Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah but we don't say shit because you keep Planet Vape pretty busy making more stems!!

Same with me haha I've broken more stems than I care to admit, and stopped breaking them *mostly* after the oring addition because I would lay it down with the stem in and then pick it up and the stem launches and ends up looking like Russia's space program :lol:
i have straight stems phves.
i need to order some bent ones?

I still love GSC even thought JACK FROST I have in stock!

Snoop Dogg Purple Kush when I find it.

Waiting for Willie Nelson to come out with his strain?

The old SOLO I have is a busy one.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I had a strain from a mmj market. They said it was called Willie Nelson. It must not have been the strain that he is going to come out with. People can call a strain almost anything. This was at mmj farmers market with a lot of vendors. It was a Sativa Hybrid and it had a slight pineapple taste. I think Willie's was going to be called Willie's Reserve.

The Solo is great at temps 3, 4, and 5. Temp 6 with a water tool.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Have been wanting another solo to run dualies on top of the d020 via a claisen. Do you guys think it is worth the investment? I mean, I get pretty nice hits now but why stop there? 2x as much power biatch!
I had 3 at one time for that reason!

I just had a stem of Jack Frost with one SOLO. It was enough. If your a young gun go for it!

D020 Caisen one port for a SOLO, and one port as a carb!

The D020 is ideal for the SOLO!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Have been wanting another solo to run dualies on top of the d020 via a claisen. Do you guys think it is worth the investment? I mean, I get pretty nice hits now but why stop there? 2x as much power biatch!

If you do that, make sure there's enough space between the double openings on the claisen. Solo isn't a skinny unit. I ended up having to put a 45-deg connector on one end to increase the clearance. It's fun, but not exactly something I'll be trying a lot.

First time poster - got a few question if anyone can answer for me:
Ive just purchased the portable airizer solo and waiting for it to arrive.. bought it because i was diagnosed with aggressive periodontitis earlier this year so I had to quit the joints. I'm having 6 dental implants in a few weeks to replace the extractions that were made necessary by the gum disease.. So, questions:
1) When I first use the airizer, do I have to charge it till full before first use or can I use it while plugged in and charging for the first time?
2) Do any of you think in your humble opinions, that vaping wouldn't reactive my gum disease nor cause the dental implants to fail if I use the vape a little while after they're put in?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer either of those questions!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
First time poster - got a few question if anyone can answer for me:
Ive just purchased the portable airizer solo and waiting for it to arrive.. bought it because i was diagnosed with aggressive periodontitis earlier this year so I had to quit the joints. I'm having 6 dental implants in a few weeks to replace the extractions that were made necessary by the gum disease.. So, questions:
1) When I first use the airizer, do I have to charge it till full before first use or can I use it while plugged in and charging for the first time?
2) Do any of you think in your humble opinions, that vaping wouldn't reactive my gum disease nor cause the dental implants to fail if I use the vape a little while after they're put in?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer either of those questions!
First of all I'm not a medical professional. However you made a very good purchase for your vaporizer.
It won't hit you hard at first. In time you will like the way it works.
I started on 3 and now I'm at 4 and 5 if the flowers are not cured properly.
Find your sweet spot. For your disease I don't know except water filtration might help? I like small bubblers for the SOLO.

I suggest the D020 from dhgate.com
However their are others who prefers something else?

The GonG is 18mm for the D020.
Planet vapes has them!

First of all I'm not a medical professional. However you made a very good purchase for your vaporizer.
It won't hit you hard at first. In time you will like way it works.
I started on 3 and now I'm at 4 and 5 if the flowers are not cured properly.
Find your sweet spot. For your disease I don't know except water filtration might help? I like small bubblers for the SOLO.

I suggust the D020 from dhgate.com
However their are others who prefers something else?

The GonG is 18mm for the D020.
Planet vapes has them!
Thanks for the reply! When I first unwrap the box, can I use it immediately (by using it while plugged in) or ought I wait for it to charge fully before using it?

Shizuka

魔装
Made an account just to post about my warranty experience with Arizer since I feel like it was kind of unique.

About a week ago my Solo stopped charging completely I tried every home remedy in the book (plugging it into the solo then the wall, taking it apart and unplugging the battery, that reset trick they always mail out etc.) but nothing I did managed to get it to work. I even resorted to buying a new charger and battery but neither of those worked either. Eventually I just gave up and mailed them and got a reply the next day giving me the address to mail it to but I realized that it was actually in the same city that I lived! So I emailed the lady asking if I could just drive there and give it to them instead of wasting time and resources but I never got a reply through the day.

Wanting to get it just done and over with I ended up just driving there and it was some like random set of warehouses out in the middle of no where. I talked to some of the gentlemen who were out for a smoke at the time and told them that I was handing in my Solo for warranty and that the order and everything should be setup online but they told me that I really should have shipped it out normally because it might get "lost in the fold" and yadda yadda but they ended up taking it anyway and told me to mail the support person that I gave it to them.

So after I got home I sent an email saying what I did and I got a pretty angry reply back saying that they have SPECIFIC BUSINESS PRACTICES AND PROTOCOL THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR PROPER SERVICE like lmao really is talking to one of your customers in person really that big a deal. So at this point I was kinda worried that they were gonna be really pissed off and make me pay repair fees saying that I broke it myself but the next morning I got a phone call from one of the ladies at the warehouse (I included a note with the solo asking if they could call me when its ready instead of shipping it) saying to swing on by and pick it up if I wanted it before the weekend because they were just going to give me a new one since the bottom on my old one was chipping off.

Of course I did and they were a lot nicer then the first time I came around. They handed me a new boxed Solo and gave me a new glass stem to go with it. Haven't had any issues since! I bought my Solo in 2014 almost a year ago now and I've noticed this one seems to hit a little harder then my previous one. Also the beeps seem to go for a lot less time then my previous one as well that one would go "BEEEEEEP" whenever it did but this one just does a "BEEEP".

Either way I'm satisfied with my service despite the worry.

AhBeVapin

Mindful Member Wellness User
Also the beeps seem to go for a lot less time then my previous one as well that one would go "BEEEEEEP" whenever it did but this one just does a "BEEEP".

Either way I'm satisfied with my service despite the worry.
Hey now,
Welcome @Shizuka to the forum.
When my 1st solo (bought from a Toronto online seller) failed 10 days before this past Xmas, I also asked about returning the unit to an authorized LHS. Not protocall was the reply from Arizer. No problem, packaged up the unit & charger and mailed it on Dec 19. Got an email from Arizer on Dec 22 that the unit would be covered by warranty and was put back in the post. Unfortunately Can Post wasn't as accomodating as Arizer over this past holiday season. My package arrived at my place of work by the 30th of December plus two free stems. My new unit also has the shorter BEEP, so no worries there.
My Solo 'lost' temp control and would only work with my PA or charger. The blue light never went off. When turned on and set to #4, the temperature just kept going up&up. Like way past setting #7. It would then shut itself off after 2-3 minutes. ABV was charred & black. I guess the software just failed.
The day after I mailed it back, I bought another Solo (future back-up) from a LHS and he told me, he would have warrantied the device even though I didn't buy it from him.
AvB out

poonman

Thanks for the reply! When I first unwrap the box, can I use it immediately (by using it while plugged in) or ought I wait for it to charge fully before using it?

Welcome to FC ,
Yes , charge it full before using it the 1st time .
And good luck with your dental issues .

Made an account just to post about my warranty experience with Arizer since I feel like it was kind of unique.

Welcome to FC also , and I want to do just that myself .
Save some time and postage or just drop by and shake their hands
for making such a fine vape .

as for the claissen ,
I've been using PV's Y-adapter , it fits just fine .
Nebula in one Solo and Chocolope in the other ...

ioiseaD.jpg

Last edited:

Shizuka

魔装
Welcome to FC also , and I want to do just that myself .
Save some time and postage and just drop by and shake their hands
for making such a fine vape .

Yeah they all seemed like pretty cool dudes in the warehouse I feel like I would have been in a more talkative mood to them if I wasn't running off like 3 hours sleep when they called me haha. That dual water bong setup thing you have there is pretty cool I've been wanting to buy one of those water tools for myself for a while but the high price put me off it I'll probably buy one when I get the chance though.

Thanks for the kind welcomes!

salvationfreak

Guys finally have my unit here.. :D
20150603_154620.jpg

I am very happy with my experience but was just a little disappointed to see a small crack on my elbow stem .. it must have happened during the shipping i guess but what to say ..
20150603_141312.jpg

20150603_141347.jpg

But rest all was really good. I also got a free Storz and Bickel Grinder just for telling Planet vapes i was a member of FC .. :rockon:

Also got meshes and rings with the pack like i ordered some but i guess for the rings i am going to take a pass for now .. i myself would like to see if one really need to install the rings or not..

Went ahead and took the pictures right away.. And would like to thank all you guys who helped me made a right purchase ..

And yeah soon i am going to post my first vape experience guys .. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeFree

Is anyone using their charger while using their Solo? Or is it best to just use untethered? I want my battery to have a long life.

Anyone ever try making a bag type of setup with the Solo?

I was thinking about using maybe a 2 gallon or so gravity bong type of setup and very slowly milk super low heat vapor into it, then put a turkey bag on top, discharge it and fill a few bags like that. Of course it would probably be time consuming, but would be nice to be able to inhale it all at once real quick, or even bring outside to friends. I like sharing my solo but for more than two people with a low tolerance people are not really too impressed to start vaping, so maybe bags would help?

Actually thinking about it, probably not the greatest idea in the world. Can you say drowned solo? :)

Last edited:
HomeFree,

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
@HomeFree, what I do to try and maximize my battery life is:

-- I don't discharge the battery fully, usually I try to remember to plug it in when it gets down to about a 2 or 3.
-- I try not to charge it completely full either. Ideally, I unplug it when it gets to 7 but before the blinking green charging light becomes solid.
-- Though I have done it before, I try not to use my Solo while it is charging. I believe I remember reading the general consensus was that it's not real great for the battery.

That's what I do, anyway. I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable person around here when it comes to batteries and such, but I think it's sound advice.

ctxgooner

gooner
First off......Sp*rs are sh*t :nod:
Just kidding bro.......congrats on the solo.......i have two and i use them everyday......as far as charging goes i believe @Derrrpp summed it up.perfectly........The Solo:so simple even a Sp*rs fan cant mess it up :rofl:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
First off......Sp*rs are sh*t :nod:
Just kidding bro.......congrats on the solo.......i have two and i use them everyday......as far as charging goes i believe @Derrrpp summed it up.perfectly........The Solo:so simple even a Sp*rs fan cant mess it up :rofl:
Now, now, @ctxgooner, remember we have a be nice rule. He probably didn't ask to be born there, so it's not his fault that he's destined to be eternally disappointed in his shitty team.:lol: Take it easy on the poor lad. ;)

:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom