Arizer Solo

Buzzbomb Almighty

I'm taking a note from the Great Kahuna (Ataxian), and switching around to dry vaping occasionally now as well as using bubblers. After seeing some youtube where someone uses one of those linked above wet I'm eager to try them. The stem experiences are all different, and it is civilised. Variety is the spice of life.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The cheap bubblers are the way to go. No big deal when it's dropped and you have to buy another. You will be able to use the higher temperature to help with sleep and pain if needed.

I like a bubbler verses a tube style piece. You don't have to worry about water leaking into your unit.

An 18mm GonG I see more a use for. Have both sizes 14 and 18mm GonGs. Have 2 of each.

This way your Solo will be so versatile. I love a j hook with the Solo. You don't need water. That's an @Ed's TnT 3 inch wooden GonG. The stand is from @Pipes

Last edited:

TheWhisper

Does anyone know what's up with CentiZen and VapePower? I was trying to buy a high-capacity pack, as my battery life has tanked recently. It looks like he's no longer posting on FC (though he last logged in on August 30th), and the high-capacity packs are "out of stock" on his website.

And if he's no longer around, then where is another reputable place that I can get a quality battery pack (regular or high-capacity) from?

Last edited:

OF

And if he's no longer around, then where is another reputable place that I can get a quality battery pack (regular or high-capacity) from?

I'm sure we all hope CZ is still with us, you've tried a PM to him?

Otherwise, the official OEM pack from Arizer is available from Randy:
http://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Solo-Replacement-Battery-p/arz.sol-104_bat.htm

Try as I might I can't think of a more reputable dealer, nor can I think anyone fault the quality of the factory battery?

OF

TheWhisper

I'm sure we all hope CZ is still with us, you've tried a PM to him?

Otherwise, the official OEM pack from Arizer is available from Randy:
http://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Solo-Replacement-Battery-p/arz.sol-104_bat.htm

Try as I might I can't think of a more reputable dealer, nor can I think anyone fault the quality of the factory battery?

OF

I saw the PIU packs last night, but they're out of stock too, unfortunately.

I sent CentiZen a PM, though I don't expect a response (they were last active August 30th).

This seems to be where @ataxian bought his from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...944478?hash=item33976eab1e:g:1iAAAOSw1ZBUuEUq. It seems incredibly sketchy, despite the detailed description at the bottom. $20 for a high-capacity pack? And CentiZen sold his for $48. Though, the eBay seller is listed as having sold 771 battery packs and has 672 positive / 0 negative feedback in the past 12 months.

I'd rather go with an OEM one without some more details. I have zero interest in fucking around with possibly unsafe batteries. Though, I'd consider buying one and having it shipped to @OF for him to inspect :D

@ataxian, how has the battery been so far?

Last edited:

OF

Though, I'd consider buying one and having it shipped to @OF for him to inspect :D

I'd email Randy, I bet he either comes up with one or gives you an accurate/useful estimate of when he chan ship. Man knows his business......

I'm cool with trying it out for you, as long as you don't insist on getting that exact battery pack......

OF

little maggie

Does anyone know where I can get some dome screens? Arizer sells them but the shipping is triple the cost of the stems.

little maggie,
Reactions: ataxian

TheWhisper

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm taking a note from the Great Kahuna (Ataxian), and switching around to dry vaping occasionally now as well as using bubblers. After seeing some youtube where someone uses one of those linked above wet I'm eager to try them. The stem experiences are all different, and it is civilised. Variety is the spice of life.
UvPqPmw.jpg

SOLO = CIVILIZED

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I sent CentiZen a PM, though I don't expect a response (they were last active August 30th).

This seems to be where @ataxian bought his from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...944478?hash=item33976eab1e:g:1iAAAOSw1ZBUuEUq. It seems incredibly sketchy, despite the detailed description at the bottom. $20 for a high-capacity pack? And CentiZen sold his for $48. Though, the eBay seller is listed as having sold 771 battery packs and has 672 positive / 0 negative feedback in the past 12 months.

I'd rather go with an OEM one without some more details. I have zero interest in fucking around with possibly unsafe batteries. Though, I'd consider buying one and having it shipped to @OF for him to inspect :D

@ataxian, how has the battery been so far?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...944478?hash=item33976eab1e:g:1iAAAOSw1ZBUuEUq

It's an improvement!

I don't charge without a @OF GIZMO

Overcharging is LAME

MEDICATING with a SOLO is CIVILIZED

(sorry commentators for double posting) fix it if you can?

OK I'm UNCIVILIZED however the SOLO is CIVILIZED
@TheWhisper I need to laugh and you delivered!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It doesn't happen often, so I just quit beating myself up over it. When I don't catch it in time and the light is no longer flashing I do a session or 2 right away to take the edge off the charge.
I kid!

Just don't leave a battery operated devices on the charger overnight. (@OF know's more than anyone on this subject)!

TRAIN WRECK + BROKEN GonG + BUBBLER + SOLO + LEVEL 4 =
MAX FLIGHT which is CIVILIZED

Top Bottom