Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian we have to give you extra points for keeping planetvape.ca (a sponsor of FC) and planetofthevapes straight
Planet vape is my favorite online store for CANNABIS ENHANCEMENT PRODUCT'S
THEY have PHVES GonG's.
The accessories for the SOLO I buy from them.

FAST!

Their good to me.

I like business that are CIVILIZED
@Melting Pot I use a SOLO because it's basic and is perfect for me.
During the day it's perfect for me.
Tobe shit face is OK for the evening however I have a lot to do during the day. (to me anyway)

I walk better with a SOLO!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For some reason I haven't been using the expensive gongs with the grooves and notches lately, just the little 14mm ones from @sunshinestore. Being a little loose and wobbly went from something I didn't like to something I got used to.
Sorry @Buzzbomb Almighty I'm kine of MEDICATED at the moment.

Their is a subject called SCIENCE/PHYSICS
Pretty simple actually.

The PHVES GonG's from planetvape.com
are 1,000,000,000,000,000 x better than copies from overseas.

The groove are thinner for the air flow.
The copies are the thickness of the blade and work lame. (I threw them away)

Let's make a something we never tried?
Experience is the best teacher.

Excuse so I can take a SOLO break!
Today it's SPACE CANDY = CIVILIZED
PBFVRsA.jpg

Last edited:

OF

Love my Solo!

I've been thinking about this some. Let me start by saying I'm happy for both of you.......

Perhaps you should consider moving to California? Not only are we a MMJ state, but we just passed recreational use. More importantly, while I'm not 100% sure, I believe you can marry your Solo in either San Francisco or Berkeley.........

You'll have to divorce your current wife of course, perhaps she'd like a compensatory Solo of her own. Her choice of colors, naturally.

OF

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
All these new electronics have really changed my life. Recently got a tablet with an 11 inch screen. I've been squinting trying to read my tiny phone screen for a year or more. All our programming for the TV comes off the internet now, mostly "free". In the evening, I can lie in bed and read downloaded books while listening to my favorite music on headphones. and the Solo is there too, something I would have never done with a pipe or joint. I am now revisiting a book I read many years ago: George Orwell's 1984. Some of the technology and government policies parallels what is happening in the world today, although the prediction was about 35 years too late. Trump could expropriate the slogans: War is Peace--Freedom is Slavery--Ignorance is Strength.

1984.jpg

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Well, thus far it seems like it's possibly an improvement over the Solo I, but nothing would seem to indicate it's worth purchasing unless you were already planning on replacing your Solo I. Of course there may be more features than what have been revealed so far, but simply an all glass path, incremental TC, and "improved' battery life (perhaps), are not particularly exciting, imho. :shrug:

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

Well, thus far it seems like it's possibly an improvement over the Solo I, but nothing would seem to indicate it's worth purchasing unless you were already planning on replacing your Solo I. Of course there may be more features than what have been revealed so far, but simply an all glass path, incremental TC, and "improved' battery life (perhaps), are not particularly exciting, imho. :shrug:.

If they want to send me one to try out I'd be glad to review it for you. :brow: It's probably got more than just cosmetic improvements. I'm not totally skeptical either but without getting the thing dirty and hot it's true that all we have is advertising.
I have 2, can't justify a 3rd.

Leathersmith

I think what would be ideal (but probably very expensive) would be quartz heat source and glass vape path... probably pretty fragile too.. but we're 'hoping' here... !

Leathersmith,
Reactions: BubbaGump
Top Bottom