduces the diameter slightly) and that is just enough to prevent the use of PVHES stems and some other non Arizer stems/wpa's.
This was some of my music when I was young.
JOINT'S and no SOLO's?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Top Bottom