Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Bummer. Then again, one a day is right up there with Ataxian......if you can maintain that level long enough.

All in all an impressive performance for an 'Old World' owner.

Better luck with the next batch. I'm not sure if losing is better/worse than breaking it. If you lose it it might get found, but once broken..... Then again, sometimes it's best to accept the grief and move on.

OF
I think it's more about COLLECTING than MEDICATING?
To pay over $400 dollars for a portable?
I hate portables and their for kids!
The SOLO get's the job done when in the garden.

Plug in units are my preference.

With GERMANY having craftsmanship galore I would have a unbreakable GonG made?

Sorry got to use my SOLO.

CIVILIZATION = SOLO

I hate wasting $!

We will certainly miss you!
This was a good read!
QoBuGqt.jpg

CIVILIZED

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Enjoying some Platinum Girl Scout Cookie in the Solo along with the J hook out on my back porch this nice summer evening. It has a really smooth taste. This batch of PGSC I've been savoring it because I won't be able to get anymore from this farmer. I realize not all PGSC taste the same, that goes for most strains. This batch was exceptional.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Enjoying some Platinum Girl Scout Cookie in the Solo along with the J hook out on my back porch this nice summer evening. It has a really smooth taste. This batch of PGSC I've been savoring it because I won't be able to get anymore from this farmer. I realize not all PGSC taste the same, that goes for most strains. This batch was exceptional.
Rubbing it in!
I get it!
PGSC you have to grow it yourself. (Like you have MILK I have seeds)
Can't find it?

I have some GDP and DIZZLE OG I can only use at night.
Day time I got a lot of SOUR DIESEL (Pretty TART) kicks my ASS!

I have one SOLO stem left of PLATINUM OG to have with FRENCH ROAST.

My SHATTER SUPPLY is very high like me!

Last edited:

happyvapeman

PGSC you have to grow it yourself.

Up here in Canada we have a highly regulated supply system for Medical Cannabis. Government is throwing around terms like 'world class' with full legalization in the works...
Having said that I did a window box guerrilla grow last year and the quality of my Northern Lights is at least equal to (and I would say better than) the government approved options (as good as some of them are)...
I`m convinced the best options are still the ones we grow ourselves with love and TLC...:2c:

CarolKing

You can get a rotation going with 2 Solos. Using one while the other is being charged. Also less wear and tear if you switch off. I say a 2 Solo household is great, 3 Solos are awesome.

@Mr.Sifter it really depends if you use your Mighty very much? You are the only one who can decide about that. Think about if you would miss your Mighty. If not I say sell. I prefer an all glass air path myself.

CarolKing

I love my Solo through a j hook. At home that's one of my fav ways. I've used the Solo dry with a bubbler and it works well. If I'm going to get the bubbler out I usually use water. I like the higher temps at night and water helps to cool the vapor.

Whatever way works is the right way. Just relax and enjoy.
Flavor, reliability and ease of use and maintain are the key reasons I love the Solo.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love my Solo through a j hook. At home that's one of my fav ways. I've used the Solo dry with a bubbler and it works well. If I'm going to get the bubbler out I usually use water. I like the higher temps at night and water helps to cool the vapor.

Whatever way works is the right way. Just relax and enjoy.
Flavor, reliability and ease of use and maintain are the key reasons I love the Solo.
@CarolKing you are so wise!

I love a ASH COLLECTOR
I love j hook's
I love to SOLO=CIVILIZED

DarkSm0ke

So I pulled the trigger and bought a solo today. Hopefully I will get it before Monday. Anyone know if any of the nano stems or GonGs can be used with it. I have only seen photos so I have no idea. If there is no compatibility, any idea where I can get an inexpensive 18mm GonG for the solo and my water tool.

CarolKing

None of the nano stems will work with the Solo. You can buy extra 18mm GonGs through PlaneVape, PIU has the small Arizer Air stem that will fit like a 14mm GonG those cost less than going through PV if you need that size. If you need 18mm you will need to go with PV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom