Arizer Solo

lookhigh

FC member
The model numbers don't mean much to the end user on the SOLO. I would not worry about Temperatures, your doing just fine by starting low and working your way up.

Sorry i only vape cannabis.

Welcome to the world... no universe of vaping.

Vital

Good morning, I'm very new on the vaping world as I quite smoking cigarettes and joints for 3 weeks now.

Recently I bought this vaporizer as my first one and I'm very satisfied for the first weed experiences, in flavor and effect.

I was searching for the questiong I have in here but it is big topic and I hope it won't be to bad to ask couple questions from a noob, if you think is wrong, I'll continue to read all the topic till I find lol

1) temperatures:

I found a list of temperatures os different models but just for the models between M101 and M106

I don't know wich model is mine, the only thing similar I found is in the base of it: M11E8B11285

Can someone help me finding the temperatures for the different levels?

(I've been vaping weed between level 3 and 6)

2) yesterday i tried camomile flower but didn't see any vapor coming out of my mouth, besides it i liked the feeling of muscular relaxation.

Noticed when I bought the vaporizer that in the shop there were several "herbs of the gods" made to vape.

With this device is possible to vape this different herbs? Or just with bigger ones?

Thank you in advance,

Filipe

Check out this link; you can click on any or the botanicals listed for details each one. You can click on the plant names and it will give you details, and optimal temperatures for vaporizing each one.

http://www.aromed.com/en/medical-plants.html I think you'll find it very informative. :science:

Last edited:

FerreiraF

Check out this link; you can click on any or the botanicals listed for details each one. You can click on the plant names and it will give you details, and optimal temperatures for vaporizing each one.

http://www.aromed.com/en/medical-plants.html I think you'll find it very informative. :science:

Thank you, that is exactly what I'm searching for as I don't pretend just to vape weed.
Due to this different temperatures for each herb is why I'm asking how can i know. For example camomile is around 130C, that is level 3/4?

Vital

Thank you, that is exactly what I'm searching for as I don't pretend just to vape weed.
Due to this different temperatures for each herb is why I'm asking how can i know. For example camomile is around 130C, that is level 3/4?

You are very welcome FerreiraF. If you look on Arizers website you will find this on the support page for the Solo.

The Arizer Solo’s optimized heating system warms up fast and has seven preset temperatures:

• Level 1 - 50°C / 122°F
  • Level 2 - 185°C / 365°F
  • Level 3 - 190°C / 374°F
  • Level 4 - 195°C / 383°F
  • Level 5 - 200°C / 393°F
  • Level 6 - 205°C / 401°F
  • Level 7 - 210°C / 410°F
Here is the link to the page: https://arizer.com/support/solo-support/

I hope this helps... :wave:

OF

This is one of the shortcomings of Solo in some cases, it's 'fine tuned' to our favorite herb. For solid reasons to most, of course. This means it's temperature range isn't appropriate in some cases.

Not all vapes share this. Many, like the FMs go down lower, to 104F on the one I just checked, great as Solo is, perhaps another vape is in order if you're 'needing' other herbs to vape?

Welcome aboard in any case, great choice with Solo (but you knew that.....).

Merry Christmas to all.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I get it!

Your laws must be backwards?
CANNABIS is NATURAL and safer than beer, kool-aid or milk?

The SOLO is the best portable for some?

I use the SOLO for my portable!

Level 4 for me. Dry or Wet!
Other's have different need's?

FerreiraF

I get it!

Your laws must be backwards?
CANNABIS is NATURAL and safer than beer, kool-aid or milk?

The SOLO is the best portable for some?

I use the SOLO for my portable!

Level 4 for me. Dry or Wet!
Other's have different need's?

I didn't get what you mean with that.
I don't drink alcohol and I vape weed but besided that i would like to know more about vaping other herbs, thats all I'm trying to know.
With this range of temperatures what can I vape? and than decide if that herbs are suitable for my present needs.

Don't want to disturb anyone mainly a newvaper as me lol

kellya86

Herb gardener...

It's best not to try to understand @ataxian too much... he is just messing, it's how he is...
And we wouldnt want it any different....

@FerreiraF have you considered the arizer eq??
It has a full temp range, and is far better at vaping other herbs and teas...

@sickmanfraud I love the new solo.... what's the marks in the oven around the air holes??? My black solo doesn't have these markings....

OF

i would like to know more about vaping other herbs, thats all I'm trying to know.
With this range of temperatures what can I vape? and than decide if that herbs are suitable for my present needs.

Legit questions for sure, but as we've just established Solo is not really appropriate to exploring such areas so you're not likely to find experts here?

I'm not sure if 'Ask FC' or the Lounge is the best place, but this vape specific thread isn't in the running. You're sure to reach a wider audience elsewhere.

Good luck in your quest.

OF

FerreiraF

It's best not to try to understand @ataxian too much... he is just messing, it's how he is...

@sickmanfraud I love the new solo.... what's the marks in the oven around the air holes??? My black solo doesn't have these markings....

Thank you for all the answers,

I'll study better the scenario and decide later, probably to buy later (as I just bought this one) a new vaper with wider range of temperatures.

sickmanfraud

That is the newest oven design. The Solo and Air both have these little dugout areas to increase air flow.

Arizer made a GREAT marketing move. Make a limited run of Solo s with a special color and get many Solo owners to buy another one since it is sooo cool.

Don't know what else could get so many of us to spend $219 when a black or silver Solo can be had for $150.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't drink alcohol and I vape weed but besided that i would like to know more about vaping other herbs, thats all I'm trying to know.

Don't want to disturb anyone mainly a newvaper as me lol
Look I'm just joking with you!
My attempt at being funny. (I failed) Sorry! @kellya86 know's I mean no harm!

goggle has a pretty good search engine!

Welcome to the forum.

Have some fun!

I drink tea using different herbs.
CANNABIS for medicating.

The SOLO is a decent vape.

If you want to vape different herbs that's your issue!

CANNABIS taste so awesome?

Last edited:

TheWhisper

That is the newest oven design. The Solo and Air both have these little dugout areas to increase air flow.

Arizer made a GREAT marketing move. Make a limited run of Solo s with a special color and get many Solo owners to buy another one since it is sooo cool.

Don't know what else could get so many of us to spend $219 when a black or silver Solo can be had for $150.

Anyone have more info/pics on the ovens with the little depressions? I feel like they'd be AVB dust collectors.

Episode666

Has anyone seen this new beast, the Arizer Solo NLE (Northern Lights Edition)?

86b62dbc-d4b4-4a2a-afab-729ae8a3e518.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom